𝟐:𝟏𝟐 | 𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮

"𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕?
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒘 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒕
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒄𝒌, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒄𝒌
𝑹𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈,"

"𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆
𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆, 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒘𝒍 𝒖𝒑 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐
𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅, 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝑰 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏?
𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏,"

─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────

𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙.

The sky's clouds are still white, and the lights still go up and up and up but I can see two of them that fly together. They seem glued to each other, like they are one soul and I don't know why, but it feels like they have a special place in the sky or wherever they are headed to.

𝙄𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙬, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩.

The wind has gotten stronger and colder. It's getting unbearable even though the clouds have not yet arrived upon us. The two lights I've been looking at for quite some time now are slowly disappearing. They are getting smaller the further away they go and since I'm inside the house, I cannot follow them. Not that I want to. I don't want to leave the house anyway but it's a nice thought, following lights you don't know where they lead.

𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚...

Not only here, but I can feel more than one soul changing. Not just the girl's one but also another soul in a different world and I don't know how, how I'm able to feel that but I do. For a moment only though. Only when those two lights shimmered the brightest.

...𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧.

Winter was a cold castle. It makes your feet numb, your cheeks and nose red and your health unstable. You could easily get sick in winter. The wind blows faster and colder in winter as well, and even though, again, I cannot feel any of it, I can't feel the coldness, the wind, the numbness or get my cheeks red, I can still touch the snow when it arrives. I can still see the wind, I can see the clouds, the coldness.

Not yet, of course, winter hasn't arrived yet. But when it does, I'll be able to touch the snow and see the blues and whites.

𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙣.

I glance back at the sleeping girl. We don't have beds so she sleeps on the wooden ground but the house is still warm so I'm not worried about her getting cold. I'm worried about her health though. She sleeps more often, gets tired more easily and loses her thoughts slowly. She might be getting sick, but I am not sure. Her hands are curled under her head, her eyes closed and her mind in a dream- well, I don't know if she's able to dream but I like to assume that she does.