Chapter 26 Miracle Doctor

In Concubine Mei's bedroom, Zhao Gan stood by the embroidered screen, looking at the people lying in the green gauze tent from a distance, with an anxious look on his face, he raised his foot to check, but was stopped by Eunuch Liu, "Your Majesty, be careful of dragons!" Body."

Zhao Gan looked down at Eunuch Liu, put his feet back, opened his lower garment, and sat down on a chair beside him, watching the imperial physicians and maids coming in and out of the door, feeling a dull pain in his head.

"Can someone reveal the list today?" Zhao Qian asked feebly, rubbing his temples with his hands.

Eunuch Liu waved his whisk and was about to answer, but there was a burst of joyful voice from the door, "Father! We found it!"

Following the prestige, Zhao Lingfeng strode in. Behind him was a man in a black Taoist robe, with a head full of hoar frost, fixed only by a black sandalwood hairpin, but his face did not look old, his face was ruddy, his facial features were correct, his black eyes were as deep as an ancient well, his hands He was holding a crutch that was almost the same height as him, with a small gourd hanging from it.

"Father, this is the gentleman who unveiled the imperial list today." Zhao Lingfeng cupped his hands at Zhao Gan, his words were full of excitement.

Zhao Gan narrowed his eyes slightly, carefully sizing up the people behind Zhao Lingfeng, and finally said after a long time, "Who is your surname? Where is your family name?" "I am

Yang Guangsi, a man from the Jianghu." Yang Guangsi replied coldly with his head down.

Eunuch Liu reprimanded: "Bold! Answering His Majesty's question without kneeling!"

Zhao Qian glanced at Eunuch Liu from the corner of his eye.

"Sir, are you sure you can cure the imperial concubine?" Zhao Gan asked suspiciously, after all, Yang Guangsi looked like he was only in his late forties.

Yang Guangsi curled his lips, "Since your majesty doesn't believe me, then I will take my leave." After speaking, he turned and prepared to leave.

Zhao Lingfeng stretched out his hand to grab Yang Guangsi's arm, and said to Zhao Gan: "Father, there are many talented people in the world, and Mr. Yang has the ability to reveal the list. Why don't you believe him once?" Zhao Gan hesitated for a while, and finally nodded

. "If you can cure the imperial concubine, I will reward you very much."

After a while, the imperial physician inside was kicked out, Zhao Lingfeng took Yang Guangsi into the bedroom, and looked at Concubine Mei with her eyes closed tightly on the couch through the gauze curtain. Pale complexion can be compared with white paper. Zhao Lingfeng immediately looked away, and said to Yang Guangsi, "Sir, what do you need to prepare?"

Yang Guangsi shook his head, took out a small black pill from the gourd hanging on the crutch, and handed it to Zhao Lingfeng, "Give this to Concubine, take it."

Zhao Lingfeng didn't doubt that he was there, and immediately took it, and handed it to Concubine Mei's personal maid, and asked her to feed it herself.

"Is mother and concubine okay after taking this medicine?" Zhao Lingfeng looked at Yang Guangsi nervously.

"Yes." Yang Guangsi replied.

A trace of surprise flashed in Zhao Lingfeng's eyes, "What kind of medicine is this? It has the effect of bringing the dead back to life?"

"No comment." Yang Guangsi said lightly.

"Sir, do you still have this medicine?" Zhao Lingfeng asked expectantly. If Song Fan had this medicine, could his damaged meridians be repaired?

Yang Guangsi met Zhao Lingfeng's eyes, and said word by word: "No."

Zhao Lingfeng's face changed slightly, and he was very unhappy. Never missed one.

"Mr. is probably tired, so please go to the other palace to rest first." Zhao Lingfeng changed the subject, "Hongye, take Mr. to the other palace."

Zhao Lingfeng glanced at Concubine Mei Gui on the couch, perhaps because of psychological effects, he always felt that her face was ruddy than before.

At the end of the day, Zhao Lingfeng left Concubine Mei's bedroom and walked slowly towards the palace along the smooth bluestone slab.

The location of the palace was relatively remote, and no one passed by. Zhao Lingfeng tapped his toes, jumped onto the roof, gently lifted the tiles, and observed the people in the house through the small hole.

Yang Guangsi had just finished bathing, wearing a white underwear, sitting at the table drinking tea, suddenly raised his head, looked at the roof, and said, "Come down, I'll pour you some tea." Now that he was discovered, Zhao Lingfeng did not hide

, Jumped off, pushed open the door, and walked in.

Yang Guangsi handed the hot tea that was poured aside to Zhao Lingfeng, and said: "King Yangwu is so late, why did you come to see me?"

Zhao Lingfeng sat down directly, without concealing it, "This king wants the medicine from sir. "

Yang Guangsi chuckled when he heard the words, "My lord is really persevering."

"If the master doesn't give it, wouldn't this king have to find another way?" Zhao Lingfeng said helplessly.

Yang Guangsi drank the tea in his cup before replying: "It's not that I won't give it, but this medicine is useless to the prince." "

Why can mother and concubine do it?" Zhao Lingfeng was puzzled.

A meaningful smile appeared on Yang Guangsi's lips, "Your Highness will know soon."

Seeing that Yang Guangsi still refused to let go, Zhao Lingfeng was upset and walked away.

In the study, Zhao Lingyun and Qin Yan were describing Yang Guangsi, and finally said with emotion, "Who would have thought that that guy would only give Concubine Mei Gui a pill. Could it be that it is really a magic medicine?"

Listening to Zhao Lingyun's description, Qin Yan searched for this person in his mind, but there was no one who was worthy of the name.

"We can't make a conclusion yet," Qin Yan said.

"I know, I know, well, it's getting late, I should go." Zhao Lingyun turned out the window with a tired face.

In the early morning of the next day, good news spread from the palace that Concubine Mei Gui had woken up. Zhao Gan was so excited that he didn't even go to court, and ran directly to Concubine Mei's bed.

All the ministers looked at each other in blank dismay, and then they all let out a long sigh. During this period of time, Zhao Gan hadn't gone to court properly at all, so it's no good if this continues.

Inside the Siyuan Building, Xie Lan sat in the private room with Wen Yu who had been abducted from the Hou Mansion, waiting for Master Li to come.

After a while, the bead curtain was lifted, and Master Li in Tsing Yi followed behind Xiao Er.

Wen Yu got up and walked to Master Li's side, reaching out to help him, but Master Li waved his hand, "No need, I'm not that old yet." Wen Yu had to give up, and sat down again after Master

Li sat down. Down.

"Master, drink tea." Xie Lan smiled and handed the tea to Master Li.

Master Li glared at Xie Lan, "Brat, you know how to behave."

"Master, why did you come to the capital this time?" Wen Yu asked.

Master Li took a sip of tea and replied, "The academy is free, so I'm afraid I won't have the chance in the future.

" , I will also carry you to the capital." Xie Lan patted her chest and said boldly.

Master Li snorted coldly, but the corner of his mouth still curved slightly.

At this time, Mei Wangyu happened to pass by the door, caught a glimpse of Xie Lan by accident, stopped immediately, opened the curtain, and walked in.

Seeing that there were suddenly more people by the door, the three of them froze for a moment. Xie Lan was the first to react, and said with a sneer, "Big girl, long time no see, she is getting more and more beautifully dressed."

Mei Wangyu's clothes today can be used Colorful to describe. The colors of the limbs are different, namely: red, yellow, blue, blue. Her body is purple, with a golden unicorn embroidered on her chest, and the pearl hanging on her forehead is more than twice as big as before.

Master Li was dazzled by the color, and asked, "Whose girl is this? The dress is really vulgar."

Mei Wangyu's face darkened, but he still endured it, and saluted Master Li respectfully, "Student Mei Wangyu, I have met my master."

Only then did Master Li see Mei Wangyu's appearance, and the corners of his mouth twitched slightly, "Big man, how decent is he to dress like this?"

Mei Wangyu was also very helpless, his grandmother let him wear it. , It is said that it can be seen at a glance in the crowd.

"Okay, big girl, hurry up and get out, standing here will affect my appetite." Xie Lan urged impatiently.

Seeing that Xie Lan was not feeling well, Mei Wangyu was very happy, so she opened her robe and sat down, "It's rare to meet Master, so of course I want to accompany him well."

Xie Lan closed her eyes and exaggeratedly shouted: "It's over. It's over, Wen Yu, my eyes were blinded by this person, you have to take good care of me in the future."

Mei Wangyu paused with his chopsticks and snorted coldly, "It's okay, my grandfather has a friend who is a genius doctor. For the sake of my classmates, I can ask him to give you a few needles."

"Forget it, it's better to be blind." Xie Lan replied seriously.

Wen Yu heard the miracle doctor that Mei Wangyu mentioned just now, and asked, "Where is the miracle doctor?"

Mei Wangyu glanced at Wenyu, liked his ignorance, and replied triumphantly, "He is the genius doctor who uncovered the emperor's list.

" Hero, I heard that the imperial concubine is awake."

"Of course, my grandfather is amazing." Mei Wangyu said proudly.

Xie Lan always opened his eyes and waved his hands, "Okay, okay, don't mention this, it's rare for the master to be here, treat the master well." Then, he put the coriander on the plate for Master Li, "Master, this is delicious."

The strong smell at the tip of his nose made

Master Li turn his head away, pointing at Xie Lan and said, "You're making trouble just now !" The chief was drunk, so he wanted to bring vegetables to Mrs. Li, so he gave Mrs. Li some coriander, but the chief of the mountain regarded it as cabbage and kept stuffing it into Master Li's mouth, which made Master Li and the chief of the mountain fight. . So, this matter spread in the academy.

At the dinner table, everyone was talking and laughing, watching Mrs. Li jump up and down several times in anger from Xie Lan, as if she had returned to the days of the academy.

After sending off Master Li, Wen Yu took a look at the sky, the sun was high in the sky, the cicadas on the trees beside the road kept chirping, and the ground emitted bursts of heat.

Mei Wangyu immediately hid under the eaves beside him, and shouted, "I'm going to be scorched today."

Xie Lan looked at Mei Wangyu contemptuously, "It's a girl's house after all, squeamish."

"Wen Yu, I'll take you to a tea stand outside the city to eat watermelon, do you want to go?" Xie Lan suggested happily.

Wen Yu shook her head, "No, I have something to do and I need to go back."

"Oh." Xie Lan replied disappointedly: "Then I'll take you back."

The two walked like this, and when they were about to arrive at the Hou's mansion, they saw Qin Yan Zhenghou at the gate, and Xie Lan was shocked, "Wen Yu, I'll go first, and I'll send it here." After finishing speaking, as if oiling the soles of her feet, she left quickly. go.

Wen Yu wondered for a while, Xie Lan, who is so fearless this day, why would she run away every time she sees Qin Yan?

Qin Yan looked at Xie Lan's fleeing back, his eyes flickered slightly, it seemed that this kid was running fast.

Qin Yan strode forward and pulled Wen Yu up, "It's so hot, why go out to play?"

"General, I have something to discuss." Wen Yu had already forgotten to be shy at this time, looked at Qin Yan, and said seriously .