𝟏𝟖 | 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐥

"𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒘
𝑾𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆
𝑨𝒍𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕, 𝒂𝒍𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕, 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘,"

"𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔
'𝑻𝒊𝒍 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆
𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂 𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒕
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒏𝒐𝒘,"

─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────

Ren let Nagisa help her to her room before shooing her away, promising her that she was fine and that she could deal with the wound on her own. She did, however, ask which room was Nagisa's so that she could look for her later. Nagisa said her room was 19 which was only a hall away.

Once Nagisa left, Ren took her bag and started to shuffle for what she needed. Luckily for her, she still had a roll of bandages left. She then found the tape for it and searched for stuff she could clean the wound with. Before Nagisa had left, Ren had asked her to search for threads and a needle. Nagisa came back with few long threads, two needles and some Hydrogen peroxide to clean the materials with before using them.

Ren asked did she find them and she said that when exploring the place, she had found a room full of medical stuff.

She thanked her and watched her leave.

Ren slowly untied the shirt and tossed it to the side, walking towards the body mirror in the room and checking the wound. She would have done that in the bathroom but she needed a body mirror not a small one.

The wounds had stopped bleeding but they were still a bit too deep for Ren's liking.

Slowly, with shaky hands, Ren took the towel she had soaked with water and started to clean the wound. Water dripped down her stomach and legs, making her shorts soaked but she didn't care, she would change out of them later, anyway.

Ren was still in her bloody bikini and shorts but she planned to change them after she was done bandaging so that she wouldn't get the new clothes with blood.

Although, the smell of dried blood did make her want to gag.

Ren glanced towards the door through the mirror and saw the door open.

Damn it, Nagisa forgot the close it.

It didn't matter, she would close the door as soon as she was done. She just hoped none of her friends would search for her until then.

When she came back she saw Arisu and Usagi sitting on one of the couches in the halls and told Nagisa to lead Ren from the other side so she wasn't seen. On her floor, she saw Kuina enter her own room and was relieved to know that all of her friends had made it.

Ren didn't want to tell them about the wounds because they didn't need to worry. She was fine and she would heal soon enough, anyway. Plus, she could deal with the wound herself and treat them correctly. Once she was done, Ren planned to go to the pool since they had planned to hang out there with Kuina and all that.

For now, Ren focused on stitching her wounds.

If only that Eagle didn't fucking show up right at the end. Ren snickered. I wouldn't have had to do this crap now.

Finally done with the stitching after some long minutes, Ren reached for the bandage and unrolled it. She glanced at the mirror to check her work on the stitching and make sure she hadn't missed out a spot but her eyes caught a silhouette at the side of the mirror, at the doorway.