Chapter 42 Reunion

It has been rainy recently, and a small hill not far from Ningchuan County has landslides, and almost half of the rocks and mud fell under a cliff on one side. A road that was originally only for three or four people to drive side by side instantly turned into an avenue that can accommodate dozens of people at the same time.

Hearing the news, Zhao Lingfeng said excitedly: "Okay! This is God helping me. Quickly order people to set up camp." "

Yes."

Xu Dong led a large group of people to the landslide site, and used iron catalpas to move some raised ground. Shovel away the scattered boulders, and then set up the tent.

Zhao Lingfeng drove his horse to arrive, and stood outside the tent, looking up at the sky, it was still gloomy, it was only the beginning of the new hour, but it was like evening.

Yan Lan came over, squinted at Zhao Lingfeng, and said, "What are your plans?"

"Send troops tonight," Zhao Lingfeng replied.

Yan Lan was stunned for a moment when she heard the words, and asked, "Are you sure? It's been raining for days and the road is slippery, are you sure you want to send troops?"

Zhao Lingfeng nodded, "Yes."

"It seems that your brain has flooded too." Yan Lan With emotion, where is it suitable for war in such weather?

Zhao Lingfeng lowered his eyes. This battle took two months, and the food and grass gradually decreased. In addition, Zhao Lingyun has already proclaimed himself emperor, and he has been completely reduced to a traitor, which has long been discussed in the army. Now it is necessary to make a quick decision, and procrastinating for a long time is not the solution, it is better to fight hard. If you win, you will be honored for a lifetime, if you lose, you will be a dead body, and your reputation will last forever.

The security in Ningchuan City was strengthened, and the soldiers never took off their armor at night, kept their hands on their blades, and were always ready.

Under the lamp, Qin Yan wiped the blade of the sword with a rag, and the candlelight reflected light on Qin Yan's face, making his face a bit cold and stern.

Tayun walked in and said respectfully, "Master, the ordering of soldiers is over."

Qin Yan put the sword back into its sheath and asked, "How many people are there?"

"Fifty thousand people." Ta Yun replied.

Qin Yan nodded slightly, "That's enough."

When approaching Haishi, a fire lit up outside the city, accompanied by a loud voice, gradually approaching the side of the tower.

With a wave of Qin Yan's hand, the originally pitch-black city tower instantly lit up with flames, and the surrounding soldiers put their hands on the hilts of their swords, with a hint of excitement and anticipation in their eyes.

Looking at the flames on the tower, Zhao Lingfeng's eyes darkened a little, and his hand holding the rein slowly tightened.

Seeing this, Yan Lan said: "Why don't you withdraw first and come back at another day?" "

'One push, then decline, three exhaustion', if you withdraw now, you will definitely lose in the future." Zhao Lingfeng disagreed.

Yan Lan took back the words that came to his lips, forget it, anyway, he was only helping each other, and it was useless to talk more.

Zhao Lingfeng drew his sword and pointed to the front, saying: "Whoever kills ten people will be rewarded with one tael of silver."

As soon as everyone heard the silver, they immediately got excited, their eyes lit up, and they firmly grasped the weapons in their hands, ready to go.

The gate of the city was opened, and a large group of people rushed out of it, holding long swords, to fight the enemy.

The sound of clashing swords disturbed the birds living in the forest, and they flapped their wings and flew into the distance. The north wind howled like a sad song, singing the ruthlessness of war.

Countless corpses fell on the ground, and the burning torches were scattered all over the ground, doused by blood. The smell of burnt and blood is mixed in the air, which makes people feel conflicted after smelling it.

The soldiers holding the flag changed one after another, and the originally intact flag had been turned into a few rags, but it was still flying in the air.

Zhao Lingfeng's hands were sticky, and he didn't need to look to know what it was. He looked at the fallen soldiers around him, his eyes were full of unwillingness, and he looked up at Qin Yan above, and shouted: "Qin Wuzheng, why? Da Xuan is right You are unfair, why do you still protect it? Why don't you let it die?"

"But I want your life!" Qin Yan drew a bow, pointed the arrow in Zhao Lingfeng's direction, let go, and flew straight towards him .

Zhao Lingfeng grabbed a soldier beside him and stood in front of him, watching the arrow pass through his chest.

Qin Yan continued to draw his bow and shoot his arrows, but Zhao Lingfeng was fighting with a few pawns, and he was at a loss for doppelgängers. Fortunately, Yan Lan pulled him away in time, so he was safe.

Qin Yan saw Yan Lan just now, guessed his identity from his clothes, and frowned, "I never thought that Shanglin would support the rebels. Are you trying to make enemies with Daxuan?" Yan Lan smiled,

" General Qin was joking, haven't our two countries always been feuds?"

"What nonsense are you talking about!" Zhao Lingfeng said impatiently, and then rushed into the crowd again.

In the inn, Wen Yu, who had been resting for a long time, heard the movement, opened the window and saw a fire at the city gate, presumably something happened, immediately put on her clothes, opened the door and was ready to have a look.

In the end, I saw Song Yan standing at the door, and said with a smile, "I want to go see it too, is that okay?"

Wen Yu was stunned for a moment, then nodded, "Yes.

" Only then was he able to clearly see the scene in front of him.

Song Yan saw Zhao Lingfeng who was red-eyed in the crowd at a glance, his eyes flickered slightly, and then looked away.

Wen Yu took this move into his eyes and thought about it secretly.

Hearing the sound of footsteps, Qin Yan turned his head, saw Wen Yu, and asked in surprise, "Why are you here?" "

Don't worry, come and have a look." Wen Yu replied.

"It's dangerous here, you go back." Qin Yan said softly.

Wen Yu ignored Qin Yan's words, but leaned on the city wall, sticking his head out to look at the battle situation below.

Yan Lan raised her head habitually, and was shocked when she saw the head protruding from the tower, "Wen Yu?" At

this moment, she saw several arrows flying across the air, flying in the direction of Wen Yu.

Yan Lan's breathing was stagnant, and she quickly shouted: "No!"

Fortunately, Qin Yan had quick eyesight and quick hands, so Wen Yu was able to escape.

"Be obedient, go back." Qin Yan said with suppressed anger.

Wen Yu didn't seem to hear it, and stared at the direction where the voice came from just now, which was Yan Lan, thoughtfully.

Seeing this, Qin Yan didn't suppress his anger anymore, and shouted at Wenyu: "Little bastard, did you hear what I was talking to you?

" Really know how to speak foul language."

Qin Yan: "..."

"Pfft." Song Fan beside him couldn't help laughing, and now Wen Yu's dumbfounded appearance is really cute.

The battle became more and more fierce, arrows were sent wave after wave, a soldier sprained his foot while delivering the arrows, and bumped into Song Wen, Song Wen didn't notice, fell on the crack of the city wall, half of his body was hanging on the wall. air.

The soldiers kowtowed in fright.

Qin Yan raised his foot to rescue Song Yan, but was held back by Wen Yu.

Qin Yan was puzzled, but Wen Yu pointed at Zhao Lingfeng below.

Zhao Lingfeng wanted to persuade Qin Yan again, but saw Song Fan who hadn't seen him for a few days hanging halfway there, his heart tightened, and he called out in a trembling voice, "Jing...Jing Qing?

" Ridiculously, he turned his head to look at Zhao Lingfeng with difficulty, and said, "Look, I can leave the capital without you."

The arrows flying in the air flew around Song Wen, which made Zhao Lingfeng startled, "Stop all of them! "

What? Stop at this juncture?" Yan Lan said incredulously, "Are you Zhao Lingfeng stupid?" After finally reversing the situation, stop now?

"Stop, stop! Stop!" Zhao Lingfeng shouted.

Everyone didn't know why, but they still stopped what they were doing.

Wen Yu's eyes flashed, he stretched out his hand to grab Song Wen's collar, and said to Zhao Lingfeng: "If you want to save him, retreat immediately."

Wen Yu actually wanted to pull Song Wen back, but in Zhao Lingfeng's eyes He wanted to push Song Wen down.

Song Wen's body was already thin, coupled with the cold night, his whole face was extremely pale, and he looked as if he was frightened.

"Okay! I'll retreat!" Zhao Lingfeng was so frightened that his eyeballs were about to drop to the ground, he quickly agreed.

"Zhao Lingfeng!" Yan Lan said dissatisfied.

"Shut up, listen to me, you lead people to evacuate first!"

Yan Lan looked at Zhao Lingfeng disappointedly, then looked up at Wenyu upstairs, sighed, turned the horse's head, and brought the rest of the troops back and forth in the same direction evacuate.

"Okay, the man has already left, can you return him to me?" Zhao Lingfeng's tone was pleading.

Wen Yu pursed her lips, "Okay." After speaking, he let go of his hand and pushed Song Fan, only to see Song Fan falling straight down.

Zhao Lingfeng opened his arms and caught Song Wen. He was ecstatic with mist in his eyes, and choked up, "Finally...found it." Before he could finish speaking, his back felt a stabbing pain, and a trace of blood gushed from his lips. Song Wen still hadn't let go of his hands, and walked forward, saying, "I will never leave you alone again."

Song Wen's heart trembled, and the hands in his sleeves trembled slightly.

Wen Yu put down his bow, turned to look at Qin Yan who was puzzled, and said, "Mr. Song asked me to do all of this." "

Why?" Qin Yan asked.

Wen Yu shook his head, "You can't say it." In the inn before, Song Yan told him about his relationship with Zhao Lingfeng, but it was still a love word after all. But in the end it's someone else's private matter, so it's hard to say too much.

When Zhao Lingfeng returned to the barracks, he couldn't take it anymore and passed out.

He was carried on a soft couch, and a military doctor was sent to treat him, and it was confirmed that nothing happened, which made everyone feel relieved.

Xu Dong looked at Song Wen who was sitting by the couch wiping Zhao Lingfeng's forehead, and asked, "Why did you come back?"

Song Wen paused, and replied, "I miss him."

"You'd better not hinder him." Xu Dong said coldly, Song Fan's position in Zhao Lingfeng's heart was more important than himself.

Song Yan didn't speak, and continued with his actions.

Xu Dong didn't like Song Fan at all, and staring at Song Fan here, he might as well go outside to enjoy the cool breeze, so he opened the curtain and walked out.

Song Yan just retracted his hand, but was grabbed by the wrist, met a pair of affectionate eyes, "You said you missed me."

"No." Song Yan said coldly.

Zhao Lingfeng grinned and smiled happily, "I heard it, don't lie to me."

Song Wen saw him as happy as a three-year-old child getting candy, and had already forgotten the speech he had prepared. Turning his head away silently, "It's up to you."

Zhao Lingfeng took Song Wen's hand, moved his body inside, lifted a corner of the quilt, and said, "There is room for you, go to sleep, it's warm." Song

Wen He glanced at Zhao Lingfeng complicatedly, took off his shoes, and lay down slowly.

Zhao Lingfeng wrapped Song Wen's waist naturally, and closed his eyes contentedly, "Jing Qing, you have never been so kind to me like today, it's so nice."

Song Wen retorted: "Thinking that you don't have many days to live, I'll let you in."

"It's just stubborn." Zhao Lingfeng curled his lips, "Okay, let's rest."

Zhao Lingfeng fell asleep again because his body was weak due to the previous injury.

Song Wen felt the heat around his neck, and a mocking smile appeared on his mouth.