Chapter 50

The sky was getting bright, and all the roosters in the chicken coop stretched their necks, scrambling to be the first to show off their singing voices.

The back door of the small courtyard was opened, and a hunchbacked old man pushed a cart to the market. After a while, he came back with a full load, still holding a small jar of wine in his hand, and he was very happy.

Qin Yan leaned his back against the fence, and winked at Liu Feng who was opposite, Liu Feng understood, and slashed at the old man's neck with a knife. The old man tilted his neck and leaned against Liu Feng.

Qin Yan changed into the old man's coat, took the badge from his waist, and said to Liu Feng: "You take him to the inn first, and if you wake up, you can make it up yourself." "Yes." Liu Feng

replied road.

Qin Yan bent over, imitating the appearance of an old man, slowly pushing the cart, staggering, looking from behind, it really looked like that.

Liufeng couldn't help laughing, and said: "Master, you are really powerful."

Qin Yan glanced at Liufeng from the corner of his eye, and said, "Go to Tayun to receive the punishment."

"Yes." Liufeng replied weakly, reaching out and hitting him My own mouth, this mouth, why is it so short. Pick up the old man on his back and walk towards the inn.

There were also two people guarding the back door with fierce faces. If a timid person saw it, they would probably hide away.

"Token?" One person reached out to stop Qin Yan and asked.

Qin Yan untied the token at his waist and showed it to the two for inspection, his hands trembling slightly.

"Go in." The man glanced at him and said.

Qin Yan bowed his waist, pushed up the cart, and walked in smoothly. Fortunately, the kitchen is not far ahead, within sight, put the cart in the kitchen and leave.

Because of what happened yesterday, Mei Wangyu locked herself in the door, saying that she wanted to reflect on herself.

Helpless, Wen Yu had to sit in the yard alone to enjoy the flowers and make tea. Suddenly, he saw a strange figure, looking around with his head.

Wen Yu got up, approached the man, and asked: "Who is sneaking around?"

The man was startled, turned his head quickly, and shouted excitedly: "Xiu Zhu."

Wen Yu was stunned, looking at the person in front of him , said uncertainly: "General... General?

" The pink scar on his neck was still dark in color, and it was obvious that it was not long ago, so he immediately asked worriedly: "What's going on with you?" Wen Yu looked at Qin Yan pretending to be calm

, Turning around, he said, "Go into the room and talk."

Qin Yan followed Wen Yu into the room, his eyes fixed on the scar, and asked, "What's going on? Why did you come to Shanglin? The night of the second year of junior high school , What happened?"

Hearing Qin Yan mention this matter, Wen Yu recalled that night, felt uncomfortable for a while, and said lightly: "Could it be possible that the general has lost his memory?" "

I..." Qin Yan opened his mouth and sighed. "I mean what happened after you left home."

"Nothing." Wen Yu replied.

"You've never lied to me." Qin Yan raised his hand to touch the scar on Wen Yu's neck, his eyes ached with distress, "Follow me home, okay?" Wen Yu took a few steps back and said

: "Since the general knows what I want, why do you want to do this?"

Qin Yan withdrew his hand that was frozen in midair, and asked the question that had been in his mind for a long time: "Are you serious about me?"

"There is absolutely no falsehood." Wen Yu nodded solemnly.

"Although you are calmer than your peers, you are still young after all. If the picture is new for a while, it is too late to regret it now." Qin Yan frowned.

"No regrets." Wen Yu said firmly.

"Okay, that's what you said." Qin Yan smiled a little, took out the concentric knot from his cuff, and stuffed it into Wenyu's hand, "From now on, you and I must stand up to gossip, It's possible to stand up to harsh words, even if it's spurned by thousands of people."

Wen Yu was surprised at first, but when he came to his senses, a bright smile appeared on his face, which made Qin Yan couldn't help being dazed. Then he stood on tiptoe, pecked Qin Yan's lips lightly, his ears were hot, and said, "If we can stay together, why bother with him."

Qin Yan stretched out his hand to embrace Wen Yu, and the two of them pressed their foreheads together, "Now Can you tell me how the injury on the neck came about?"

Wen Yu's eyes dimmed slightly.

At this time, the door was kicked open, and the two people in the room were startled with a bang, and Yan Lan stood at the door with a dark face, strode in, and sneered, "You still found it, really! Good skill."

Qin Yan guarded Wen Yu behind him, looked at Yan Lan, and said in a deep voice, "What is the purpose of the crown prince taking my people here and imprisoning them here?" "Hahahaha."

Yan Lan only felt that she listened. He made a big joke, "Imprisoned? If it wasn't for me, he would have drank Mengpo soup and happily reincarnated in the underworld." "

What?" Qin Yan glanced at Wenyu, then at Yan Lan, angrily Said: "Speak clearly!"

Yan Lan never expected that Wen Yu, who she had been hiding for so long, would still be found. Just now, she had heard the conversation between the two outside to seven or eight points, so she controlled her anger. He couldn't stop taking risks, Wen Yu refused to tell the truth, so let him tell.

"On the night of the second day of junior high school, on Wenyu's birthday, you let him stand alone at the gate of the city. Don't you know that he doesn't know the way? Two thieves with knives in their hands beat and scolded him, I put it on my heart Why do you just allow others to bully the person you care for? When I rescued him, he was lying dying in a pool of blood, but he kept saying that it was you, Qin Wuzheng, all along! Where were you that night?" Yan Lan blushed with anger, "In addition to the neck, there are also"

"Xie Wenqian! Enough!" Before Yan Lan could finish speaking, Wen Yu interrupted her, who shook her head at him, "There is no need to say any more."

Listen Upon hearing Wen Yu's words, Yan Lan instantly extinguished her anger, and sighed, "You still know."

Wen Yu nodded, and the scar on Yan Lan's hand was caused by a branch accidentally getting picked up by a branch when she climbed a tree to pick plums in the academy. It was scratched, a deep gash, but at that time Xie Lan refused to see the doctor anyway. Helpless, Wen Yu had no choice but to sew up the wound for him with a needle. Xie Lan clamored for a good-looking scar, so she sewed a centipede-like scar according to the wound.

Qin Yan's gaze stayed on Wenyu all the time, with self-blame and annoyance in his eyes.

"Thank you." After a long time, Qin Yan said to Yan Lan.

Yan Lan sneered and said, "Don't thank me in a hurry, I won't let you take Wenyu away." After finishing speaking, a group of guards rushed into the door, armed with scimitars, and surrounded Qin Yan.

Wen Yu stepped forward and opened her arms to block Qin Yan behind her, with no fear on her face.

"Wen Yu!" There was a trace of injury in Yan Lan's eyes, "Are you so cruel?"

Wen Yu avoided Yan Lan's gaze and said, "I want to leave."

"You really have no affection for me?" Yan Lan Laughing self-deprecatingly, he still asked without giving up.

"It's hard to accept your kindness." Wen Yu replied apologetically.

Like a defeated rooster, Yan Lan folded her feathers and waved her hands weakly, "You all step back."

So, there were three people left in the crowded room.

Yan Lan leaned on the armrest of the chair and sat down slowly, staring at the carpet in a daze, her eyelashes fluttered slightly, and a string of crystals fell down. Feelings in this world cannot be forced. He knows how important Qin Yan is to Wenyu. He used to be in the academy before, and he never left each other when he was free. Slowly tightening his hands, he picked off all the paint on the armrest.

"Let's go." Yan Lan closed her eyes, covered all the affection in her eyes, and threw the token on the ground, "Take it, and leave Shanglin quickly."

Qin Yan picked up the token, his eyes complicated Looking at Yan Lan carefully.

Wen Yu stepped forward, slowly removed the jade bracelet from her wrist, put it on the table, and said to Yan Lan, "Return the bracelet, please go and see her in the future." After speaking, he left with Qin Yan hand in hand. go.

"Wait a minute." Yan Lan suddenly said, "Mei Wangyu, let him stay, don't take him away."

Wen Yu: "Okay."

After everything returned to calm, Mei Wangyu appeared at the door, looking at Yan Lan asked in surprise, "Why are you, Wen Yu?"

Yan Lan was startled, opened her eyes, and said, "When did you come?"

Mei Wangyu blinked, and said, "Of course it's now , stayed in the house all morning, starved to death."

"He, went back." Yan Lan's voice was rough, not as gentle as usual.

"Oh." Mei Wangyu nodded.

"I thought you would blame him for not taking you away." Mei Wangyu's reaction made Yan Lan a little surprised.

Mei Wangyu smiled, and said indifferently: "I suddenly figured it out, I still have to live a life without enough food and clothing when I go back to Daxuan, it's better to stay here, eat and drink, and don't have to work. How wonderful." At this moment, Mei Wangyu looked like an idle kid.

"It's still you who can think about it." Yan Lan sighed, and put the bracelet on the table into her arms, "Let's go, I'll take you to a big meal." "Okay!"

Mei Wangyu said happily, a trace of ignorance flashed in her eyes Ming's expression was too fast to capture.

After finding Wenyu, Qin Yan's mood was like a rainbow that appeared after the rain, colorful and intertwined with various feelings.

"Wow, the young master is back!" Liufeng was so excited when he saw Wenyu, he kept cheering.

Ta Yun couldn't take it anymore, so he tapped his head with the hilt of his sword, and said, "Quiet." Seeing

Qin Yan's dissatisfied gaze, Liu Feng obediently shut his mouth, curry favor with Wen Yu and said, "Long time no see, you are handsome It's a lot, but it's much thinner than before, but it's still the same romantic and suave."

Liufeng thought that Qin Yan would be happier when he patted Wenyu's ass, but who knew that he seemed to be patted on the horse's hoof, and Qin Yan's face instantly changed Breaking down, he said in a deep voice: "Tayun, gag him."

"Yes." Tayun picked up the rag on the table and stuffed it into Liufeng's mouth.

Liu Feng was so angry that he could only stare at Ta Yun, why can't this kid take a bun or steamed bun? If you insist on taking this black rag, it will be very dirty, but you can't protest, otherwise the master may cut him.

"The whereabouts are estimated to have been exposed, and we need to leave as soon as possible." Qin Yan said, it would be bad if he stayed for a while longer.

"Yes." Ta Yun replied, "This subordinate will go back to the house to tidy up first." After speaking, he went upstairs to tidy up his things.

Wen Yu sat on a bench and poured a cup of tea to drink. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of the soldier running over in neat steps outside the window, put the cup back on the table, and said to Qin Yan, "It's already late.

" As soon as they landed, people rushed in, spread out in two rows, and a tall and tall figure walked in, with his head held high and his face proud.

"General Qin, since you're here, it's not too late to drink my tea from Shanglin." The man smiled arrogantly.