Chapter 14 Return

The next day,

everyone gathered around an open space, discussing with their heads bowed, some gloated and some expressed sympathy.

Fu Xiang's limbs and head were tied with ropes and tied in different ponytails, and a long string of firecrackers was tied together.

With the support of Concubine Mei Gui, Zhao Gan barely stood up straight, looked at Fu Xiang, feeling reluctant to let go, and called out: "Ai Qing." "Your Majesty,

he is an assassin." Mei Ye looked at Zhao Gan with regret He immediately reminded, "I know that Your Majesty is kind-hearted, but if you spare him today, then in the future" Mei Ye stopped in good time, and Zhao Qian could guess what he didn't say.

Zhao Gan looked at Zhao Lingfeng, only to see that he kept his head down and said nothing.

Concubine Mei suddenly wiped the corners of her eyes with a handkerchief and began to cry, sobbing softly, causing Zhao Gan to turn around.

"What's wrong with Concubine Ai?" Zhao Qian frowned.

After a long time, Concubine Mei finally stopped her tears and said with a choked voice: "The concubine is just thinking about what happened yesterday, and I feel fear. Fortunately, Your Majesty is fine. If something good or bad happens, what should I do?" Zhao Gan hesitated for a

while , slowly raised his hand, "Execution." After speaking, he took Concubine Mei back to the camp.

The firecrackers on the horse's tail were lit, and the horse started to run wildly in fright. Fu Xiang hung in the air in a big character shape, with his eyes wide open, staring at the sky.

Not long after, the sound of flesh being shredded was heard, and the bright red blood was sprinkled on the loess, and the smell of mud mixed with people's noses. Everyone covered their faces, and what's more, they had already started to cry.

Qin Yan bit his lower lip tightly, his body trembling slightly.

"Grandpa!" came a mournful cry from behind.

Everyone turned their heads, only to see Fu Yuanzhi staggering towards him, tears flowing unscrupulously.

Fu Yuanzhi pushed through the crowd and ran to the front. Looking at Fu Xiang's body divided into five pieces, his intestines fell all over the floor.

Fu Yuanzhi hugged Fu Xiang's scattered corpses, trying to piece together a complete figure, but at this moment all the horses ran away, dragging various parts and running in different directions.

"Don't, don't, wait for me, give me back my grandfather!" Fu Yuanzhi quickly got up and ran after the horse, going this way and that, but he didn't catch any of the horses, he sprained his foot, and fell to the ground land.

Seeing this, Zhao Lingfeng turned his head and told Chen Ming, "Take someone to chase the horse back."

"Yes!" Chen Ming replied.

Soon, five horses were brought back from different directions.

Fu Yuanzhi knelt in front of Zhao Lingfeng, and kowtowed repeatedly, "Thank you, my lord, thank you, my lord!" With such a humble appearance, he was completely different from the children of aristocratic families who had dismissed him before.

Qin Yan had already stepped forward to untie the rope of the ponytail, and Fu Yuanzhi followed closely behind, putting together the various parts of Fu Xiang.

"Wait!" Mei Ye led people forward and shouted at Qin Yan and the two of them, "Assassinating the Son of Heaven is a treason, such a thief, even if he dies, his bones cannot be left in the world." Fu Yuanzhi immediately opened his arms

, Blocking Fu Xiang's corpse behind him, he looked at Mei Ye with hostility, "What do you want to do?" "

Of course I dragged this traitor out to feed the wolves." Mei Ye said calmly, saying After finishing, he gave the attendant behind him a look.

Fu Yuanzhi quickly pulled out the long sword from the waist of the guard beside him, pointed the sword point at Mei Ye, "I see who dares!"

"Bold! This is His Majesty's will!" Mei Ye scolded.

"Even if I'm the king of heaven, I can't even think about it!" Fu Yuanzhi said angrily.

Mei Ye didn't say much, and waved her hand to signal the guards to come forward.

Soon, the guards surrounded Fu Yuanzhi.

With a sweep of Fu Yuanzhi's sword, one guard fell to the ground and died. Seeing this, the other guards immediately attacked him.

Fu Yuanzhi's eyes turned red, smelling the strong smell of blood in the air, he smiled idiotically, "You all have to be buried with my grandfather!" "Joke!"

Mei Ye said coldly, picked up the gun on the weapon rack, Point it lightly, and fly towards Fu Yuanzhi.

Qin Yan snatched the sword from Fu Yuanzhi's hand, and began to fight with Mei Ye's cock.

The crowd of onlookers had already dispersed, and each of them hid in their tents, fearing that if they were not paying attention, they would hand over their lives.

Qin Yan's swordsmanship was very sharp, and he turned the sword nimbly. Originally, there was only one sword, but there seemed to be more than ten swords in front of him, which made people dazzled.

Mei Ye didn't check any of them, the gun in her hand was swept to the ground, and when she lowered her head, she saw the sword pointing at her throat.

"Marquis Anping is very skilled." Mei Ye praised with a gloomy face.

Qin Yan curled his lips, "I'm honored."

"However, Lord Hou, let it go." Mei Ye smiled smugly.

Qin Yan turned his head and saw Fu Yuanzhi lying in a pool of blood, and Fu Xiang's body was taken away by a group of men in black.

"Despicable!" Qin Yan cursed, and stabbed Mei Ye's chest with a slash of the sword.

Mei Ye stepped back quickly, and laughed loudly, "You're too young to fight this old man. If Lord Hou went after him now, maybe he could still see the scene of wolves fighting for food. Okay, let's not talk about it, Come and have a look."

"Tayun, keep an eye on him." After Qin Yan finished speaking, he quickly ran towards the man in black.

Sure enough, I saw a group of wolves vying for bloody things, and there were at least twenty wolves by visual inspection. Qin Yan didn't think much, rushed to the pack of wolves, swung his long sword, his body was covered in wolf blood, and forced a way out, snatched the

head from the pack of wolves, tore a piece of cloth from his lower garment, and wiped it pack up.

Qin Yan looked coldly at Mei Ye who was standing on the high ground far away, turned around and walked in the same direction as when he came.

"Master." Ta Yun looked at Qin Yan's clothes covered in blood, implying worry.

Qin Yan shook his head, "No problem."

The next day, Zhao Qian ended the spring hunt early on the grounds that he was unwell and needed to go back to the palace for recuperation.

On the way back, Fu Yuanzhi was sitting in the carriage, holding Fu Xiang's head in his arms, his eyes were dull.

Qin Yan sat on one side, watching him quietly.

On the other side, Wen Yu bid farewell to the head of the mountain and his classmates, and embarked on the road back to Beijing.

Along with Wen Yu are Xie Lan and Mei Wangyu.

In the past five years, Wen Yu has grown a lot taller, with a handsome face, her black hair tied up with a wooden hairpin, and she is wearing a tooth-colored shirt with large sleeves. Standing at the railing of the boat, the wide cuffs fluttered in the wind, like an exile.

Xie Lan stood beside Wen Yu, took a deep breath, shook her long hair that was blown by the wind, patted Wen Yu's shoulder, and said: "After I lose my crown, I will inherit the title." Wen

Yu Glancing at Xie Lan, she smiled slightly, "Congratulations."

Xie Lan blinked, and said slightly dissatisfied: "Just these two words? I'm still waiting for your next words." "

No more." Wen Yu replied lightly.

"You have a bad temper." Xie Lan murmured, "You have a stern face all day long, are you bored?" It is true that since I have known Wen Yu for so long, I have never seen him talk a lot, with a cold face all day long, unless He only speaks when others ask him something, and is quiet at other times.

"Tch, he doesn't like you." Mei Wangyu who was sitting inside also came out.

Xie Lan looked at Mei Wangyu, who was wearing a lotus root pink gown with auspicious clouds embroidered on it, and couldn't help laughing: "Did you find out the bottom of the box and wear it? Today's dress is really lovely." Wen Yu

saw He glanced at him, the corners of his mouth curved indistinctly, and then quickly turned his head away.

"Xie Wenqian! Don't think I'm easy to provoke!" Mei Wangyu pointed at Xie Lan and said angrily.

"Yes, yes, you are not easy to mess with. After cleaning the toilet for five years, you are still a person with a lot of excrement." Xie Lan said seriously.

When Mei Wangyu heard this, he immediately exploded with anger. There is a division of labor in the academy, and each student cleans a piece of land, and he happened to be assigned to the toilet. Originally, he only needed to clean for a month, but because he was lazy, the small animals in the toilet crawled around. I also accidentally fell in the latrine, making my whole body filthy. In a fit of rage, Lu Qingshi asked him to clean the toilets for five full years. That is, from then on, everyone said that he had a "dung volume".

"Xie Wenqian! I will definitely tell my grandfather!" Mei Wangyu stamped her feet angrily, and the pearls on her forehead shook accordingly.

Xie Lan curled her lips, "How old is he, I always call him Grandpa."

Mei Wangyu tactfully did not reply, and hid in the cabin, every time he quarreled with Xie Lan, he lost.

After Mei Wangyu left, the world suddenly became quiet, and Xie Lan continued the previous topic.

"Wenyu, you have to visit me often in the future. I'm bored at home alone." Xie Lan said pretending to be sad.

Wen Yu didn't speak, just looked down at the water quietly, the oars moved the river water, leaving circles of ripples.

"What are your future plans?" Xie Lan could only change the subject.

"Take the imperial examination." Wen Yu replied.

"Imperial examination?" Xie Lan was a little surprised, Wen Yu had always given him the impression that he was indifferent to fame and fortune.

Wen Yu looked at the distant mountains all around, "Go and experience it."

After several days of traveling, he finally arrived in the capital.

Wen Yu walked through the city gate and looked at the bustling market. It was the same as before, without much change.

After bidding farewell to Xie Lan, Wen Yu searched for the road to the Hou Mansion according to his memory. After walking for almost half an hour, he found that he was walking back again. When he realized this, his face became slightly hot, and he lost his way again.

Liufeng had just returned the carriage at the post station, but when he came back, he found that Wenyu was gone. Looking around, he found him standing by the stone bridge, frowning slightly, with a hint of annoyance.

"Master?" Liu Feng approached and called out.

Wen Yu turned around, saw Liu Feng, turned around, and said, "Go back."

Liu Feng understood now, a smile flashed in his eyes, walked up to Wen Yu, and led the way, he almost forgot , Wen Yu is blind.

After going around and around, I finally arrived at the Hou Mansion.

Wen Yu walked in with strides, with a little eagerness, while Liu Feng ran in happily, shouting loudly: "Master is back!"

Xu An hurriedly came out, stood in front of Wen Yu, carefully He looked carefully, "It's tall, it's handsome."

Wen Yu cupped his hands to Xu An, and then asked, "

Where's Master Hou ?"

Wen Yu nodded, "Then I'll go back to the house to rest for a while."

When I returned to the courtyard where I lived, everything was still arranged as before. Sandalwood was burning in the censer, and the house was filled with a faint fragrance.

Wen Yu walked to the side of the couch, lay down with her clothes on, closed her eyes lightly, and slowly fell asleep.

When Qin Yan pushed open the door, he saw Wen Yu lying on the edge of the soft couch, but he didn't know it, turned over and fell down under the couch.

Qin Yan strode like flying, opened his arms, caught him tightly, and put him back on the couch.