Chapter 9 Escaping Marriage

Time passed day by day, and it was getting closer and closer to the day when Zhao Lingfeng got married. Since that palace banquet, Wen Yu had a certain resistance to these banquets in her heart.

Taking advantage of the twilight, Wen Yu quietly came to the garden, looked around carefully, and after making sure that there was no one there, she slowly walked towards the pond.

He looked at this pond for a long time during the day, the water was not deep, just up to his waist.

Although it is mid-March and the weather is getting warmer, soaking in cold water at night is still unbearable.

Feeling the coolness coming from her body, Wen Yu couldn't help shivering, she clenched her teeth, no matter what, she would have to hold out for a stick of incense.

Suddenly, something slippery seemed to be touched on his hand. Wen Yu was startled, thinking it was a snake, and hurried to the shore.

The clothes soaked in water seemed very heavy at this moment. Due to the fear in my heart, I staggered and fell into the water. I was suddenly tense, and the water was poured into my nose. I felt uncomfortable and couldn't open my eyes. So, I had to keep patting the water surface with both hands to attract the attention of others.

"Come on, help, someone has fallen into the water!" The boy who had just passed by heard some movement here, so he immediately ran over to have a look, and shouted as he ran.

After a while, a large group of people ran over with lanterns, and they could see clearly by the candlelight.

"No, it's Mr. Yu!" One person panicked.

"What are you doing in a daze, hurry up and save someone!" Another person said. After speaking, he jumped into the water and swam towards Wenyu.

Wen Yu only felt a bulging stomach, a sore throat, and heavy eyelids. Later, she lost consciousness.

Qin Yan heard movement in the front yard, and rushed over immediately, and saw Wen Yu lying on the ground, all wet, eyes closed, lifeless.

"Hurry up and ask the imperial doctor!" Qin Yan snapped, then knelt beside Wenyu, pressing Wenyu's chest with both hands.

It took a long time to see that Wenyu had a reaction, spit out the water in her stomach, and then passed out again.

Seeing this, Qin Yan quickly picked up Wen Yu and ran to his courtyard.

"Where's the imperial doctor? Why hasn't he come yet!" Qin Yan was very annoyed when he saw that the person sent out hadn't come for a long time.

The room was very quiet, everyone didn't dare to take a breath, Liu Feng quietly gave Ta Yun a look, with a strange expression on his face, he had never seen the master speak so loudly.

Tayun didn't react at all, the master was a military commander, and his voice was normal.

"The imperial doctor is here." Words came from outside.

"See Lord Hou." The imperial physician cupped his hands.

"Okay, okay, don't be too polite, let's see how he is doing." Qin Yan waved his hands impatiently, and led the imperial physician to the couch.

The imperial physician stretched out his hand to take Wen Yu's pulse, then lifted Wen Yu's eyelids, checked his eyes, and said, "Your Majesty, there is no need to worry, the young master just fainted from fright." "Are you all right?" Qin Yan worried

. asked.

The imperial physician shook his head, "Young master's pulse is stable, and there is nothing serious about it. I will take a few doses of medicine and rest for a few days."

Qin Yan then heaved a long sigh of relief, "I'm sorry to trouble the

imperial physician ." ." The imperial physician smiled.

"Come here, send the imperial physician." Qin Yan ordered.

After Bing retreated from the crowd, Qin Yan sat on the side of the couch, looked at Wen Yu's fair face, recalled what he had done just now, and couldn't help but fell into deep thought. How long has it been since he panicked like this?

Qin Yan didn't close his eyes for a whole night. When the cock crowed, Xu An walked in, and then he got up and went back to the side room to rest.

When Wen Yu opened his eyes again, the pitch-black ceiling came into view, and he turned his head to look at the familiar layout around him. This was Qin Yan's bedroom, but there was no one in the room.

Wen Yu got up, put on her shoes and walked to the window, gently opened the window, looked at the sky outside the window, the moon was above the eastern mountain, and candles were lit on both sides of the corridor outside.

At this moment, Qin Yan opened the door and walked in. Wen Yu was startled by the sudden sound. When he saw that it was Qin Yan, he let out a long sigh of relief and asked, "Isn't today the wedding banquet of King Yangwu, General?" Why did you come back so early?"

Qin Yan walked slowly towards Wenyu, and said as he walked, "It's boring, so I came back." After finishing speaking, he closed the window Wenyu opened, "Be careful of catching cold, you are not well yet "

"Could it be that King Yangwu made things difficult for the general again?" Wen Yu's face changed slightly.

Qin Yan shook his head, "Even if he wanted to, he couldn't take care of it."

In fact, today's wedding banquet is not as boring as Qin Yan said, it can be said to be very exciting. Because the bride at the wedding disappeared and was replaced by her sister-in-law. The moment the hijab was lifted, there was an uproar in the audience, and Zhao Gan's expression also changed. He questioned Dingbeihou on the spot, Dingbeihou cried for a long time, and the explanation was just one sentence. Yu Jiangli was kidnapped by bandits when he went to a temple in the suburbs to pray for his parents. Fearing that King Yangwu would lose face, he had to come up with a way to marry his sister on behalf of his sister.

For Zhao Lingfeng, marrying Yu Jiangli was just to win over Dingbeihou. Now that Dingbeihou has surrendered to him, it doesn't matter who he marries. So, after talking about it, Zhao Qian was finally persuaded, and the wedding continued. From the beginning to the end, no one cared about Yu Jiangli.

Therefore, Qin Yan didn't stay for long, and came back early on the grounds that Wen Yu was unwell and had no one to take care of him at home.

"By the way, what happened last night? Okay, how did you fall into the pond?" Qin Yan remembered this.

Wen Yu blinked unnaturally, and then replied: "When I was walking at night, I didn't pay attention, tripped over a stone, and fell into the pond for some reason." "Oh? So

careless ? But, the roads in the garden all go around the pond, and don't lead directly there, how did you get there?" Qin Yan's tone rose slightly.

Wen Yu lowered her head, and had no choice but to summon the truth: "I don't want to go to the wedding banquet, so I had to do something wrong." "So

you jumped into the pond? I never thought that if no one finds out, your life will be gone!" Qin Yan His tone gradually became cold, and his face sank.

Wen Yu shook his head again and again, and hurriedly explained: "I went down by myself, because I observed for a long time during the day and found that the water was not very deep. I thought about going down and staying for a while, maybe I could catch the wind and cold, so I didn't have to go to the water. It's the wedding banquet."

"Should I praise you for being thoughtful?" Qin Yan said lightly.

Wen Yu didn't answer, but stood straight beside Qin Yan with her head down.

The two didn't speak again, and the room was quiet for a while.

"I was wrong." Wen Yu spoke first, breaking the awkward atmosphere.

Qin Yan nodded slightly, and said: "If there is a next time"

"There will be no next time!" Before Qin Yan could finish speaking, Wen Yu immediately interrupted.

Qin Yan curled his lips in satisfaction, "That's right, after standing for so long, go back to the couch and rest." After speaking, he turned and left.

Seeing Qin Yan's leaving figure gradually disappearing from sight, Wen Yu finally came to his senses. In this life, he can no longer lie to the general.

How could he sleep now after lying down for so long before, so Wen Yu sat at the desk beside him, picked up the books on the shelf and started reading.

After being bored in the house for a few days, Wen Yu was finally able to come out for a walk. Walking to the door of Shaoyaoju, I accidentally glanced at it, saw a large area of ​​pink in the courtyard, and walked in on a whim.

As soon as he stepped into the courtyard, he saw a figure sneaking in from outside the wall. The clothes on his body looked a bit too big and didn't fit well, and the wide cuffs were rolled up, revealing his fair arms.

Wen Yu moved her body, covered herself with the trees beside her, stretched out her head, and looked at this person quietly.

I saw the man tiptoeing towards a large field of peonies, then squatted down, stretched out his hand and gently stroked the blooming peonies, and muttered to himself.

Due to being too far away, Wen Yu couldn't hear what he said, and just happened to pass by, Wen Yu waved at him, put his finger to his mouth, and made a silent movement.

Liufeng came over and asked Wenyu with his eyes.

Wen Yu pointed to the person in front.

"Thief?" Liu Feng asked in a low voice.

Wen Yu nodded, then pointed to Liu Feng, and then to that person.

Liufeng smiled knowingly, then tapped his toes, and flew towards the man, "Little thief! Dare to enter the Hou's mansion."

Before Liufeng finished speaking, he was stunned. The wrist of the person went straight out.

Wen Yu was slightly taken aback, what's going on? Follow the wind all the way to the study.

Qin Yan put down the brush in his hand, looked up at Liu Feng and asked, "What's the matter?"

"Master, look who this is?" Liu Feng pointed at the people around him.

The man slowly raised his head and looked at Qin Yan.

Qin Yan was stunned, "Why are you here?"

It turned out that it was Yu Jiangli who was kidnapped by bandits in Dingbei Hou's mouth and had no news of him.

"Qin Wuzheng." Yu Jiangli called softly, "I'm not married."

"You're too willful." Qin Yan replied.

"I want to stay with you." Yu Jiangli said.

"Impossible!" Qin Yan refused without thinking.

Yu Jiangli didn't expect Qin Yan to refuse so simply, his eyes turned red, "Why?"

"Why?" Qin Yan asked back.

Yu Jiangli opened his mouth, but didn't say anything. Tears flowed down his face, and his face was full of pear blossoms and rain, which was very affectionate.

"Liufeng, send her to Dingbeihou's residence." Qin Yan waved his sleeves.

"Yes."

But Yu Jiangli had been sitting slumped on the ground, refusing to get up, and Liufeng couldn't do anything about it. Tayun on the side stepped forward silently, and landed a palm on Yu Jiangli's right shoulder, and then passed out.

Liu Feng gave Ta Yun an admiring look, at least he was someone the master liked before, this kid dared to face Miss Yu so rudely in front of the master, I really admire him.

Liufeng drove the carriage and arrived at the Dingbei Marquis Mansion with ease. He stepped forward and said to the guard at the gate: "I am from the Anping Marquis Mansion. I met the eldest lady of your mansion before. The Marquis specially ordered me to take her back to the mansion. I also want to pay my respects to my brother." Inform Dingbeihou."

The guard looked at Liufeng and sneered, "My eldest lady was killed a few days ago, where did you find her? Maybe it's a fake." "Eh? What are you

talking about? " ? Your lady is alive and well." Liu Feng said angrily.

The guard waved his hand impatiently, "Go away, my Lord Hou said it himself."

At this moment, Yu Jiangli woke up in the carriage, heard the conversation between Liu Feng and the guard, opened the curtain of the car, and walked cautiously Coming down, the lotus steps moved lightly, approaching the direction of the two of them.

Seeing Yu Jiangli, the guard shrank his pupils, pointed at her, and stammered, "You, you, you."

At this moment, the guard on the other side hurried towards the mansion.

After a while, the steward of the mansion came out, smiled and cupped his hands at Liufeng, glanced at Yu Jiangli, and said, "Young master, please go back, my young lady has already been killed by bandits.

" What's going on? This is clearly the eldest lady of your family, why must you say no." Liu Feng didn't understand.

Yu Jiangli laughed at herself, it seemed that she underestimated her father's cruelty, "Forget it, Liufeng, let's go." "

But my master told me to send you back." Liufeng was puzzled.

"No need, Yu Jiangli is dead." Yu Jiangli replied lightly, lifted his skirt, and got into the carriage.

Seeing this, Liu Feng had no choice but to drive the carriage back.

After that, Qin Yan gave Yu Jiangli some silver and sent her to the south, away from the capital.