First Family Christmas

So my regular readers will know how this works by now, but for those that don't, you will see four wedding dresses in this chapter and I want you to choose the dress, the last three dresses are the ones to choose between. Comment ONCE on one of the last three dresses only.

December 1987

Christmas is right around the corner, it's the twins' first Christmas and Lilliana couldn't be more excited.

Rami's family arrived a few days ago, Nelly is staying at the Deacon's while Sami, Yasmine and her husband are staying with Rami and Lilliana.

But now the couple is settled into their new home, wedding plans have begun.

Wanting both her mum and Rami's mum to be with her while trying on wedding dresses, she is going dress shopping today. Laura and Yasmine are also joining so Yasmine can get her measurements done for their bridesmaids' dresses.

Originally the pair believed it would be a small wedding, but that will not be the case considering the groom and bridal parties aren't small. Rami has six in his grooms' party, Sami, as his best man, Joe, Robert and Michael as groomsman and Josh and Said as page boys. Lilliana has six in her bridal party, Yasmine as her maid of honour, Azalea, Clover and Poppy as bridesmaids and Laura and Katie as flower girls.

Yasmine and Lilliana meet Nelly, Veronica and Laura at the bridal shop White Rose. Lilliana's consultant is already waiting for her by reception when they arrive and she approaches the group, "Are you, Lilliana Deacon?"

Lilliana shakes the woman's hand, "Yes, but please call me Lily."

"Lovely to meet you, I'm Ashley and I'll be your consultant for today. Is this your family?"

"Yes, this is my mum, Veronica and my little sister, Laura. My future mother-in-law, Nelly and my future sister-in-law, Yasmine." Lilliana has been working on wedding plans over the month, sitting down with Rami to discuss what they want.

With the wedding in April, they've gone for a light purple colour scheme, while the ceremony will be in a church, she's not overly religious but it's something she wanted knowing how much it would mean to Veronica, the reception is at a nearby countryside hotel garden.

Ashley leads them to a private seating area, "If you guys want to take a seat and Lily follow me to the dressing room. We'll be back shortly." They follow her instructions and Lilliana follows her.

Taking a seat on the offered chair, Ashley asks her a few questions, "So any idea what you're looking for today?"

Lilliana has a rough idea in mind she's not one for flashy revealing dresses and she wore a ball gown for prom, "We're getting married in the spring so something light but I'd like something simple and modest as we're getting married in a church," She gives Ashley a few more details, then she goes off to find a couple of dresses and comes back with four.

The first dress is a simple but romantic crepe long-sleeve gown with a curved V-neckline, natural waistline, full A-line shaped skirt with pleats and pockets, covered buttons down the back to hem and chapel length train. Lilliana walks out onto the podium to show her family.

 Lilliana walks out onto the podium to show her family