Chapter 30 Duoxin

Recently, a shocking story spread in the streets and alleys, saying that there was a person who dug out the heart, so everyone dared not go to the streets after dark, even if they went outside the city, they had to invite a companion, for fear of encountering any accidents.

After all, there was a lady whose child was snatched away at night not long after she was born. On the second day, it was found under a big tree outside the city. The left breast was bloody and the intestines were pulled out. Some daring people stepped forward to check and found that the heart was missing. The lady had just experienced the joy of being a mother, but when she encountered this shock suddenly, she fell ill and went to see King Yama within a few days.

Yan Er still appeared in the Yangwu Palace in night clothes, his figure flashed, and he locked Zhao Lingfeng's throat with one hand, with fire-breathing anger in his eyes, "You can bear it!" Zhao Lingfeng blushed and raised his

foot Kicked at Yan'er's leg, and hit his arm with one hand, then let go of the hand around his neck, coughed a few times, and pursed his lips, "I didn't do it." "Obviously!" Yan'er said

immediately Interrupted, "Isn't that what you said in the brochure you gave me that day?"

At that time, Zhao Lingfeng's brochure stated that it was to capture the hearts of people from zero to one hundred years old, and only those who were full years old were allowed. Up to eleven people. Therefore, Yaner will resolutely refuse.

Zhao Lingfeng picked up the tea on the table and drank it to relieve the discomfort in his throat, and then said, "It's your people who did it." "Impossible!" Yan Er shook his sleeves

.

Zhao Lingfeng shook his head with a smile, "Young man, you are so angry. How young are you? You only care about yourself and don't care about your subordinates." Hearing this, he thought for a while,

as if he had thought of something, and immediately ran out.

Looking at the disappearing figure of Yan Er, Zhao Lingfeng sighed: "It's late, it's already started."

Yan'er walked into a dark bamboo room in a hurry, took out a torch, and lit the candles on the table. After a while, the room brightened up. A man dressed in a foreign land stood in front of him. His slightly curly hair was casually tied with a colored headband and placed behind his head. A purple flame pattern was drawn on his forehead, and he spoke respectfully. He said calmly, "See the young master!"

"Lei Chi? Why are you here? Where's Xiao Qi?" Yan Er asked in surprise.

Lei Chi replied: "My lord, Xiao Qi obeyed King Yangwu's orders during this time, and specially sent his subordinates to follow the young master." Suddenly, he sneered, "So that's the case,

no wonder." Then he covered his face with his hands and hung his head Head, long silence.

Lei Chi quietly raised his head and looked at Yan'er, only to see the drops of water flowing from between the fingers of Yan's ear, which became brighter under the light of the candle.

After a long time, Yan'er raised his head and said indifferently to Lei Chi: "From now on, if you have nothing important to do, don't come and find me.

" In a short period of time, help him climb the ninth level, so that the young master's trip will not be in vain." Lei Chi replied.

Yan Er sneered, "I forgot my identity." "

Okay, I'll go back first, it's late at night, don't want to be poached." Yan Er sighed, with infinite sarcasm in his words.

After Yan Er left, Xiao Qi appeared, "The young master is very sad today." "It

is wrong to blindly be kind to those who achieve great things." Lei Chi replied, turning his head to look at Xiao Qi. Is everything going well?"

Xiao Qi raised the things wrapped in black cloth in his hand, "I'm going to take a rest for a while, the government will investigate closely." "

That's right, take a good rest and send the things over quickly." Lei Chi urged .

Xiao Qi nodded, tapped his toes, and flew into the distance.

According to the usual practice, Zhao Lingyun arrived at the Anping Marquis Mansion through a secret passage after leaving the morning court. Seeing that Qin Yan was not in the study, but Wen Yu was waiting, he smiled awkwardly and looked around pretending to be curious. , scratching his head in doubt, "Why did I come here? Shouldn't it be the ice cave of my palace?

" , said lightly.

Zhao Lingyun didn't notice anything at all, and continued to act bravely, "I've come to Anping Hou's Mansion?"

At this moment, Qin Yan pushed the door and walked in, took Zhao Lingyun's help-seeking gaze, and hooked Lip, "Stop acting, he already knows."

"Ah?" Zhao Lingyun exclaimed, looking at Wen Yu, "Why didn't you say it earlier?"

"Caomin dare not disturb the prince's elegance." Wen Yu replied.

Zhao Lingyun was slightly embarrassed, he didn't want to do this either, this Wenyu looks cute, why is he so blind? Qin Yan couldn't help laughing, and after sitting down next to Wenyu,

he asked, "What are you doing here?"

After dealing with me, I led people to patrol five or six times at night, and some people took turns to stand guard at night, after all, I was taken advantage of by that person, and another ten-year-old child died yesterday." Zhao Lingyun sighed deeply, feeling heavy in his heart.

Wen Yu's brows were tightly furrowed, this matter is also strange, and it is also a strange person who can commit crimes under this heavy blockade.

"By the way, Father's health has suddenly recovered these few days, and he was still practicing swords in the Royal Garden this morning." Zhao Lingyun suddenly thought of this, "Then Yang Guangsi has a brush." ​​"It's not that he was so sick a few days ago that he couldn't

speak None?" Qin Yan asked puzzled.

"Thanks to Yang Guangsi." Zhao Lingyun was full of emotion, "He developed a miracle medicine, which is said to bring people back to life." "Does the

lord know that Yang Guangsi is from King Yangwu?" Wen Yu asked.

Zhao Lingyun was slightly stunned, then nodded, "I know, didn't you say that last time?" "

If that's the case, please send someone to keep an eye on him." Wen Yu frowned. Kind of weird that can't be described.

Qin Yan looked at Zhao Lingyun's ignorant look, and reminded: "Don't forget your purpose."

"Don't worry, I know." Zhao Lingyun replied cautiously.

"Since you know, why don't you hurry back and investigate the heart-poaching incident? This incident has caused panic in the capital. If you can find out who is behind the scenes, it will be a great achievement." Qin Yan said.

"Okay, I'll go first." Zhao Lingyun immediately got up and walked back along the secret path.

At this time, Wen Yu picked up a pen and wrote some people's names on the white paper, frowning and parting her lips slightly, as if muttering something, then crumpled the paper into a ball and threw it into a bamboo basket beside her. With a little irritability.

Qin Yan stepped forward, stretched out his hands to smooth the wrinkles between his brows, and said gently, "Don't worry, let's take our time." "

General." Wen Yu called softly.

"What's wrong?" Qin Yan asked with concern.

After hearing Yu for a long time, he finally uttered a sentence, "I always feel that this incident is strange, maybe it has something to do with King Yangwu." "

Why did you say that?" Qin Yan raised his eyebrows.

Wen Yu spread out a piece of white paper again, outlined the content with a pen, and turned her head from time to time to explain the relationship with Qin Yan. "A while ago, Mei Wangyu told me that he had heard that King Yangwu and the Duke of the State were discussing the matter of a rare medicine, but it was also from then on that the heart was dug out in the capital. It happened that Yang Guangsi's medicine was about the same time. It's a coincidence, so I have to doubt it. Using the heart to refine medicine, I have seen it in "Guai Tan Lu", the book says, "Make soup with the heart, hold it To use medicine, gather hundreds of people to live forever.'"

After Qin Yan heard this, his tone was low, "If this is the case, how many people will die in this capital." "Can I

get a piece of medicine?" Wen Yu asked.

Qin Yan shook his head, "Now that Yang Guangsi is highly favored, there are guards following him when he goes in and out, so it's hard to get close." "

Forget it, it's just a guess after all." Wen Yu said slightly disappointed.

In the Guangling Marquis Mansion, Xie Lan paced back and forth in the garden after dinner, sighing a few times from time to time.

Mrs. Xie came over, grabbed Xie Lan's sleeve and hurried into the house.

"Hey, grandma." Xie Lan shouted.

"Wen Qian, there are heart-diggers outside, hurry up and hide in the house." After entering the house, Mrs. Xie quickly closed the door and said worriedly.

"Grandmother, don't worry, no one will take my heart away." Xie Lan patted her chest, vowing.

Mrs. Xie touched her grandson's face, and said with tears in her eyes, "I'm old, and I can't bear to lose you anymore."

Xie Lan's throat choked, and a smile appeared on his mouth, "Grandma, I listen to you, no Go out."

"This is my grandson." Mrs. Xie smiled gratifiedly, "After the thief is caught, let's go to Miss Wen's house to propose marriage and get her back."

It seems that Mrs. Xie still regards Wen Yu as a girl, and Xie Lan didn't explain too much, and followed her words, " Okay , get him back and be my Xie family!" Hearing that a family's heart was taken away, people's nervousness gradually relaxed, and a long-lost smile appeared on their faces. In addition, the Qixi Festival is here, and the street market at night is very lively. Girls and boys gather by the river, talking and laughing.

Qin Yan also took Wen Yu to the street to relax and join in the fun.

Wen Yu stopped in front of a stall, looked carefully at a bead-shaped lamp, hesitated for a long time, and then asked, "Boss, how much is this lamp?" The boss saw Wen Yu's

extraordinary clothes, rolled his eyes, and said Said: "One tael of silver."

Wen Yu could also see that the boss had changed the price without breaking it, so he took out a tael of silver from his sleeve and handed it to the boss, then picked up the lamp and walked forward.

As soon as Qin Yan turned around, he realized that Wen Yu was not there. He was extremely anxious for a moment, and raised his foot to look for it, but saw Wen Yu standing not far away, waving to him.

Qin Yan hurried forward, heaved a long sigh of relief, "Where are you going?"

Wen Yu looked up at Qin Yan, the hand holding the lamp pole was sweating, then handed the lamp to Qin Yan, saying: "General , for you."

Qin Yan took the lamp and smiled, "This is the second time you have given me something."

Wen Yu then remembered the sachet that Qin Yan had given to Qin Yan on the Shangsi Festival many years ago, and her eyes were complicated. Looking at Qin Yan, "It's a bit different this time."

"Well, indeed, this time it's a lamp, which is pretty nice." Qin Yan praised.

Wen Yu opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something, but he didn't speak.