Chapter 58

"My love, you are worth it all."

~~~

Wednesday swiftly packed away her things, this time she packed a majority of her items as Enid did the same across the room. Though the difference was, she wasn't crying and the werewolf was.

"Weds, I'm gonna miss you soooo much and I'm gonna miss you writing and playing the cello and your silly little threats and everything bestie-" Enid grabbed a tissue and blew her nose, causing the raven to roll her eyes.

"Enid, we will continue to maintain contact during the summer. You have my mobile number, we can text, call, and schedule times to meet up all with the touch of a finger," Wednesday stated, sarcasm oozing off her statement as Enid looked over. Her eyes were wide, and a small smile graced her lips.

"Yeah, but it won't be the same as seeing you every day!" Enid whined, and Wednesday looked up at her.

"How will you cope once we graduate? Then we'll have our own separate lives."

"THAT'S NOT COMFORTING AT ALL!" The werewolf cried out, covering her face.

This did not help the situation, it only made Enid begin to cry again as she lazily stuffed things into her bag, and Wednesday regretted saying anything instantly. She was sure Enid had told her before she wasn't comforting at all, but she found logic to be rather comforting. Perhaps it wasn't the case with everyone.

She continued silently packing until Thing tapped at her.

*Go comfort her, you caused her to cry more.*

With a huff, she stood up, dropping the notebooks down on the floor as she made her way to the colorful side of the room. Enid looked up, and Wednesday bent down, wrapping her arms around the girl who hugged back quickly. She squeezed the air out of the monochrome girl, and the bright pink sweater she was wearing was causing Wednesday to get slightly lightheaded. But then again, she had gotten used to most of the...sickening sea of colors her roommate wore. Though that was the least of her worries at the moment.

"I knew you loved me! We'll have to call like, every week!"

This evoked a small smile from the noirette, and she made a mental note to call Enid every Friday. She did care immensely for the girl, despite her dislike for the vibrant colors that the girl enjoyed and the impulsive actions she took.

She pulled away, allowing the blonde to see a sliver of her smile before walking back to her side, and as she did she saw the crystal ball begin to glow. A call from her parents, she figured.

As she sat down, she tapped the glass, and instead of her parents, she was greeted by her brother. Her eyebrows lifted in amusement, and seeing the boy looking happy and healthy made her heart seemingly skip a beat, something she figured was termed as 'lept for joy,' but she wouldn't go that far.

"Wednesday! You're coming back today, right?"

"Yes Pugsley, much to my knowledge."

"Is Xavier coming too?!" He asked excitedly, and she felt her lips curl up into a smirk.

"He will visit, but will more than likely not stay for more than a day."

"Oh...ok! I'll see ya when you come back!"

She tapped the crystal ball once more before returning to packing her things, grabbing the crystal ball and beginning to gently wrap it as she saw Enid look at her with wide eyes, her jaw dropped as she stared at her.