Chapter 22 Making Trouble

Wen Yu and the two had a great time playing, but Qin Yan and the others were desperately looking for it, afraid of encountering any danger.

Finally, there was news that Qin Yan saw Wen Yu outside the city, and Qin Yan was running towards the outside of the city, and a familiar figure came into view, so he breathed a sigh of relief.

"Wen Yu." Qin Yan shouted as he walked.

Wen Yu turned around and saw that Qin Yan was three steps away from him, and was stunned for a moment.

"Come back with me, it's not safe outside the city." Qin Yan said.

Xie Lan's pocket was full of peaches again, and when he came back, he saw Qin Yan here, so he took out a peach and handed it to him, "Qin Houye, it's very sweet, try it."

Qin Yan shook his head, "No need "

Okay then." Xie Lan withdrew her hand, peeled off the peach skin, revealing the white flesh, took a rough bite, and then handed it to Wen Yu's mouth, "Taste it." Wen Yu stopped talking,

" No need."

Qin Yan's eyes dimmed, and he said, "Wen Yu." "

Qin Hou Ye, can I live with you?" Xie Lan interrupted.

"There is an inn." Qin Yan replied.

Xie Lan threw the only peach core left after eating in her hand, "I want to live with Wenyu."

Qin Yan glanced at Xie Lan, and said lightly: "It's not right."

"Why?" Xie Lan was puzzled .

Qin Yan ignored Xie Lan, took a step forward and took Wen Yu, and walked straight into the city.

Seeing this, Xie Lan ignored the peaches in her pocket and threw them on the ground, following Qin Yan.

Fu Yuanzhi rushed to the gate of the city, saw Qin Yan bring Wenyu back, and heaved a long sigh of relief, "Finally found it." Xie

Lan behind him attracted Fu Yuanzhi's attention, "Huh? Who is this person?"

Xie Lan Flicking the broken hair on his forehead, he proudly said: "Such a handsome person, of course it is Xie Wenqian."

Fu Yuanzhi rolled his eyes boredly, and said contemptuously, "You really are shameless."

"You are jealous of my beauty. "Xie Lan raised an eyebrow at Fu Yuanzhi.

Fu Yuanzhi picked up the folding fan at his waist and shook it quickly, "I said why it was suddenly dark today, so it was a cow flying in the sky." "

Tch." Xie Lan snorted coldly, watching Wen Yu go Far, no more to say, hurry up to follow.

In the end, under Xie Lan's deadpan pleading, he finally lived in the Sheriff's Mansion. What's annoying is that he and Fu Yuanzhi live together, they don't like each other, and they quarrel several times a day. At the beginning, there were people who persuaded me, but later everyone was too lazy to persuade me.

In addition to Xie Lan, Yu Jiangli also lived in the sheriff's mansion, sharing the yard with the sheriff's wife.

Under the management of Imperial Physician Zheng and others, the epidemic has been brought under control, and there is no news of anyone dying, and no new people have entered Jide Hall. Although the patient has not fully recovered, this is already a good sign. It's still a matter of time.

The news spread to the people in the city. Some people were no longer afraid. The closed restaurants and tea shops reopened, and the number of street vendors gradually increased. Although it was not lively, it was not as deserted as it was when they came here.

In Jide Hall, the patients who were lying powerless before can walk on their own without the help of others. On a rare sunny day, everyone gathered in the backyard, basking comfortably in the sun to relieve the cold on their bodies.

When Zhao Lingyun stepped in, he saw such a harmonious scene, and slowly let go of his heart that had been hanging around all day long. He has been in Baima County for nearly a month, but fortunately, he has finally made progress.

In the tea house not far from the Sheriff's Mansion, Xie Lan sat in the private room, twisting her body happily, looking at Wen Yu who was drinking tea opposite her, she was very happy, and finally took the opportunity to take Wen Yu out to play. That Qin Yan is also really, guarding Wenyu all day long, just not letting him play with him, no matter what, he is also a classmate of five years, it is too much. And that Fu Yuanzhi, who looked like a rascal, beat him with his hands if he couldn't win, it was really boring.

When Xiaoer handed over the exquisite pastry, Xie Lan immediately pushed it in front of Wen Yu, "Try this peach blossom cake quickly, it is different from the one in Gusu."

Wen Yu twisted a piece and bit it lightly One bite, it melts in the mouth, the sweetness is greasy, but the fragrance of peach blossom can't be smelled, so I had to put the rest on the plate, I really can't eat it.

Xie Lan put Wen Yu's leftover half into his mouth, chewed it for a while, then swallowed it with the help of tea, shook his head repeatedly and said, "It's not delicious." "Wen Yu, you said wait until you are

free How about we go back to Gusu?" Xie Lan suggested, "By the way, go and see the head of the mountain and Mrs. Li." Hearing Xie Lan mentioning Mrs. Li,

Wen Yu's expression was slightly stagnant. The master set off firecrackers to celebrate.

At this time, there was a commotion outside the window, which caught Wen Yu's attention.

From the direction of the city gate, a large number of people poured in, wearing coarse linen clothes, with haggard faces, long hair mixed with mud and water, and they were in a mess. Holding sticks, hoes, and sickles in their hands, everyone walked in the direction of the Sheriff's Mansion with cold hatred bursting out of their eyes and muttering something.

Wen Yu approached the window, poked his head out and listened carefully.

"Brothers, that prince didn't intend to control our life and death at all. I saw with my own eyes that the brothers lying in the Jide hall were all dead, and all of them were faked by the dog prince. The plague has not been cured at all. Brothers, instead of waiting to die here, it is better to catch that dog prince and let him atone for the dead folks." The leader said with righteous indignation.

The people behind were encouraged, raised the thing in their hands, and shouted: "Kill him! Kill him!"

There was a trace of success in the eyes of the leader, and his eyes glanced at the open window of the teahouse inadvertently.

Seeing this, Xie Lan immediately pulled Wen Yu back, "Don't look."

Wen Yu came back to his senses, as if thinking of something, immediately raised his feet and ran out, his face was full of anxiety.

Xie Lan grabbed Wen Yu, "Where are you going?"

"The Sheriff's Mansion." Without turning her head, Wen Yu shook off Xie Lan's hand and ran towards the stairs, looking flustered, unlike usual So calm.

Xie Lan turned over and landed at the corner of the stairs, blocking Wen Yu's path, "No, it's too dangerous!" "

Get out of the way!" Wen Yu looked at Xie Lan and said coldly.

Touching Wen Yu's cold eyes, Xie Lan felt a stabbing pain in her heart. She had no choice but to say: "Forget it, I will go with you." In the county guard's mansion, Qin Yan had just returned from discussing matters with

Zhao Lingyun when he found that Wen Yu disappeared, so he immediately climbed over the wall, found Fu Yuanzhi, and asked, "Where's Xie Lan?"

"That kid hasn't seen anyone since early in the morning." Fu Yuanzhi curled his lips.

"Damn it!" Qin Yan cursed in a low voice, there was no need to think about it, Xie Lan must have taken Wen Yu out to play, really, he slipped away in just a short while.

Early in the morning, someone came to report that last night, seven or eight of the patients who had recovered from Ji De Tang died suddenly. For some reason, the others were beating the officers and soldiers and the imperial physician like crazy, creating chaos. Some patients took advantage of people's attention and ran away secretly.

After Zhao Lingyun found out, he immediately approached Qin Yan to discuss how to solve the matter and calm people's hearts.

At this time, there was a heavy knock on the front door, accompanied by the noise of people.

When Qin Yan walked out of the gate of the courtyard, he saw Zhao Lingyun walking over in a hurry, and said with a heavy face, "It's not good, someone is instigating the people to make trouble." After Qin Yan heard this, he said seriously: "Send someone to guard the gate, and the governor's

mansion Everyone stay where they are, don't move around, especially you." After speaking, Qin Yan turned and walked forward.

Zhao Lingyun grabbed Qin Yan, "Where are you going?"

"Looking for Wenyu." Qin Yan brushed Zhao Lingyun's hand away, tapped his toes, and flipped over to the side wall.

Xie Lan pulled Wen Yu and quietly followed behind those people, hiding from time to time for fear of being discovered.

Seeing that the Sheriff's Mansion was close in front of them, those people knocked on the door with the things in their hands, and the old door made a "creaking" sound, as if it was about to fall to the ground.

Wen Yu didn't think much, broke away from Xie Lan's hand, and stood straight in the middle of the street.

Suddenly, someone turned his head, pointed at Wenyu and said, "Look, that person is with that dog prince, and he was arrested too." So, the crowd started running towards Wenyu.

Xie Lan secretly yelled that she was not good, and pulled Wen Yu to run in the same direction as when she came and went.

Qin Yan searched the street, but there was no one there.

At this time, Tayun walked over quickly and said to Qin Yan: "Young Master is hanging on the tower."

When Qin Yan heard this, a ruthless look flashed across his eyes, "Let's go!" At

the gate of the city, the seriously injured officers and soldiers on both sides fell to the ground powerlessly, dying.

Qin Yan looked at Wen Yu's hands hanging above him, and his whole body was suspended in the air, his face flushed. Of course, Xie Lan was also suspended, but Qin Yan automatically ignored it.

The person above held a scimitar in his hand, pointed at Qin Yan, and shouted: "The people below listen carefully, if you want to save these two people, let that dog prince come." "

I will only save one." Qin Yan replied .

The man spat and cursed: "Then bring that dog prince to me too. Since you can't save us, why do you still give us hope? We really want to live a good life." The man's voice choked. He has a headache these past few days, his chest is stuffy, and his strength is not as strong as before. He should be infected with the plague, but he really doesn't want to die.

Zhao Lingyun rushed over with his troops, and seeing the scene in front of him, he couldn't help frowning, "This king is here, let them go." "

Hehe, it's good if you come." leader.

The man with the scimitar turned his head to look at the approaching people, and called out: "Er Gou."

The person who was called Er Gou paused, then nodded, and continued to say to Zhao Lingyun, "We are dead!" There are so many people, the two of them just go to accompany them."

"Talking doesn't count?" Zhao Lingyun's tone became serious.

Er Gou shrugged his shoulders, "Isn't it the same for the prince? He promised to save us, but what happened? So many people died, who knows if I will be the next one?" Qin Yan's whole heart was in Wen Yu

's body, for fear that he would fall off at any time.

Wen Yu listened carefully to the conversation between Ergou and Zhao Lingyun, and became more certain of her own thoughts. These people have no motives, and I'm afraid it's not just as simple as patients.