𝟐𝟒 | 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐍𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬

"𝑰'𝒎 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒚𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒆𝒅
𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒚,"

"𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒕
𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘 𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓
𝑯𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈,"

─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────

Ren dreamed of winged pigs and Harry Potter's basilisk.

When she woke up though, slowly coming to her senses, she first noticed that the pain in her head and body was gone. Then she noticed that her shirt was taken off and instead of that, a deep blue shirt took its place. Her leggings were still on her and so were her shoes.

"You're awake!" A voice yelped. "Oh my god, I was so worried!"

Ren groaned and squeezed her eyes shut.

"Let her breathe for a second." A second voice said.

Ren sighed and slowly opened her eyes. She blinked a few times, adjusting her eyes again before looking around the room. She realised she was in her own room and her bag was still on her bed. The curtains were drawn together but Ren's eyes landed on the people in her room.

Nagisa and Ryota.

"Here, drink water." Said Nagisa, handing her a glass of water.

Ren slowly raised into a sitting position and took the glass, gulping the water until there was nothing left.

"Where's Arisu?" Asked Ren, looking around the room. "Usagi and Kuina, too?"

"On the fourth floor." Replied Nagisa. "Usagi I mean. I don't know where Arisu is."

Ren nodded and stood up, her legs shaking as she did so. Nagisa and Ryota rushed to help her but she shooed them off.

She had to get to Arisu and Usagi. The last time she saw Arisu, he had been unconscious and beaten up. Usagi had been screaming and panicking.

"Wait!" Nagisa said, stopping Ren. "You can't go like this."

"I need to help them!" Ren shouted.

"And you will." Nagisa agreed. "First stitch your wounds and then you will go. Me and Ryota will come with you."

Ren raised her shirt to see that the stitches of the wounds were taken off. The injury stood open with new bruises forming around them. She was sure she had bruises all over her body, but she found herself not caring. Ren had to help her friends first.

"Take these." Ryota said and handed her threads and a needle.

"What happened?" Asked Ren.

She remembers falling unconscious and not knowing where Takayami was taking her. Ren also remembers begging herself to stay awake but the more the Militants walked, the longer the hall seemed and Ren's mind was slipping off. They wouldn't have taken her to her own room. Ren doubted it.