You find him Masturburate....

I'm calling a priest to write you guys this message before i start with this prefrence:

IM GIVING YOU ALL SOME HOLY WATER TO SHOWer IN AND DRINK WITH AND SENDING YOU ALL SOME BIBLES AND PRAYERS.

AMEN.

God may you forgive their sin or don't actually they will do it again anyways

Here with I declare you as satans Children.

#######################%%%%%%%%%%}}}}}#######

Ashton: you just got home from another actually good day at work so you where not THAT tired but still tired yet happy. As you walked in to the house, you heard moans from upstairs. Your heart broke a little. Was he really? You Thought and started walking upstairs, afraid of what is coming next. As you opened the door. "Mm" ashton moaned as he continued to Masturburate. You started laughing. "Ash-ashton oh god" you laughed and walked out of the room laughing so hard of what you just saw. Of course he came out of the room red as a monkeys ass.

Michael: you just finished blow drying your hair from a Relaxing shower After along day. When you got out of te bathroom you heard soft moans coming from your bedroom. You Held your laughing in and started tip toing to your bedroom where you eventuelly found Gordon Masturburating on your bed. "GET THAT DICK HARDER BABY" you yelled making him stop and fell off the bed. "Y/N" he groaned. You where already laughing your ass off by the doorway while he was trying to put his boxers and pants in as fast as possible while blushing so hard, embarrassed of what just happened.

Calum: "mm baby go harder" you woke up by Calum moaning from downstairs. Wtf? You thought and started walking downstairs. You started walking to the living room where you found Calum Masturburating on the couch. You went back upstairs carefully and got a pillow then went back downstairs and literally threw it at him. "What the- oh shit hi y/n" he said embarrassed. You shook your head laughing and went back upstairs to continue your beauty sleep.

Luke:
You got home from a long shopping day feeling kinda horny. So when you got inside your house, you heard moaning from the living room. You put your bags and jacket down on the floor and threw off your shoes. As you walked in there you saw Luke Masturburating. You bit your lower lip, pulled Off your pink flowy tee and skinnies so you where only with your underwear. You Went behind him and kissed his neck and started stroking his chest. He stopped what he Was doing, shocked. "So you couldn't even wait?" You said and sat on his naked lap and well, you continue the rest in your DIRTY HEAD JESUS GO TO CHURCH OR SOMETHING.

######

I mean......why not? BAHAHAHA ok