𝟐:𝟏𝟑 | 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫

"𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒆, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚
𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒈𝒍𝒚
𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒖𝒔
𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓
𝑾𝒉𝒐'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔,"

"𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆
𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒈𝒖𝒚
𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒚𝒑𝒆
'𝑭𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔' 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕,"

─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────

"You motherfucker." Ren cursed.

The spacious room had five black metal tables in the middle, light shining above them and making the rest of the room eaten in darkness. There were five screens in front of each player and a well-hidden tablet that had numbers on it.

There were also these huge scales hanging on top of each player, held by big black pillars that looked like they were made out of metal as well.

In the centre of the circle-like created around, on the floor, was a drain covered in a metal net. Behind the Citizen, the King Of Diamonds, stood a tall table where fifteen or so chairs stared back at them. No one was sitting there and it looked eerie.

Chishiya was sitting across from the King Of Diamonds, on his left was sitting a man with a button up shirt and black hair. Ren found his face annoying. Next to that man, whose name was Takashi Asuma, sat a woman with short brown curly hair. She was wearing a shirt with a zebra pattern, golden necklaces and a sunset-colored silky jacket. Ren found her interesting. Lastly, on Chishiya's right side sat a very disturbing fucker. He looked really old and like he was Einstein's cousin or some crap. He was wearing some old-looking clothes and his hair looked like he had been struck by lightning.

But Ren's eyes were on the King Of Diamonds.

He had his hands clasped in front of his face, glasses reflecting the room and eyes stern. He was wearing business wear, something men with titles wore.

The King Of Diamonds wasn't just any man.

He was Keiichi Kuzuryu. The Beach exclusive, the Number two.

Ren didn't even know why she was fucking surprised. Mira, another exclusive member, had been undercover at the Beach, too. Ren should have expected more exclusives to be citizens of the Borderland.

"Fascinating." Chishiya commented. "So you were the King Of Diamonds all along. The Beach exclusive, former Number Two. Kuzuryu."

"You motherfucker." Ren repeated herself. "Should've guessed."

She was standing next to the pillar that held the scale for the crazy scientist-looking, old man. Ren wanted to have a good look at Keiichi and Chishiya. Mostly Chishiya though.

"Why was the King Of Diamonds at the Beach?" Asked Chishiya.

"I was curious." Keiichi replied.

"Undercover, then." Chishiya noted.

"Have you seen Mira lately?" Asked Ren. "I have a bone to pick with her."

"You brought a watcher," Keiichi said, looking at Chishiya. "Didn't you think it might be a trap?"