Rihanna12

RIHANNA:

I finally decided to go up to the hotel room now. Once I reached the room, I heard a lot of voices. When I opened the door, Melissa, the girls and Bill and his friends were all here. They were laughing and joking around. I smiled at them, they looked like they were actually enjoying vacation and making the best out of it, unlike me.

“Look who’s here to join us”, Melissa said smiling and crossing her arms at me. She was sitting on Bill’s lap.

I closed the door behind me and smiled.

“Ow, is that a smile I see?”, Falen asked all sarcastic. She was sitting on one of Bill’s Friends lap ( the one she liked)

I playfully rolled my eyes at her while still smiling.

“Mmm that look like the ‘ I just got some dick smile’ right yall”, Sabrina said giggling.

They all started laughing, and the guys started yelling stupid stuff like ‘Oh Shit Drake Taw’ it up !’ or ‘Lemme find out’.

“You guys are stupid”, I laughed, “And NO, that did not go down for yall information”, I told them.

“So why you looking like the kool-aid man and shit”, Bill asked with the spongebob face from when spongebob found out squidward liked krabby patties.

They laughed and so did I.

“I’m smiling because, yall all look really happy right now”, I honestly told them.

They all gave me that ‘Yea right’ straight face

“What?”, I laughed

“Nothing”, Melissa laughed. Then they all started talking about random things.

I smirked then shook my head then took off the black pumps I had on which were killing my feet.

“Ri?”, Bill called out, he was getting up removing Melissa off his lap.

“Yea”, I answered finally bare footed. The rest of them were still laughing and joking around.

“Lemme halla at you for a second”, he said walking towards the bedroom I sleep in. I followed him.

He flicked on the lights once we entered the room and closed the door.

“Yea wassup?”, I asked him.

“Uh… I wanna kinda talk to you about… Drake”, he said slowly I guess seeing what would my reaction be.

“Uh… okay”, I said looking down a little.

“Okay let me first start by saying, I understand what you going through, I honestly do. I aint bring you in here to talk you into giving Drake a chance to be the one you love, but I’m just tryna make you realize something”, he started.

I just nodded for him to go on.

“I spoke to Melissa, she was a lil upset because she don’t like seeing you sad over a man, and she believes Drake is the guy you need. I told her she can’t pressure you to have feelings you don’t have, but then again, I do agree that you would be off with Drake”, he told me.

“It’s just-”, was all I could say because he cut me off.

“Wait let me finish”, he said.

I nodded.

“Okay look, I’ma tell you something really serious about my past, but promise me you won’t go off telling Melissa, I know that’s your best friend but this is something that she don’t need to hear”, he told me.

“You sure about that?, in relationships there should be no secrets”, I told him taking up for Melissa.

“Yea, I understand that, but hear me out on this one…”, he said about to start his story.

I just nodded again.

“Back before I met Melissa, I use to go to Flatlands high school. It was my junior year, So anyways I use to date one of the hottest girls named Bree, she was a senior, a whole grade older than me. When I tell you she was hot, got damnit I mean she was HOT, caramel skin-tone, deep ass dimples, nice body, mmm and that BIG OLE Aaa-”, he tried to finish.

“EH EM !!”, I said interrupting him.

“Oh shit my bad… sorry I forgot”, he laughed it off, “ Okay so let’s skip that part, anyways back then Bree meant everything to me, I fell for that girl hard. I gave up everything at the moment for her, it was like the rest of the world was blurred and I just saw her. That’s how serious I loved that girl. But, she ended up leaving for college in a different state sooner or later, and I was a senior then. We made a deal on having a long distance relationship, it was working until I found out she was playing me odee. I found that out from a dude I was cool with that went to her college. He told me how she was messing with some other nigga for a while then. At first I aint believe that nigga, thought he was fucking with me, so I called her up… and she confessed to it. That shit hurt me so bad yo, I felt like my life was ending and shit. But you know I couldn’t show my friends I was all heart-broken n’ shit. So I had to play it off. That heart-break went on for 2 years after. Then that’s when Melissa came along, I was a college sophomore, she was a freshmen. I started talking to her to get Bree off my mind. I know it was wrong but I needed someone I could mess around with to get me back on track. That shit wasn’t easy, Melissa started really liking me but I wasn’t feeling her like she was feeling me. When she use to text me, I wish it was Bree that was texting me. I even dumped her one time because I just wasn’t feeling it. She cried a lot. I felt really bad. She stopped texting me and deleted me off of all the social websites she had me on. I felt like a dick. After a week later, I bumped into Melissa inside the game Arcade they had a mile away from the college we went to. I was surprised she was into games. So from there, I apologized, we became friends… then I found how to love again. Melissa taught me a lot, I was over Bree, it was all about Melissa then. I was scared to let her in my life at first but I took a risk and it was worth it. Deadass yo. I don’t ever want her to leave my side. I’m in love with your best friend Rihanna… and that’s why… I’m going to ask her to marry me”, Bill said while pulling out this small box from his short’s pocket.

Tears started falling from my eyes, “OMG, awwww!”, I yelled.

“Shh”, Bill said while smiling.

“Sorry”, I said then hugging him, “Congrats”.

“That’s if she says yes”, he said pulling out of my hug.

I wiped my eyes, “Believe me, she will”, I told him.

He smiled widely, “I hope so, I’m thinking about tomorrow night on a nice beach would be nice”, he told me.

“Omg , that would be so cute”, I told him.

“You think?”, he asked.

“Yea, you know Melissa is a sucker for Romance”, I told him.

“Shit you too, you crying like I asked you to marry me”, he joked.

I laughed then playfully hit him.

“Hm, so I hope you don’t give up on Drake. I know Chris was the one you probably fell in love with, but that doesn’t mean he’s the one… and I’m not tryna say Drake the one either, just don’t push away someone because you still stuck or hurt from someone in your past”, Bill told me.

I smiled, then gave him another hug thanking him.