๑Chapter 56: Sun, Sunrise, and Moon๑

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

Lying on the wall was (Y/n) as her blood was on the ground and wall. A trail of blood was made as she dragged herself to the wall as she was struggling to take deep breaths. Her wounds were healing but very slowly. Jalen was right about the wounds keeping her busy.

Lloyd: "How is she holding up, Zane?"

Zane scans her body as he gets the results.

Zane: "A bit worse than we expected. The wounds the Elijah made on her may have slowed down her healing process. She is still conscious but is having trouble with her breathing. It looks like she's been hit in the lungs."

(Y/n): "No sh*t s-sherlock. I can... barely breathe."

The pain got worse as she felt more pain by talking. She hated this. All she wants to do is get out of here and find the thing she wanted to know.

Kai: "How does it feel when you get stab and get healed?"

Nya hits her brother on his shoulder as he looks at her with a 'What? I'm just questioning' face.

(Y/n): "Feels like sh*t. I hate it!"

She was very gloomy after the fight. She didn't like this pain and didn't want to get stab many times in the chest or lower abdomen.

(Y/n): "F*ck this. I'm literally dying right now so there so point in glomming all this way."

Zane: "You aren't dying."

(Y/n): "Shush. Nobody needs to know that even tho I'm bleeding and trying to heal here."

Lloyd: "Can I ask something before you um... Fake your death and all?"

(Y/n): "I ain't faking my death but sure... Ask away."

Lloyd: "Is Jace the kid you... Lost that day?"

(Y/n) just sat there quiet as she just looks away. It looks like he gotten to the wrong shot in the heart. She sighs as she looks back at them.

(Y/n): "Yes. It was. Jace was the kid I lost the life of. He was young and didn't have a long life as that person who attacked me was about to strike but then... I made the worse mistake that night. I dodged the attack but failed to notice that Jace was behind me so he got the strike."

The memories started to reappear in her head. Her face became saddened as she just looks down to the ground. The drip of her blood started to slow down as her body restores carefully.

Nya: "Is it why you blame yourself?"

(Y/n): "Yeah... I fell into grief and guilt as I felt it was my fault. I do wish it didn't happen tho..."

She sighs as she started to look up at the ceiling while think about something when she saw something very interesting.

(Y/n): "Oh my First Spinjitzu Master..."

Jay: "What? What is it?"

She points up as everyone looks up too. They saw many drawings but one of them has the First Spinjitzu Master and the Great Warrior looking towards the moon. There was also some writing on the celling.