Signed

Happy 76th Birthday to the legend that is Freddie Mercury, thank you for being such an inspiration.

September 1972

At the beginning of 1972, Lilliana settled into full-time Nursery and though the full days caused a few absence seizures at school in the beginning, her body soon adjusted.

The new year also saw Veronica move into the flat and after a good amount of saving, Queen got back to the studio in June under management from Trident studio finishing their demo tracks until they get signed. John also saved enough to get himself a car, it's not the most flashy thing in the world but it gets him from A to B.

John is currently waiting outside the school gate to pick up Lilliana, talking to Poppy's dad. It was her first day back after the summer holidays today and she is now in Reception year.

When the door opens the reception kids come running out with Lilliana, Tiger and Poppy at the front, "Daddy!" Lilliana beams running over to him.

He lifts her into a hug, "Hello Sweetpea, how was the first day back?"

"Fun, we had to stand at the front of the class and tell everyone about our summer holiday. Can I go play at Poppy's, she has a new cat called Midnight and I want to meet him."

"Not tonight Sweetpea," He puts her down and she grabs Tiger's lead, "We're going to Freddie's birthday meal, remember? How about Friday if Mr Scott is okay with that?"

Poppy's dad smiles, "You're more than welcome anytime, Lily. Come on, Pop," He tugs his daughter's hand when have to get going too." Lily and Poppy wave to either other and follow their dads.

They rush back to the flat so Lilliana can change out of her uniform then they drive to Freddie's parents. Freddie greets them at the door, "Happy birthday Uncle Freddie," Lilliana beams, following him into the living room then pulls a handmade birthday card out of her backpack, "This is for you."

Grinning, Freddie takes it, "A work of art as is everything you draw," He stands the card with his others and picks her up to kiss her cheek, "Thank you my sweet flower."

John watches the sweet moment wondering if perhaps the singer is slowly knocking Roger out of the favourite uncle spot.

When everyone arrives they all sit down to Jer's wonderful cooking, Lilliana sits between her dad and Brian with Tiger at her feet. Bomi hadn't been keen to let Tiger near the table at first but when Freddie and John explained that he is her service dog he let the dog be.

After bringing in the last dish, Jer sits beside Brian, "Mary, I can't tell you how long I've waited for Forrokh to bring home a nice girl like you."

"Forrokh?" Mary frowns.

"Did Forrokh not tell you he was born in Zanzibar?"

"No, he did not."

"Where's Zanzibar?" Lilliana looks past Brian to the woman for an answer.

"It's off the coast of Tunisia, dear," Jer smiles at the little girl and gets up to grab something, "Our family is Indian, Parsi. Now Mary, have a look at these," She grins, handing Mary a photo album, while Freddie tries his best to stop her.

Mary grabs it before Freddie can stop his mum, Bomi goes on to tell them how they left Zanzibar and ended up in London. Not interested in the story, Lilliana follows Roger around the table and sits on his lap to have a look at the photos, but her attention is caught by Freddie singing happy birthday to himself as is Freddie's sister, Kash, "Mercury?" Kash questions hearing her brother call himself Mr Mercury.