Chapter 57 Wake Up

Seven days passed in a blink of an eye, and the medicine in the bottle had bottomed out, but Wenyu still hadn't woken up, which made Qin Yan disappointed again.

Doctor Zheng was once again "invited" to the General's Mansion by Liufeng with his collar, and finally straightened the hat on his head, straightened the wrinkled clothes, and then bent down to check Wenyu's condition.

His complexion has changed a bit compared to before, although it is still pale, but it is still a little different from the previous paleness. He stretched out his hand and gently opened Wen Yu's eyelids, felt his pulse again, listened to his heartbeat, and said to Qin Yan: "Young master is much better than before, why don't you take it for a few more days?" , I guess I will wake up in a few days." Qin Yan swept away the haze of the past few days, and smiled rarely, " Really

?"

Steady, the heartbeat gradually became stronger.

"That's great." Qin Yan said happily, looking at Wenyu, the warmth in his eyes almost overflowed.

During the period of Wenyu's poisoning, Qin Yan could be described as slovenly, sloppy, with loosely tied hair, clothes that were not changed for several days, covered with drug residues, due to lack of sleep, his face was sallow, and his chin The stubble on his face also grew out casually, and he was completely different from the well-dressed and handsome appearance in the past.

Knowing that Wenyu would wake up in the next few days, Qin Yan noticed his appearance, immediately took a bath and changed his clothes, and changed into the red big-sleeved shirt that Wenyu had given him before. The blue silk was tied up high with a jade crown, After simply cleaning up the stubble on his chin, he returned to his handsome appearance. He didn't think about dressing up too much, so he sat next to Wenyu's couch and looked at him quietly.

Fu Yuanzhi also heard the news. As soon as he stepped into the room, he saw Qin Yan's affectionate appearance. He retracted his feet in embarrassment, stepped back, and sat on the bench in the corridor, even though the first person Wen Yu saw when he woke up was not him. , but at any rate it ranked second.

Because Yan Lan was busy with diplomatic relations between the two countries these days, she was able to get away to visit Wen Yu, but when she came, she saw Fu Yuanzhi blocking the way with his hands open, his face drooped instantly, looking at him with a stern expression on his face. Qingzi, who had not completely dissipated, said: "A good dog does not block the way." "

Eh? I said you, do we have any enmity? I just rubbed against your carriage before, but you always treat me What does it mean that I make a face?" Fu Yuanzhi was puzzled, he and this Yan Lan, could it be that they were enemies in the previous life?

Yan Lan pushed Fu Yuanzhi and snorted coldly, "Run to my brother's room in the middle of the night to take off his clothes, forget about that?

" Wronging people, I wouldn't do such a thing."

Listening to Fu Yuanzhi's sophistry, Yan Lan looked at him with contempt, and said: "Yan Wan has already told me, Fu Yuanzhi, why are you so boring? You know about this Does it cast much shadow on him?"

"I was just joking with him." Fu Yuanzhi's voice weakened, "I wanted to seek revenge on you that night, but who knew I crawled into his house." "Tch.

" Yan Lan rolled her eyes at him, "It's because I'm old, my eyesight and brain can't work." "

Say it again?" Fu Yuanzhi said anxiously, pointing at Yan Lan.

"Anyway, I'm still in my dozen years old, so why can't I be a little more prudent?" Yan Lan said with disgust.

Fu Yuanzhi was so angry that he jumped, "I'm only twenty-seven! I'm at the prime of my life." "

Twenty-seven can't accomplish anything, and he knows how to laugh and laugh all day long. How proper is it?" Yan Lan continued to mock.

Fu Yuanzhi seemed to have been poked into a sore spot, so he calmed down instantly, sat back to his original place, looked down at the ground, and said softly, "You don't understand." He just wanted his grandfather to feel at ease when he saw his current appearance.

Seeing the sadness flickering in Fu Yuanzhi's eyes, Yan Lan shut her mouth and sat beside him.

Suddenly, Qin Yan's excited voice came from inside the room. Fu Yuanzhi became excited, changed his mood, and immediately stepped forward to open the door. Seeing Wen Yu sitting up slowly, he shouted happily: "Little Yuer! You finally Wake up."

Yan Lan followed closely, her voice trembling slightly, "Finally...wake up."

Wen Yu looked at the reaction of the three with a dazed face, lowered her head and bit her finger, and the hala flowed out, dripping on the brocade. Get fucked, and then everyone laughs.

The smile on Qin Yan's face froze, and he called out tentatively, "Xiuzhu?" Unexpectedly,

Wenyu didn't respond, tilted his head, blinked those bright eyes, and replied foolishly: " You are so pretty." Then pointing to Fu Yuanzhi, Yan Lan said, "And you, you, you are all pretty."

Qin Yan's heart fell to the ground in an instant, his throat felt sore, and he said with difficulty: "What's wrong with you? "

Hehehe." Qin Yan answered with a series of smirks and a puddle of saliva dripping on the quilt.

Qin Yan clenched his fists and leaned against the side of the couch. The veins on his forehead were bulging, as if he was holding back some emotion, and the warmth came from his eyes.

Fu Yuanzhi also realized that something was wrong, and went out immediately, just in time to see Tayun walking in with Doctor Zheng on his back.

Yan Lan turned around and secretly wiped the liquid from the corner of her eyes.

"Emperor doctor, him, you go, go and see." Fu Yuanzhi was so excited that he was incoherent.

Doctor Zheng was overjoyed when he saw Wen Yu woke up, and just wanted to say congratulations, but saw Wen Yu smirking at himself, and then looked at Qin Yan's expression at this time, it seemed that the situation was not good.

"The imperial doctor will take a look at him." Qin Yan calmed down and said to Zheng imperial physician.

"Yes."

Imperial doctor Zheng stared at him for a long time, and Wen Yu smiled at him for a long time, sighing countless times in his heart, how such a handsome young man turned into this appearance is really a trick of luck.

"'Shuiyue' is highly toxic, because it has been in the son's body for a long time, and the toxicity has spread to the whole body, causing some damage to the brain. Although there is a wonderful medicine, it has been used for a long time, and the remaining poison has not been eliminated. It takes a long time to drink Detoxification decoction for a while, good for recuperation." After watching for a long time, Imperial Physician Zheng also came to this result.

"How long will it take?" Qin Yan asked.

Imperial Physician Zheng frowned, and said: "It's hard to say, this is the first time I've encountered this poison, and it's lucky that you can wake up, if the heavens favor, one year is enough, if so." Imperial Physician Zheng didn't say anything further, Just a long sigh.

Qin Yan choked up, "I'm bothering the imperial physician, Tayun, and follow the imperial physician to prescribe and get the medicine."

Wen Yu's stupid appearance now really makes people feel distressed. It's a pity that people hear it.

"Go down." Qin Yan waved his hands weakly, "Don't disturb us."

Fu Yuanzhi opened his mouth to comfort Qin Yan, but Yan Lan shook his head at him, signaling him to go outside.

Fu Yuanzhi understood, so he gave up, stepped lightly, and walked out slowly, not forgetting to close the door.

Qin Yan stretched out his hand to touch the loose strands of hair on Wen Yu's forehead, and the tears flowed down uncontrollably, "It's all my fault."

Wen Yu raised his hand to wipe the tears off his face, and smiled again. "Shame, really shame."

"Heh." Qin Yan smiled wryly, and the tears that had been stopped in an instant flowed down like a bank, "My family's bamboo cultivation will definitely be favored by the heavens."

In the imperial study room, Zhao Lingyun felt panicked when he heard Imperial Physician Zheng's narration, Qin Yan undoubtedly felt the most uncomfortable with Wen Yu's appearance.

"Mu Qi, go find some high-quality medicinal materials and send them to the General's Mansion." Zhao Lingyun turned his head and said to Mu Qi.

"Yes."

After Mu Qi left, a figure walked in. Zhao Lingyun looked up and saw a man in navy blue clothes with a slightly protruding belly and a square face. With a displeased expression.

"Wu Zhao dared to leave his post without authorization, who gave you the courage!" After seeing the person coming, Zhao Lingyun slapped the table with his palm.

This person is Bai Yinyin's father, Bai Liang, the prefect of Qiang City, who does nothing, has a rather impatient temper, and is ambitious. In the past, it was just a county magistrate. Later, because Zhao Lingyun ascended the throne, he wanted his uncle not to suffer in that barren place anymore, so he let him be the prefect, safe and secure.

Bai Liang looked at his nephew's appearance and felt upset. Which nephew would dare to lose his temper to his uncle? Unhappy, unhappy, but in the end he knelt down and saluted respectfully: "See Your Majesty, I really have no choice but to come to Beijing this time."

Zhao Lingyun's eyelids twitched and he panicked, "Oh?"

"Two The little girl came to Beijing a month ago, and I haven't seen her for such a long time. I really miss her, and I am afraid that she will be wronged here. I am really worried. My wife left early, and I only have one child, Yin Yin. That's when I came." Bai Liang said worriedly.

Zhao Lingyun narrowed his eyes slightly, looked at Bai Liang, and thought to himself, it seems that this matter of Bai Yinyin was revealed by someone.

"Speak directly, don't beat around the bush." ​​Zhao Lingyun said impatiently.

Now that Zhao Lingyun said so, Bai Liang no longer pretended to be hypocritical, straightened his waist and asked directly: "I heard that Qin Yan beat Yin Yin to death in front of the palace, but His Majesty ignored it. Could it be that Yin Yin's life is not fate? Please, Your Majesty." Give me an explanation."

"Hehe." Zhao Lingyun sneered, "Explanation? Bai Yinyin wanted to poison me, and Qin Wuzheng eradicated the villain for me. Is there something wrong?" "Your

Majesty!" Bai Liang shouted, stretching his neck to defend, " Yinyin is His Majesty's cousin, how could she do such an outrageous thing?"

"Don't believe me?" Zhao Lingyun asked back.

Bai Liang flicked his sleeves, "I don't believe it!"

"What does it matter if you don't believe me?" Zhao Lingyun mocked.

"You!" Bai Liang was at a loss for words, and looked at Zhao Lingyun dissatisfied, "But isn't it easy for Your Majesty to sit on the dragon chair? That means Yinyin didn't do that. If Yinyin offends His Majesty, His Majesty will just say yes, Beating her and punishing her, the ministers have no complaints, but why kill her?"

Only now did Zhao Lingyun know where Bai Yinyin learned the skill of telling nonsense with her eyes open, it turned out to be passed down from her ancestors.

Bai Liang's aggressive demeanor completely forgot about Zhao Lingyun's identity in this matter, and he just regarded Zhao Lingyun as the weak-tempered Pingshan King from before.

"That's enough!" Zhao Lingyun interrupted in a cold voice, "For the sake of you being my uncle, I don't have to pursue the matter of you leaving the guard without authorization, and now I will go back immediately!" "Your Majesty won't give me an explanation

. I will crash into this stone pillar today!" Bai Liang threatened.

"Presumptuous!" Zhao Lingyun said angrily, "What are you? How dare you threaten me?"

Bai Liang put on an aggrieved look again, kowtowed to Zhao Lingyun, and cried, "Your Majesty, please give me an explanation, Yinyin is so plain He lost his life for no reason, how can a father feel better."

Zhao Lingyun has always refused to express his opinion, and the two uncles and nephews have been in a stalemate.

It wasn't until Mu Qi came back from the general's mansion that he persuaded Zhao Lingyun with kind words, and Zhao Lingyun's face turned better. He placed Bai Liang in the post station and sent someone to watch him, so as not to cause trouble.

The author has something to say:

I am in a good mood today, and I will add two more chapters. (っ???)??