𝟐𝟎 | 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞

"𝑵𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒔
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒑𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒔
𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕
𝒈𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒏,"

"𝑫-𝑶-𝑳-𝑳-𝑯-𝑶-𝑼-𝑺-𝑬
𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒔
𝑫-𝑶-𝑳-𝑳-𝑯-𝑶-𝑼-𝑺-𝑬
𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒔,"

─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────

"Oh, fuck off!" Ren groaned.

She glared down at the bandage and stomped her feet on the floor. At one point, she had wondered what use it had, arguing with lifeless object but oh well, it wasn't like they were going to get offended.

Ren had woken up an hour ago and after showering and putting on a mauve purple bikini and some random shorts she stole from Arisu, Ren had started to bandage her stomach. She had removed the old bandage and threw it in the trashcan, grimacing at the dried blood on it. First she cleaned the wounds, of course, and then checked her stitches.

Now though, now she was trying to roll the bandage around her stomach but it kept loosening and falling, making her angry.

Her hair started to stick to her neck and her bangs to her forehead. It still needed time to dry but it made Ren even angrier. Today everything just made her angry.

"Oh, come on!" Ren shouted as the bandage rolled away. Again.

She huffed and sat on the bed, glaring at the bandages on the ground. She was good at bandaging herself, she had done it plenty of times but she didn't have anything sharp to cut the bandages unlike in the past. Her knife was still in Arisu's room and she couldn't go there without covering her stomach, she couldn't let Arisu see the damage.

I should go to Nagisa's room and ask her to bring me a knife from the kitchen. Ren thought.

But as she stood up and picked the bandage, she thought back to Chishiya's offer on the rooftop. Ren glanced at her closed door and then back at the bandages in her hands.

He's a doctor. She reminded herself.

Ren rolled her eyes and walked out of her room, glaring at the number on the door right across from her own room.

Before she could change her mind, Ren knocked on the door and waited.

Should've gone to Nagisa, she thought.

After a few seconds, the door opened to reveal Chishiya.

He was wearing some swim shorts and absolutely nothing on his upper body. He also looked like he had just walked out of a shower because his hair was still a bit wet.

Chishiya looked down at what she was holding and Ren tried to keep her eyes on his face.

"Get in." Chishiya said, opening the door wider and nodding towards his room.

Ren nodded and walked in, listening to Chishiya close the door behind them. Chishiya's room was same as Ren's except the bed was on the opposite side of where Ren's one was. His curtains were closed halfway unlike Ren's ones who were opened as wide as possible.