∘˚˳°Chapter 72: Assault on Ninjago City ∘˚˳°

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

The sea flooded the city as the ninja started to get to work. The thunder got stronger as Wojira was around the place.

Jay: "Guys! It's happening just like Globby or Gloopy or whatever his name is, said! The Wave is flooding the city! People need help!"

Kai: "We're right behind you!"

Jay: "Okay, Jay. Time to be awesome."

Jay drives off the highway as his vehicle starts to change. His vehicle starts to work underwater as he travels along to find people that need help. On the other hand, (Y/n) had her hands full as she sees Gale Gossip just doing her normal broadcast while Wojira and Kalmaar were approaching from behind.

Gale: "This is the scene at midtown. A scene of unbridled chaos and destruction. A scene of-"

(Y/n): "Life and death situation!"

(Y/n) jumps down towards them as Vinny lowers the camera down. Gale makes Vinny put up the camera on (Y/n) as she just seems that she doesn't like how they just stand there.

Gale: "Oh! Here we have one of the Ninja joining us. How are you feeling?"

(Y/n): "To be honest, it feels weird that you two can't get to safety. Is she like this?"

Vinny nobs at (Y/n)'s question. He then takes a step back as he was in fear. He points out to Wojira and Kalmaar, who were right behind them, ready to strike them down. The roar of Wojira was heard as Gale looks behind her.

(Y/n): "Sh*t! You two! Follow me!"

They had no choice as they followed her. The Bounty rises up as Vinny, Gale, and (Y/n) get on. They flew off as they held on the sides. The gem around (Y/n)'s chest was still flickering over and over but it started to slow down.

Vinny: "Um... Your gem. It's flashing."

(Y/n): "I know that and I'm not sure why but we still need to lose the big *ss serpent because it's following us!"

Behind them, Kalmaar and Wojira followed them from behind but they couldn't catch up as they lost them. Under the water, the Merlopians were attacking the other ninja as Lloyd brought up some kids that were stuck underwater. A mother and son were trying to get away as they were seen on a bathtub but it started to sink. A rope was put down for them as they climbed up to the Bounty.

Kid: "Thank you. I thought we could use a bathtub as a boat, but it turns out bathtubs have a hole in the bottom!"

Master Wu: "Yes. Who knew?"

(Y/n): "Well kid, you learn something new every day but welcome aboard."

The roar of Wojira was heard as they all reacted to it.

Master Wu: "Get behind Pixal, kids. Things are bound to get rough."

As Wojira got to the corner, Kalmaar spots the Bounty. The gem of (Y/n) started to flicker more as Wojira was approaching.

(Y/n): "Pixal, time to go! Go!"

Pixal: "Hold on, everyone!"