● 𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘: 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 ●

Hello!!

First of all, I just wanna say that I'm going to miss writing this book, I'm going to miss making you all wait and leaving you on cliffhangers HAHAHAHAHAH I'm going to miss this so much oh my god, I never thought it would come to this.

So many of you had read my story and I didn't even expect that. Seriously though, when posting this story, I never expected it would get this much attention and I was NOT prepared smfnwncjwjfjejf

Writing for me is like an escape and it's fun. I like to write a lot and usually most of my stories are private. I usually write for myself only and for my own comfort. Also because I'm scared to post.

But I've written this story, at least season 1, months and months ago and when season 2 came out, I thought to myself that I have to finish writing it. Then I was like: why not post it, not like anything bad will happen.

Writing A.I.B was for my own fun and happiness and since I enjoyed it a lot, I thought that maybe others should see it too. Maybe others will find it fun and interesting to read. So, with that, I posted the story. I didn't think much of it, I just wanted people to see it and maybe have fun reading so I kept writing.

And you all did not fucking disappoint.

Holy crap you all.

The story wasn't even out for 15 days and it already had so many views and votes. I still can't believe how fast the story became seen and how fast it gained attention.

I can't express how happy I am, I don't think I even have the right words for it.

Like what am I supposed to do now?? Writing this story became my everyday routine and now I have nothing to do oh my god jajfjwjfjej it already feels so empty 😭

Second of all, thank you.

I want to thank each and every one of your for reading my story, commenting on it and voting on it!

I want to thank you all for being so fucking kind and amazing and supportive. You all made me so happy, you made my year so much better and made me excited to write even more. You always amazed me with your comments (both funny, sincere and good).

I've got to say, I always laughed at every funny comment, you all are hilarious I have to give you that HAHAHAHAHAH

Also, every sincere comment, every sincere feedback, it all made me bawl my eyes (I ain't even lying, I cried at every comment and even bothered my best friends for it and cried in their chats too HAHAHAHAHAH) every feedback and every kind comment made me so happy and made me cry. I can't even thank you enough for everything that you all have said.

I'm so glad you all liked Ren, too.

I was always a bit insecure with having an oc and posting about it but you all really liked Ren and it made me so happy!! I can't believe some of you were in love with her HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH it's really amazing and fucking sweet to see.

I also thank you for your patience and understanding, thank you for waiting.

Thank you for being with me until the end and this story, thank you for reading it and not giving up on it even if some parts weren't by your liking or some chapters were boring. Thank you for staying until the very end.

You are all really nice and sweet, I never expected to find so many kind people in one story, it's unbelievable.

I've also become friends with a few of you and for that I thank you. You were all sweet and fun to chat with, I hope we can continue to do that!

I truly don't know what else to say. I don't think that the vocabulary even has the perfect words to describe how happy, delighted, and grateful I feel. God, I feel so fucking grateful you all have no fucking idea. If I could fucking put my own goddamn tears in this letter I would.

I should probably stop now but if I could, I would write endlessly about how much I love all of you and how much everything means to me.

I'm fucking adopting all of you idc how old you all are you're my children now. My babies <3

Ejdjwjfjwjdjdj um- anyways so-

I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH ♡

THANK YOU

I'M REALLY GRATEFUL ♡

Have a nice day/night darlings <3