Chapter 11 Studying

Dukou

Wenyu carried a burden on her shoulders, and looked into the distance without any focal length.

The buds drawn from the catkins on both sides of the bank swayed with the breeze and brushed over the shoulders, but they did not leave a trace. A group of cheerful ducks floated on the water, quacking from time to time.

I saw a ship slowly approaching in the distance, and it caught people's eyes.

The people on the shore waved excitedly in the direction of the boat, and ran up immediately after the boat stopped.

The number of people on the shore gradually decreased, but Wen Yu didn't move at all.

Liufeng held the sword in one hand, scratched his head with the other, and asked, "My lord, are we still leaving?" The master confessed that he would accompany Wenyu while he was studying.

Wen Yu came back to his senses, looked behind him, still no one came, hesitated for a while, and said: "Let's go." After speaking, he lifted his skirt and walked onto the boat.

The boat sailed again, Wenyu stood with his hands behind his back, standing on the bow, the January spring breeze was still chilly, blowing Wenyu's hair on the temples, and his fair face turned pink.

Seeing the familiar scenery slowly shrinking in front of him, and then the unfamiliar scenery seeping in, Wen Yu gradually loosened his clenched fists, turned around and stepped into the cabin.

At this time, two figures appeared at the ferry, looking at the calm water in the distance, with a look of disappointment on their faces.

"It's still too late." Qin Yan sighed, and had promised Hao Wenyu to send him off, but Zhao Qian suddenly sent someone to the Hou's mansion, saying that he had something important to see him for.

Tayun's always cold expression is also relaxed. He and Liufeng roamed the streets since they were young, until they were adopted by the general, and then followed the master. Thinking that it will be five years, and they didn't even catch up with the farewell. This brother, what he did was also a failure.

Qin Yan looked towards the south, it was the place where Wen Yu lived, now that Wen Yu left, the Hou Mansion might become deserted again.

Qin Yan turned around, untied the rope tied to the tree stump, led the horse, and walked back slowly, recalling what Zhao Gan had said to him before.

"My body is not as good as before. The Marquis of Anping has been in the capital for almost a year. After resting for so long, it should be enough. I will start going to court tomorrow." Zhao Gan fell on the shore, rubbed his temples with his hands, weak Said. Recently those sons started to do all kinds of little tricks, which disturbed him. Almost all the senior officials above the third rank had already stood in line, and there were very few who really listened to him. Qin Yan has no real power now, if he slowly re-delegates power to him now, he will definitely submit to him, and since Qin Yan is his nephew, he can be said to be Qin Yan's only close relative now, and he will definitely not let him down His uncle.

A trace of sarcasm flashed across Qin Yan's eyes, and then he cupped his hands and said, "Your Majesty, I'm used to being lazy, and I'm afraid I'm going to disappoint the emperor."

Zhao Gan frowned displeasedly, and said, "Qin Wuzheng, no matter what you say about me It's also your uncle, don't you listen to what your uncle says?"

"I dare not." Qin Yan's words were full of horror, but at this moment his expression was neither humble nor overbearing.

Zhao Gan waved his hand, "Then it's settled, come to court tomorrow, and I will ask Eunuch Liu to send some sets of court clothes to your house later. A good Marquis doesn't even have a few decent clothes. Dressed so plainly, those who don't know think that Xuanguo has no money."

"Thank you, Your Majesty." Qin Yan thanked.

Pulling back his thoughts, Qin Yan looked up at the sky, with a meaningful smile on his lips.

After trekking all the way, I finally arrived in Gusu. When I arrived, it was almost evening.

Gusu is different from the prosperity of the capital city. It is surrounded by green mountains and green waters. The eaves of every house are upturned like ox horns. There are small flower gardens in front of the door, with all kinds of flowers planted. If Beijing is compared to a lively and playful girl, then Gusu is a gentle girl, standing there silently, smiling and not saying a word.

The candles in the lanterns beside the street were slowly lit, people walking in twos and threes on the street, the originally quiet town gradually became lively.

Liufeng found an inn, and the two of them rested for a while, after a simple dinner, Wenyu let Liufeng rest, and went out to wander alone.

Wen Yu's delicate appearance caused all the girls on the street to stop, and some even pretended to bump into Wen Yu by accident, and then had a word or two with him.

Only then did Wen Yu realize that he had no choice but to walk to a place where there were fewer people, because his shoulder seemed to hurt a little from being touched by those girls. I found a quiet place and sat down, and suddenly saw the crowd in front of me slowly gather.

Ever since she got lost on the street last time, Wen Yu didn't like crowded places, so she propped her head quietly and looked ahead, and could hear a sentence or two of dialogue clearly in her ears from time to time.

"Help, someone is beating someone!" A man with the appearance of a beggar sat on the ground and said sarcastically.

Opposite him was a young man in fancy clothes, about fifteen or sixteen years old, looking at the beggar with a helpless expression on his face, "Brother, you picked up the kit from me, and I just want you to return it."

" Nonsense, you just hit me, if you don't believe me, look at it, the slap marks on my face are still there." The beggar said while pointing to his own face for the onlookers to see.

"Yeah, it's so red." One person said.

"But, I don't think this young master is such a cruel person." The other disagreed.

"You can't just look at people's appearance!"

...

Everyone started discussing in twos and threes, and the young man didn't say any more, and went forward directly, intending to snatch the kit back from the beggar. The beggar had already seen through his thoughts, and when the young man grabbed him, he fell backwards and shouted: "Help, help, this man is going to kill me!" A strong man immediately stepped forward to help,

throwing The boy pushed him to the ground, pointed at him and cursed: "Seeing that you are dressed so well, I can't believe that you are so unreasonable!" The

boy's eyes were slightly red, and his words were stubborn, "This is my mother's relic, and now it is snatched by this beggar. , how can I not come back? If my mother knows that the only thing she left for me has been snatched by others, how can she rest in peace?" "

This..." The strong man started to feel embarrassed, he didn't know what was going on, he just passed by, thought Which family's noble son bullied someone.

At this time, Wen Yu walked forward slowly, he just heard it, it was clear that the beggar saw the money and wanted to take the young man's things for himself.

"Brother, how safe is it to take something from a dead mother?" Wen Yu looked at the beggar and asked calmly.

Blushes began to appear on the beggar's dark face, but he was still reluctant to return it, because the kit looked good at first glance, and it was inlaid with gold threads. It would definitely be worth a lot of money, enough for him to eat a few meals. So he stiffened his neck and replied: "He said that what is his is his? It is clearly mine!" The

young man got up, patted the dust on his body, and gave Wenyu a grateful look. Hearing what the beggar said, he was very angry. You have to stomp your feet, "You are really shameless."

Wen Yu pointed to the words on the kit, and said clearly: "So this elder brother's surname is Yang."

The beggar was stunned for a moment, and then he smiled, "Yes , I am surnamed Yang."

"This bag is not yours at all!" Wen Yu's tone changed, and his gaze turned to the beggar.

"Hu, nonsense, it's mine! It's still embroidered with my surname, everyone, look at the word 'Yang' on it." The beggar is still quibbling, and will hold up the brocade bag in front of everyone.

Everyone's eyes were full of disgust and contempt.

The beggar panicked. Just now everyone looked at him with sympathy and support. Why has everything changed now?

Wen Yu gave the strong man a look, and the strong man immediately snatched the kit from the beggar and handed it to Wen Yu. After Wen Yu got the kit, he pointed to the words on it and said, "This word is not Yang, it is Thank you."

Only then did the beggar realize that he had been deceived by Wen Yu just now, and he felt ashamed for a moment, and hurriedly pushed through the crowd and ran away.

The crowd of onlookers also gradually dispersed, only the strong man was still standing aside blankly, slowly approached the young man, poked him with his finger, and said, "I'm sorry just now, I offended you." The young man saw that the bag had been taken

back , didn't care about anything, smiled and shook his head, "It's okay."

Hearing this, the strong man left.

Wen Yu handed the kit to the young man, and started to leave.

After the boy took the kit, he inspected it carefully and found that there was no damage, so he was relieved. Looking up and seeing Wen Yu about to leave, he immediately stretched out his hand to hold him, and said, "Thank you for your help, young master. I don't know what your name is?"

Wen Yu tugged at the hand of his sleeve, and looked at the boy again.

Only then did the boy realize his impoliteness, and then he let go of his hand and smiled embarrassedly.

"Wen Yu." Wen Yu smoothed the wrinkles on his sleeves and replied.

"I'm Xie Lan, Xie Wenqian." The young man cupped his hands.

"Wen Qian is your character?" Wen Yu asked.

Xie Lan nodded, "Yes."

"Shouldn't the characters come after the weak crown?" Wen Yu continued to ask.

"When my mother was dying, she took the word 'Wen Qian' for me." Xie Lan's voice choked up slightly.

"Sorry." Wen Yu said.

Xie Lan quickly cleared up her mood, with a bright smile on her face again, "It's okay, Wen Yu, your accent sounds like you're from the capital."

Wen Yu nodded, "Yes."

"What a coincidence , I also came from the capital, did you come to Gusu to play?" Xie Lan asked.

"No." Wen Yu shook her head.

"Then what are you doing here?" Xie Lan tilted her head and asked puzzledly.

Wen Yu spat out two words lightly, "Reading." After speaking, he left.

"Hey? I said Wen Yu, why don't you talk more?" Xie Lan hurriedly followed, followed by Wen Yu's side, chattering endlessly.

Liufeng was standing at the door of the inn waiting for Wenyu. It had been an hour and he hadn't come back yet, so he couldn't help worrying. A similar incident happened last year.

After much deliberation, Liufeng was still worried, so he decided to look for it on the street.

After walking a few steps, I saw Wen Yu approaching, followed by a young man.

"Ancestor, you have come back." Liu Feng let out a long sigh of relief, if Wen Yu disappeared, the master would have to cut him off?

"Hahahaha." Xie Lan couldn't help laughing.

Wen Yu looked at him sideways, with a puzzled expression on his face, this kid was fine just now, what's wrong now?

Liu Feng looked over and asked, "Who are you?"

Xie Lan stopped after a while, and replied, "I am the

son of the Marquis of Guangling, Xie Lan. "

The son of Marquis of Guangling, Liufeng still knows a thing or two. He lost his mother when he was three years old. After his father fell into the cliff, he couldn't find the body. He didn't know whether he was dead or alive. Raised by his grandmother, Zhao Qiannian thought of the meritorious service of the marquis, and in order to prevent Guanglinghou's old mother and young son from being bullied by the clansmen, he made Xie Lan the eldest son early on, and inherited the marquis position when he became an adult.

"Okay, it's getting late, young master, go back to your room and rest." Liu Feng reminded.

Wen Yu nodded and looked at Xie Lan, "Are you still going back?"

Xie Lan walked into the inn and sat down on a bench, "I'll stay here tonight, too." "

Where's your servant?" Wen Yu asked.

"They will find it themselves." Xie Lan replied.

Wen Yu didn't say any more, and walked upstairs. He and Xie Lan were not familiar with each other, so there was no need to say anything more.

After some freshening up, she was finally able to lie down. Wen Yu rested her head on her hands and looked at the white mosquito net on top of the bed. The day after tomorrow would be the start of the academy. Thinking that it would be five years before seeing Qin Yan again, she couldn't help feeling agitated.

I got up and opened the window, and the cool breeze blew by, which calmed the restlessness in my heart. Looking at the densely-covered stars in the sky with his hands on his cheeks, he thought to himself: I wonder if the general fell asleep?

After Qin Yan finished writing the memorial to be handed over to Zhao Gan tomorrow, he looked up at the sky outside the window and heard the faint knocking sound, only then did he realize that it was midnight. He got up and blew out the candles in the study, and walked out slowly.

Passing by the side room where Wenyu slept, he couldn't help but walk in.

Wen Yulai wanted to sleep with him before, but not long after, she fell asleep by herself again.

Qin Yan walked into the couch, stroked the brocade quilt on the couch, the same appearance as when Wen Yu left, the aura of Wen Yu still lingered in the air. He yawned, his eyelids gradually became heavy, and he lay down on the ground.

The author has something to say:

For me, writing is just a hobby. No one can write beautiful articles from birth. This is a gradual process. Although I can't do it now, writing more will always be good. It is impossible for a person to be poor all the time. I don't know if anyone has read it, but if so, then thank you, cute, thank you, don't dislike me, hahahahaha.