𝟐:𝟏𝟓 | 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐬, 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐬, 𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐞

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎
𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒔
𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔,"

"𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕
𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒏
𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆,"

─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────

I stare out of the window, my robotic hand holding the girl's one.

The sky has gotten a lot darker, the clouds had corrupted the sky and even though there wasn't yet snow on the ground, it already looked dull.

My free hand is tapping the glass of the window, pointing outside.

The golden grass is standing tall in the field in front of us but I'm not sure for how long. Is the snow able to break the thin bodies of the grass? Can snow hurt them? I've never asked that question before, and I've never thought of it in the other world but here, worrying about what was going to happen, I couldn't stop the new questions that were inside me.

"Is there something outside?" Asks the girl. "Do you wanna go see?"

I nod slowly.

"Careful, winter is coming soon." The girl warns. "If it gets any colder than it is now, I won't be able to move anymore."

I nod again.

But this time I turn to look at her.

She won't be able to move anymore. That makes me feel uneasy. Sad.

"Also, if we leave this house now, I have a feeling we won't be able to come back ever again." The girl adds, looking down at me. "Do you still wanna go?"

I nod again.

I do want to go.

"What's out there?" Asks the girl. "What do you wanna see so badly?"

I remove my hand from hers and start jumping up and down, my broken ear twirling in the process.

"A place that's different than this one?" Asks the girl, watching me carefully. "A warm place full of secrets? A world where everyday is fun?"

I nod again, this time, more enthusiastically.

"Oh." Says the girl.

She turns to look outside again, her face morphing into an expression I cannot read.

Still, I follow her eyes.

𝙄𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙, 𝙬𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧.

𝙒𝙚'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙢𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚.

𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙮.

𝙒𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙛𝙖𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙.