Chapter 34 Rage

Hearing that Yang Guangsi had returned from collecting materials, Zhao Gan smiled gratifiedly, and even pictured in his mind the scene where he would continue to shock the world after he recovered.

When it was time to go to court, Zhao Gan got up and called out, "Come here, change clothes." After

dressing, Eunuch Liu helped Zhao Gan to the Hall of Supreme Harmony, but saw the courtiers standing in twos and threes below, whispering.

Zhao Gan's face darkened, and Eunuch Liu immediately shouted: "The emperor is here!"

All the ministers stopped discussing and knelt down one after another, "Long live my emperor, long live,

long live." Lift the certificate.

"Where's the Marquis of Anping? Why didn't you come to court?" Zhao Qian looked at the row on the right, but Qin Yan was never seen. Looking at the row on the left, Zhao Lingyun, Zhao Lingfeng, and Mei Ye were also absent. Just as he was about to ask, he saw Qin Yan walking in with a sword in hand. Blood was still dripping from the blade, seeping into the dark red carpet, and a group of people followed behind him.

"What are you doing?" Zhao Qian couldn't help saying angrily, bringing a sword into the palace is a capital offense.

"Oh, what are you doing?" Qin Yan sneered, "I still want to ask Your Majesty, what exactly does Your Majesty want to do!

" Come here! Take the Marquis of Anping to me!"

After a while, the door was surrounded by the imperial army, holding guns, facing Qin Yan.

"Master, leave this to us." Ta Yun turned to Qin Yan and said.

Qin Yan nodded, and walked slowly towards Zhao Gan. The ministers on both sides were scared and hid behind the thick stone pillars, trembling.

Seeing that the Imperial Forest Army was besieged at the door, not allowed to come in at all, but Qin Yan was getting closer and closer, and even stepped on the steps, Zhao Qian's heart beat faster, pointed at Qin Yan and said, "Are you trying to kill the king? Qin

Yan paused, "Kill the king? I dare not."

Hearing Qin Yan's words, Zhao Gan heaved a sigh of relief, "Then what do you want to do?

" My Qin family's ancestral grave discarded my sister's bones wantonly. I still want to ask, has your majesty cared about human relations when he stole my ancestor's remains in the middle of the night? Could it be that Daxuan can no longer tolerate my Qin family's settlement? As long as your majesty says a word, my Qin family Wu Zheng moved his grave and left the capital immediately, and never came back, but why is Your Majesty doing this!" Qin Yan's voice was like frost in his ears, and the sword was stuck in front of Zhao Gan's feet, only an inch away from him.

Zhao Gan was stunned and forgot to hide, his face was pale, "What, what?

" You don't know!" Qin Yan's eyes were red with anger, and the anger in his eyes wanted to burn him to death.

"I don't know, I really don't know." Zhao Gan shook his head desperately. He thought that the loyal ministers Yang Guangsi mentioned were just other people, because he thought that all the people in Daxuan were loyal to him. He thought it was just a few small tombs. That's fine, I really didn't expect that Yang Guangsi would go to the Qin family's ancestral grave.

"You still say you don't know!" Qin Yan grabbed Zhao Gan by the collar angrily, and said through gritted teeth.

Zhao Gan shed two lines of tears, and said with difficulty: "I really don't know!"

At this time, the people at the door were almost cleaned up, and Ta Yun led people to guard there, and no one was allowed to come in.

Qin Yan picked up the sword, he really wanted to chop Zhao Gan to death, that would be the end of it all, but the remaining rationality told him that he couldn't, if he did, he would be a sinner forever.

"Your Majesty's country, my Qin family, is no longer guarding." Qin Yan slowly closed his eyes, and said with a trace of vicissitudes, "Tayun, immediately notify the guards of all states that all troops belonging to my Qin family will withdraw." "

Yes !" Ta Yun responded, took a step forward, and walked towards the gate of the palace.

"No, you can't!" Zhao Gan exclaimed.

"Your Majesty is not a wise king." Qin Yan said coldly, "Forcing countless loyal ministers and good generals to death, and sending people to dig up my sister's grave, like this, it is no different from a beast!" look.

Qin Yan was in a hurry, he still wanted to find Yang Guangsi and return the remains, but no one went to the building, the courtyard was empty, only the sound of the wind blowing the curtain against the window.

"Damn it!" Qin Yan cursed in a low voice. Out of the corner of his eye, he suddenly caught a glimpse of the sack beside him. When he took a closer look, there was a note written on it, "There are ashes inside, from the Qin family." Qin Yan clenched his fists tightly

, Veins popped out on the back of his hand, "Yang Guangsi!"

When Zhao Lingyun rushed to the palace, he saw dead bodies everywhere, and the bright red blood dyed the bluestone slabs into coquettish flowers, and he quickly ran towards the Hall of Supreme Harmony, "Father!"

Zhao Lingyun's call woke everyone up, and the ministers came out, trying their best to keep their legs from shaking.

Zhao Gan raised his head and glanced at Zhao Lingyun, all the anger he had felt at Qin Yan just now was directed at Zhao Lingyun, "What are you doing!" "

Son, son." Zhao Lingyun hesitated, but he did not stop Qin Yan, I didn't want to stop him either, because Zhao Gan went too far this time.

"Hmph!" Zhao Qian snorted coldly, "Come here, put King Pingshan in prison!"

Soon, someone stepped forward and grabbed Zhao Lingyun's arm, "Father, why?" Zhao Lingyun had no time to respond.

"Now that the one-month deadline has come, and you still haven't caught the mind-robbing thief, you should be punished." Zhao Qianli said confidently.

Zhao Lingyun was stunned for a moment, and then laughed loudly: "Hahaha, father, you know that you are the one who devoured those people's hearts, and you even let people dig up your aunt's grave, you are in vain as a king, and in vain as a relative! "

Zhao Gan stepped down angrily and gave Zhao Lingyun a loud slap in the face, "It's nonsense!"

"Father, just ask Yang Guangsi, that quack doctor is a liar." People play around."

"Drag him down!" Zhao Gan said angrily.

Zhao Lingyun was roughly dragged away, but the laughter still echoed in the air.

After retiring everyone, Zhao Gan sat on the ground alone, and murmured: "Sister Huang, I don't know, I really don't know, you don't blame me for loving me so much.

" It was silent.

As if thinking of something, Zhao Gan immediately got up and ran towards a palace courtyard.

"Miraculous Doctor Yang, Miraculous Doctor Yang!" Zhao Gan shouted anxiously, but no one answered.

Pushing open the door and walking in, I saw a blank piece of paper on the table with a few lines written on it, "Your Majesty, I am not a genius doctor, I am just a charlatan. The purpose is to lie to you. Now that the plan has succeeded, I It's time to go. As for those medicines, I just picked them up according to the book. The people behind me are Duke Hu and your good son Zhao Lingfeng. Your good son gave you the heart-digging. Go down, don't care about my business. Well, I'm only saying this for the sake of the jewels you gave me. There will be no date." Zhao Qian was so angry that he trembled, put his hands on the table, and bent down to do it

. Ugh, it's unbelievable to think that I ate people's hearts. Gradually, his eyes became blurred, something seemed to gush out of his throat, and then the whole person fell backwards unconscious.

After receiving the news from the palace, Zhao Lingfeng smiled with satisfaction, and said to Xu Dong: "Notify the Duke, start to act." Now, it's their turn to do it.

After receiving the notice, Mei Ye ordered the whole government to leave for Lin'an City immediately.

After everything was ready, Mrs. Mei came over with a cane and said anxiously, "Master, Wang Yu is gone."

"Where is the person?" Mei Ye asked.

"I don't know. I sent people to look for it several times, but they couldn't find it." Mrs. Mei stomped her feet anxiously.

Mei Ye frowned, "Don't worry about it, let's go."

"No, I can't leave because I can't forget the depression." Mrs. Mei's face collapsed.

"It's up to you!" Mei Ye said coldly, "Come here, bring the old lady into the carriage."

Soon, Old Madam Mei was dragged into the carriage reluctantly, watching the moving scene, her eyes filled with tears. Said: "Wang Yu, where are you, you child, why are you so uneasy."

After Zhao Qian woke up, he learned that Mei Ye's family had left Beijing, and he couldn't say a word, so anxious that he fell into a coma again , without the slightest sign of awakening.

Zhao Lingfeng sat under the lamp, wiping his sword, "In a few days, this country will change hands."

August 15th, the Mid-Autumn Festival, the festival of reunion, should have been lively and lively. But the capital city was shrouded in darkness and lifeless.

Zhao Lingfeng changed into military uniform, rode on horseback, held a long sword, and shouted to the crowd: "Your Majesty was killed by villains. Today, we will kill all the treacherous ministers beside Your Majesty, and give me peace!

" Kill! Kill! Kill!" Everyone raised their guns and shouted like a rainbow, their voices soaring into the sky.

Zhao Lingyun was imprisoned, Chen Ming was killed, and the new leader was also a poor man, who turned against each other in an instant, and soon, all the way was unimpeded, heading straight to Zhao Qian's palace.

Eunuch Liu stood outside the house, waving the whisk in his hand, "I have been waiting for you for a long time."

Zhao Lingfeng patted Eunuch Liu on the arm, and said gratefully, "Thanks to Eunuch for your help."

"Slaves should do it." Eunuch Liu smiled obsequiously Well, Zhao Gan may not have imagined that he had joined Zhao Lingfeng's team early in the morning, and Zhao Gan would have his current appearance, and it was also due to him. In the medicine that Yang Guangsi sent every day, he mixed a lot of poppies into it, and sometimes he didn't give it, so Zhao Qian had that crazy look.

Just when Zhao Lingfeng was determined to win, there was a voice of fighting in the distance, "What's going on?" Zhao Lingfeng frowned.

"My lord, it's the Marquis of Anping!" Someone hurried over.

"Zhao Lingfeng, you are trying to kill the king." Qin Yan walked over and curled his lips.

"Qin Wuzheng, he treats you like this, and you still want to protect him?" Zhao Lingfeng asked puzzled.

Qin Yan shook his head, "No, he has nothing to do with me, I just want you to die." "

Why? I never owe you anything." Zhao Lingfeng asked.

Qin Yan's figure flickered, only to see Tayun holding Mei Wangyu and falling hard to the ground.

"This is what Mr. Mei told me personally, how did you plan it." Qin Yan sneered.

Zhao Lingfeng didn't intend to continue talking to Qin Yan, victory was just around the corner, and he didn't want to make any mistakes again. Turning around resolutely, pushing open the closed door, and walking in.

The room was brightly lit, and the people on the couch were still asleep.

Eunuch Liu took out the jade seal from the organ on the bookshelf and handed it to Zhao Lingfeng.

Just as Zhao Lingfeng was about to take it, his hand was empty, and Yuxi fell into Qin Yan's hands in an instant.

"Give it to me!" Zhao Lingfeng said.

Qin Yan shook the jade seal in his hand, then stuffed it into his sleeve, "I won't give it." "

You!" Zhao Ling was so angry that he drew his sword and stabbed at Qin Yan.

So, the two started a desperate struggle in the house.