𝟎𝟓 | 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐈𝐧 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

"𝑺𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈, '𝑻𝒂𝒈, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕,
𝒕𝒂𝒈, 𝒕𝒂𝒈, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕'
𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈, '𝑻𝒂𝒈, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕,
𝒕𝒂𝒈, 𝒕𝒂𝒈, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕',"

"𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓
𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅,
𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓,"

─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, shit, fuck-" Ren cursed, wiping the sweat from her neck and moving her bangs away from her eyes.

The noises from the apartment were silent for a few seconds before Ren heard gunshots once again, her feet finally un-paralysing themselves and she was already moving to the blue door. She had to help Arisu. She knew it was impossible to enter the room from the blue door as the Tagger will shoot her immediately but she wasn't just going to stand there and wait for someone else to arrive. They didn't even have time for that.

"Move." She said, taking Cheshire's hands off of the doorknob.

"You will get killed." Cheshire simply said.

"Jesus, aren't you annoying?" Ren asked and then used a voice that professors use on slow students and said, "if I don't help, Arisu will get killed so move. Plus, you said it yourself. We can't enter until the Tagger is in the other room and I'm pretty fucking sure he just went there."

Cheshire looked at her for a second before sighing, pushing her further away from the door and slowly opening it himself. He took the handmade taster and waved it in front of Rent's face.

"I have a weapon." He reminded her.

"Do I look like I care?" Ren snickered.

Cheshire didn't reply and went in, Ren following right behind. Both cautiously looked around before finally getting to the black door and peeking in. Gunshots began again and the blond moved his head away from the door before a bullet could get to him. Ren wasn't even that close to the door since she was behind Cheshire.

"Someone! Please come!" Arisu screeched.

Ren leaned over Cheshire and peeked inside, seeing Arisu being half choked by the masked Tagger as he was holding the gun away from his own face while the Tagger was bringing the gun closer and closer. Arisu was holding the masked man while also trying to avoid the gun as the Tagger pushed the gun towards Arisu's body.

"Twenty seconds."

Ren's eyes widened and without a second thought, she jumped inside the room in time when Usagi arrived from the window.

"You called?" Usagi asked.

"Ten seconds."

The Tagger raised and aimed the gun at Usagi but Arisu moved him in a circle and Ren bent down, avoiding the bullets by a millisecond. Usagi rolled to the floor as Ren took ahold of the Tagger's arm that held the gun and aimed it at the ceiling, pushing all of her strength in her hands as Cheshire called out for Usagi and threw the metallic cube towards her.

Usagi jumped and caught it and immediately aimed it at the Tagger's leg as he shook violently and fell to the ground once again, knocking Ren in the process and she ended up on the floor as well. The Tagger's mask fell as well as his - her - gun in the process of falling but the phone began to count down the seconds.

Ren looked up at the two buttons on each end of the walls, sitting opposite of each other and on top of them it read, 'press together.'

"Five,"