Chapter 32 Deception

For several days, Zhao Gan was bedridden and weak, and no one was around except Yang Guangsi, which made the ministers and concubines in the harem very anxious.

"Genius doctor, I have taken medicine recently, why is it still like this?" Zhao Gan stretched out his trembling hand, grabbed Yang Guangsi's sleeve, and asked weakly.

Yang Guangsi stroked his temple hair, Xiao Qi didn't come at all recently, and the medicine he made before had to be stopped, so Zhao Gan was given ordinary tonics for a while, Zhao Qian was old and his health was not good , plus he clearly doesn't know medical skills, so he came here casually according to the book.

"Genius doctor?" Seeing that Yang Guangsi did not respond, Zhao Qian called out again.

"Huh?" Yang Guangsi just came back to his senses, and said with a heavy face: "Your Majesty looks like this, and the medicine won't have much effect."

Zhao Qian coughed anxiously, and said coldly: "You talked to me before The medicine is good, but now it says it doesn't work, could it be that you have been lying to me?"

Yang Guang thought, "I was lying to you in the first place. But there was still a cold expression on his face, "Why did you lie to Your Majesty?"

Zhao Gan thought for a while, and then said slowly: "Really?" No one is reliable.

"If Your Majesty doesn't believe it, send someone to investigate, and lock up the minister by the way. When the investigation is clear, when will the minister be released." Yang Guangsi looked at Zhao Qiansong's expression and continued to follow the previous words.

"No!" Zhao Qian directly refused without thinking, he couldn't leave Yang Guangsi at all now, after all, the previous medicine was really effective.

Yang Guangsi got up, cupped his hands to Zhao Gan and said, "I will live up to your majesty's entrustment and continue to develop medicines. I hope your majesty's dragon body will recover."

Zhao Gan smiled gratifiedly, "thanks to the miracle doctor."

Yang Guangsi withdrew from the house, panic flashed across his eyes, how should this play continue?

At this time, at the back door of the Duke's Mansion, there was a sneaky figure, bent over, lying beside the door, looking in through the crack of the door, and then took out a pink silk handkerchief from his sleeve and stuffed it inside. After a while, the door opened from the inside, and a young man came out, leading the man to the front yard.

Mei Wangyu stayed in the house for a long time, so she wandered around the mansion, because she was stung by a bee before, which caused her grandmother to feel distressed, so her grandfather ordered that no one could leave the mansion without his order.

"Sigh." Mei Wangyu sighed, she couldn't go to the street to play, she hadn't seen Xie Lan for a long time, and she didn't know who to argue with. Anxiously, he threw all the fish food in his hand into the pond. The koi in the pond competed for food, and the water splashed in shock. It was very lively.

At this time, Zhao Lingfeng hurried past, and Mei Wangyu called out, "Cousin."

Zhao Lingfeng didn't hear it at all, and continued walking forward. Seeing his hurried appearance, Mei Wangyu couldn't help being curious, and followed him.

Mei Ye stood with her hands behind her back, looking at the slightly flamboyantly dressed person in front of her, a black cloak and a wide hat covering her entire face, she frowned, "Why are you here?" The person who came was Yang Guangsi,

he Reaching out to pull down the hat, he said with dissatisfaction: "The people around King Yangwu didn't send me the medicinal materials, and my medicine has been stopped. Next, please remind me what I should do." At this

time , Zhao Lingfeng just opened the door and walked in. Hearing Yang Guangsi

's words, he replied, "Didn't you claim to be cheating the world? What happens next is up to you." Facing the wall, holding his breath, he listened carefully to the conversation in the room.

Yang Guangsi sat down, played with his hair, and said casually: "My lord said that even if you have the ability, you will use it up one day. Now I am like this, I really can't think of how to go on.

" Ye and Zhao Lingfeng looked at each other, both of them were dissatisfied, but they were not easy to explode.

"Having come this far, it is impossible to stop." Zhao Lingfeng said seriously, "You can only bite the bullet and go down, otherwise, you can only continue to cheat on Huangquan Road." The threat in the words became stronger.

"Pfft." Yang Guangsi couldn't help laughing, "Boy, your words can't threaten me. No matter how bad it is, I have experienced personnel affairs more than ten years earlier than you." "Okay." Mei Ye

stopped He said, "Now we are discussing how to take the next step, not arguing here."

After being yelled at, Zhao Lingfeng instantly responded weakly like a well-behaved child, "Yes."

Yang Guangsi also shut his mouth wisely. , listen quietly.

"Your Majesty is seriously ill now, and if you say something rebellious, you may be gone someday." Mei Ye said in a deep voice, looking at Zhao Lingfeng with her eyes, "Now, you must be ready at all times, and keep an eye on Zhao Lingyun's every move. There is Qin Yan, he has a close relationship with Zhao Lingyun."

Zhao Lingfeng nodded, "I

would like to follow the teachings of my grandfather." "Zhao Lingyun is easier to deal with, mainly because of Qin Yan." Mei Ye lowered his eyes, "Stand on our side It's impossible, but is there any way to prevent him from participating in this matter? Or is it that he no longer cares about His Majesty's affairs?" After all, Zhao Gan is Qin Yan's uncle, and the Qin family is full of loyalty and pride. Regarding Zhao Qian's actions, whether it is out of love or ethics, I am afraid that they will stand beside Zhao Qian without hesitation and draw their swords at them.

"Kill him." Yang Guangsi interrupted.

Zhao Lingfeng gave Yang Guangsi a disdainful glance, "Don't interrupt if you don't understand."

"Why don't you arrest Wen Yu next to him and threaten him? After I ascend the throne, let me go?" Zhao Lingfeng suggested. Mei Ye shook his head when he heard the words, and said in disapproval: "That's not right, that kid doesn't necessarily

hold as much weight in Qin Yan's heart as Zhao Lingyun."

, I thought about it for a while, "Master Yang, I have already thought about the next scene, you have to play it well."

Yang Guangsi immediately became interested when he heard it, and stepped forward, "Let's listen to it.

" Ye shared his thoughts one by one.

Zhao Lingfeng was stunned for a long time, and hesitatingly said: "Will this matter be too ruthless? After all."

Before Zhao Lingfeng finished speaking, he was interrupted by Mei Ye, "Those who make big things don't care about small things."

Yang Guangsi also said Agreeing, he said excitedly: "That's right, I can imagine that the next scene must be very exciting."

Zhao Lingfeng had no choice but to swallow the words that came to his lips, and said helplessly: "Okay."

The conversation in the room gradually weakened , Mei Wangyu sat slumped on the ground, with a dazed face, staring at the closed door with complicated eyes, and when he heard the sound by the door, he quickly got up and ran away.

It was hot in July, and the wind blowing at night brought a little coolness. Zhao Lingfeng looked at the sky, the moon was sparse, and the cloak that was casually placed on his shoulders had already slipped to the ground. A handsome boy appeared in front of him, with a bright smile, like three The beautiful flowers of the moon are captivating.

Zhao Lingfeng got up, picked up the cloak on the ground, tapped his toes, and flew out of the wall.

Song Fan was holding a basin and pouring water out, just in time to see Zhao Lingfeng standing there, because it was dark, he couldn't see his face clearly at this time, but it probably wasn't much better.

Zhao Lingfeng stood blankly, his clothes were still dripping with wet clothes, he looked up at Song Wen, and said with a trace of dissatisfaction: "Why don't you look at it?"

Song Wen pursed his lips, "Who knows Yang King Wu would do something like break into a house in the middle of the night."

"Really?" Zhao Lingfeng hooked his lips, "This king can not only break into a house, but also pick flowers." After speaking, his figure flashed, he embraced Song Fan, go inside.

Song Wen was so angry that he covered Zhao Lingfeng's head with the basin in his hand, and knocked it hard a few times.

Zhao Lingfeng's face was ashen, he let go of Song Wen, pulled the basin off his head, and fell heavily on the ground, "Is it fun?" "

Well, not bad." Song Wen replied with satisfaction.

Zhao Lingfeng was not in the mood to talk to Song Wen, and sat quietly by the side, staring straight at him.

Seeing the difference in Zhao Lingfeng tonight, Song Fan couldn't help but said, "What's the matter?"

"It's rare for you to care about me." Zhao Lingfeng smiled.

"Tch." Song Wen curled his lips, "Will no one care about you, King Yang Wu? I hope something will happen to you." "

Song Wen, what do you think of me?" Zhao Lingfeng asked suddenly.

Song Yan was stunned for a moment, then laughed and said: "Sinister, vicious, snake-hearted, how about it? Does King Yangwu still want to hear it?" Zhao Lingfeng waved his hand and

smiled bitterly, "No need." Then he got up and left, "You Rest early, I'm leaving."

Song Yan stepped forward, put his hands on the door frame, and shouted at Zhao Lingfeng's back: "Zhao Lingfeng, if someday it fails, send someone to inform me, and I will definitely buy you a pair coffin."

Standing on the wall, Zhao Lingfeng looked at Song Wen by the door under the cover of a big tree, feeling very heavy. He also thought about living a leisurely life and having an ordinary life with Song Yanping, but Zhao Gan, he ruined his plan, causing Song Yan to almost die. When Song Fan was thrown into the mass grave covered in blood, and when Song Fan was squirming to grab food from wild dogs, the instigator of all this was enjoying the worship of everyone comfortably in the palace. Can you convince me? So, he thought about taking Zhao Gan's seat, and bringing his beloved one with him, to appear in front of everyone dignifiedly. He once hated Zhao Gan's cold-bloodedness and ruthlessness, but how could he be any better now?

That night, Zhao Lingfeng did not leave, he stood on the wall, guarding the people in the house, and did not leave until dawn.

In the morning, Zhao Gan started to fall ill again, his head hurt so much that he wanted to hit the wall, but fortunately, the eunuchs who were waiting on him stopped him in time, so he had to beat his head desperately with his hands, and shouted frantically: "Quick, hurry up and get rid of it!" The genius doctor is calling, hurry up!"

Yang Guangsi came striding forward with the medicine box in his hand, and saw Zhao Qian's appearance at this time, his gray hair was untied and scattered in a mess, shouting from time to time. Yang Guangsi sighed, this is not the majestic emperor, it is clearly an old man who has suffered from madness.

"Miraculous doctor Yang, don't be stunned, come over quickly and take a look." Eunuch Liu urged.

Yang Guangsi came back to his senses, stepped forward to help Zhao Gan back to the dragon bed, took out a sachet and put it on the tip of Zhao Gan's nose, Zhao Gan slowly calmed down, and his mind began to clear up, "Genius doctor, you are here." "

Mr. I'm late, I hope Your Majesty will forgive me." Then, Yang Guangsi wanted to kneel down, but was stopped by Zhao Gan, "Forgive me."

Yang Guangsi didn't really intend to kneel, so he stood aside, talking to Zhao Gan, "Your Majesty, I lit the lamp to fight at night yesterday, read countless ancient books, and found a prescription that is extremely effective for your majesty's condition." "

Oh?" Hearing this, Zhao Gan immediately regained his spirits and said excitedly, "Really? ?"

Yang Guangsi looked puzzled, "There is one medicinal material recorded on it, but it is not available in the palace."

"What medicinal material?" Zhao Gan asked.

Yang Guangsi seemed to be struggling for a long time, then bent down and whispered in Zhao Gan's ear, "The bones of a loyal minister."