𝟐:𝟏𝟕 | 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞: 𝐒𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞

"𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕?
𝑷𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆,
𝑺𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏',"

"𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒅
𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇
𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕
𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕,"

─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────

"Are you okay?" The girl asks.

We have been walking for hours. She never stopped holding my hand and the snow never stopped falling.

I don't know how far we have come, I can't see the house anymore. I can't see the machine we failed to make. I'm unable to see anything except the snow on the ground and the neverending falling snowflakes.

We abandoned the machine.

Both of us are unable to build.

I can't build because I am just a robot. I don't have a heart to wish for the machine to work and she, on the other hand, can't build because she's cold. She's tired and weak.

I wonder if she's dying.

"It keeps getting colder." She says.

𝘼 𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙. 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜.

𝘼𝙡𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚, 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢.

She looks down at me with a sweet and weak smile. Her free hand, that's not holding mine, is resting on top of her chest and she looks like she's holding a fist.

"Before we know it, the whole world will be buried in white." The girl tells me. "We better hurry while we still can."

I nod and we continue to walk.

But I'm not sure we will arrive on time.

I'm not sure we will make it.

The two of us.

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

"You fucking burnt oregano!" Ren shouted.

Ren glared at the psychopath. How the fuck did he find them? And why was his button-up shirt removed from his eyes? He looked even uglier now that Ren could see his damaged eye and burned skin.

On top of that, he looked like a zombie.

"I thought I'd never see you again!" Niragi shouted. "I'm so fuckin' happy!"

He had a gun pointed at Arisu.

"Niragi." Arisu said with disgust, his own gun pointed at the chicken.