Kcris can't see Jeena hurting.

Alex smiles cunningly, saying, "Don't ever think you can have her. The moment her anger subsides, she'll come running back to me and desperately beg me to give our relationship another chance. She is nothing but another stupid attention-seeking girl."
This time listening to Alex doesn't aggravate Kcris' anger, rather Kcris finds it so amusing that despite her anger, she bursts into a laugh.
"Knowing Jeena just for about a few months or so made me understand that a person like Jeena can never turn a blind eye to cheating or for that matter anything immoral. And here you are, despite being in a relationship with Jeena for so long, you know nothing about her. And for your information, she is just my friend. Unlike you, I am not an opportunist who would fool people and play with their emotions just to pay for her gambling debts."
After saying this, Kcris' face turns into a serious one and she warns Alex, saying, "I give you two days. You pack your shit and move out. I don't want Jeena to see your filthy face." And then, Kcris walks out, slamming the door hard, on her way out. Kcris sits in her car, trying to think about where Jeena can go at a time like this. Suddenly, Kcris remembers that the phone she has given to Jeena has GPS tracking. Kcris immediately opens her phone only to get disappointed as Jeena's phone is switched off and she can't track her. Kcris is so frustrated that she hits the steering wheel, almost hurting her hand.
Kcris calms her mind, calls Tessa, and asks her to get the head of the IT department. Kcris asks him to find the last live location of Jeena's phone. After 10 minutes, Kcris gets a call from Tessa who tells her that Jeena's last known location is near Casey's house. Kcris revs the car and drives off at maximum speed. Kcris has almost reached Casey's house when all of a sudden, Kcris hits the brakes hard as someone almost bumps into her car. Kcris comes out of the car to check and is shocked to find that it's Jeena. Kcris immediately helps Jeena get up. Kcris' face is all red as if she is holding so much anger inside her. Because of what just happened, Kcris can't handle it anymore and so, she ends up yelling at Jeena.
"Are you crazy? You could have died. If I was even seconds late to hit the brakes, you would have been under my car right now. What the hell were you thinking?... Answer me."
Jeena is also hurting. Jeena, in a high-pitched tone, answers Kcris, "I don't know. I just knew a car was coming and the next thing is I am in front of it. I did not think and I do not know."
Listening to this, Kcris is even more furious but is also worried to death and this can be understood from the tears, she has in her eyes.
"SO, YOU WANT TO DIE?... RIGHT?... DO YOU WANT TO DIE? JUST WAIT FOR ANOTHER CAR AND JUMP IN FRONT OF IT. THIS TIME YOU FAILED BUT, MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU DO SUCCEED."
Kcris holds Jeena by her arms and shakes her, saying, "Did you even think, what would happen to me? WHAT WILL I DO, IF I LOST YOU... HUH?... TELL ME, JEENA"
Kcris is so hurt that she almost slaps Jeena. Kcris's hand is in mid-air when her voice breaks, saying, "Why? Why, Jeena?"
Kcris right away pulls Jeena towards herself and hugs her tightly. Jeena is also crying while embracing Kcris tightly.
"I am sorry, Kcris. I am sorry. I didn't mean to die. I am really sorry."
Kcris breaks down and cries out, "Promise me, you won't do this again. Say that you'll be all right."
"I promise that this will never happen again. I am sorry, Kcris. Please forgive me."
Kcris says nothing and both, Kcris and Jeena, get inside the house. Jeena looks at Kcris and in a depressed tone, asks her if she is still angry. Despite all the hurt, frustration, and vexation, Kcris refuses, saying, "No, I am not angry anymore."
Kcris has no other choice as she knows that Jeena is dealing with a lot and she doesn't want to overburden Jeena with anything else. Kcris tries her best to keep things light and normal for Jeena.
"Jeena, you go and change, and I will cook something for both of us. I am famished."
Jeena goes to change whereas after washing her hands and putting on an apron, Kcris starts to prep for cooking lunch. Jeena comes out and asks Kcris if she needs help with anything. Usually, Kcris would say no to Jeena, but today, she asks Jeena to help her with the vegetables. Kcris wants Jeena not to think about anything so, she helps Jeena keep her mind occupied by asking her to help in the kitchen.
Once done with lunch and doing dishes, Jeena asks Kcris if she can go and take some rest and Kcris tells her, "Sure, you should take some rest. Jeena, if you need anything or feel like wanting to share something, I am here only."
After Jeena is gone, Kcris goes to the garden outside and sits there, mulling over how to help Jeena. After a few minutes, Kcris calls Maria and tells her about everything. Kcris further goes by adding to it, "Since that incident in the college, Jeena hasn't smiled even once. She hasn't even talked about anything. Maria, I am worried like shit. If she keeps so much inside, she is gonna suffocate. She is more like a ticking time bomb and I am scared about it going off."
"Kcris, calm down. You can't lose like this. You can't force her to talk. Just give her time, she will probably open up."
"But, Maria, holding so much pain within is not good for anyone. Her being numb to pain will only worsen the situation. Should I call a psychiatrist?"
"Kcris, don't you think it is a bit extreme? I think you should give her a day or two, if she doesn't open up by then, we can seek medical help."
Once the call is disconnected, Kcris goes inside and tries to deviate her mind by doing some office work. While Kcris is doing her work, Jeena comes and sits next to Kcris.
"Kcris, can you do something for me?"
"Yes, Jeena, whatever you want, whatever makes you feel better."
"Then, make love to me."
Kcris is shocked, "Huh... What?"
"Make love to me. Have sex with me. I want to feel you. I want to feel good."
After saying this, Jeena starts to kiss Kcris forcibly. Kcris immediately pushes Jeena away. Kcris, then makes Jeena stand straight by holding both of her arms.
"Jeena, get a hold of yourself. Right now, you only hate Alex for ruining your relationship. But after this, you will hate me and most importantly you will hate yourself. I can be okay with you hating me. But, believe me, when I say that hating oneself is the worst feeling in the world. I have hated myself for more than 5 years. If it wasn't for you, I don't know for how many more years, I would have hated myself."
Jeena ignores all the words that Kcris has said to her and starts to kiss her again, first her face then her lips. Kcris pushes Jeena, again and stands at a distance from her. Jeena is so much hurt that she has lost it all. Kcris has been trying her best to help but, is failing miserably. While standing there mum, Jeena starts to undress her. Kcris immediately turns to the other side. Kcris tries to talk her out of this but, fails again. Kcris doesn't know what she should say and stands there perplexed, looking at the other side. Jeena starts to say something but, her voice cracks down and while crying, she says, "Am I not good enough? I must have been really pathetic, that is why Alex cheated on me with some other guy and those girls at college accused me of being a slut who tried to woo you. I must have been a terrible person, that's why everybody hates me. I know you are not into women... but still, can't you even look at me? Am I that much disgusting?"
Every word, every statement coming out of Jeena's mouth is like a piercing sword to Kcris's heart. Tears are continuously falling from Kcris' eyes. It's like Kcris is dying over and over again, seeing Jeena in so much pain. After saying this, Jeena crashes down on the floor, gets on her knees, and cries her heart out. Kcris grabs a sheet from the couch and covers Jeena with it. Kcris sits next to Jeena, placing her hand around Jeena's shoulder. Jeena's head is on Kcris' shoulder. Kcris lets Jeena cry on her shoulder while caressing her hair constantly. About an hour has passed but, Jeena is still crying. Suddenly, Jeena starts to grasp for more air, breathing heavily. Jeena's fingers start twisting as if she is hyperventilating. Kcris immediately gets a paper bag and asks Jeena to breathe in it. As Casey used to be a medical student and loved teaching Kcris primary first-aid and all, Kcris instead of panicking, finds a way to help Jeena. After some time, when Jeena is calm and her breathing is normal, Kcris has a sigh of relief. Kcris gets up and gives Jeena a glass of water. Jeena instead of drinking almost chokes on water. Seeing this, Kcris is scared, what if Jeena's situation gets any worse? Kcris still can't stop Jeena from crying. As a last resort, Kcris starts to kiss Jeena. Though taken by surprise, Jeena continues to kiss fiercely. Both get up and after a few minutes of passionate kissing, Kcris separates herself from Jeena. Kcris holds Jeena by her arm and takes her to the washroom. Though Kcris is uncomfortable, she knows she has no other option except to help Jeena wash up. Kcris then helps Jeena put on a fresh set of clothes and also dry her hair. Kcris somehow manages to put Jeena to bed.
"That day, you helped me sleep. Today let me do it for you."
Kcris then covers Jeena's eyes and sits next to her, holding her hand. Even with closed eyes, tears are coming out of Jeena's eyes. Though Jeena is not crying anymore, her heart is still crying. And seeing this, Kcris slowly wipes Jeena's tears. This is as if Kcris is dying a thousand deaths at a time. Finally, Kcris slides into the bed, places her arm under Jeena's head, and pulls her close. Jeena snuggles in like a child. Jeena's head is touching Kcris' chin. Kcris slowly starts to talk about her mother as she wants to divert Jeena's mind to something other than her problems. Throughout the night, Jeena is tussling to have even a few minutes of proper sleep. Around 4-5 in the morning, when Jeena's body has completely given up, she seems to have fallen asleep. Kcris doesn't move an inch as she is worried that she may disturb Jeena. Around 1 in the afternoon, Jeena wakes up and sees Kcris next to her. Seeing Kcris makes Jeena remember last night and this makes her jump out of the bed and rush into the bathroom as she is embarrassed. Kcris immediately goes after Jeena as she thinks maybe Jeena is not well. Kcris knocks on the door, asking if Jeena was okay. Jeena realizes, Kcris may be worrying about her so, she right away tells Kcris that she is okay and also that Kcris can leave. After 20 minutes or so, Jeena comes out, after freshening up and most importantly after practicing how to face Kcris after last night's happenings. Kcris is in the kitchen when Jeena comes to her. Kcris knows that Jeena is uncomfortable because of last night, so to ease the situation, Kcris tells her, " Don't think about last night, I know, you didn't want all that to happen. So, just think about it as if it never happened."
In response, Jeena only says 'thank you' to Kcris and stands there lost. To avoid the awkwardness, Kcris puts her hands on Jeena's shoulders and makes Jeena turn towards the dining table. Kcris then walks Jeena to the table by slightly pushing her from behind. It seems like a train game that only has two children forming the train. Jeena is still spacing out. Kcris tells Jeena that she has cooked Jeena's favorite, spaghetti with bacon and chillies also that she has ordered two Japanese dishes from her favorite restaurant. But, Jeena is not at all listening and is in her own zone. Jeena takes a bite and puts her cutlery down saying, she is not hungry and wants to sleep more.
After some time, Kcris goes to Jeena's room and knocks, but there is no answer. So, to check on Jeena, Kcris goes in and puts a glass of water on the side table as Jeena may be thirsty. Looking at Jeena, Kcris knows that she ain't sleeping and just lying down with closed eyes. Kcris thinks of not disturbing her and comes out of the room. On her way out, Kcris closes the door in such a way that there is a thin slit left open through which Kcris can see if there is any movement in the room. This is just to ensure that Jeena is okay as no matter how many times Kcris says Jeena is not Casey, given the current situation Kcris does fear, what if Jeena does something like Casey?
Three days have passed and Jeena is still not talking, still not eating, and only lying on the bed with her eyes closed. Kcris is trying her best to help but, all of her help ends up being of no use. Kcris has started to work from home. Every morning, Tessa would come, and give Kcris, all the pending files, and updates on ongoing projects. Kcris is dead-drop scared that Jeena might end up losing herself. So, on the fourth day, Kcris has decided it is enough so she pulls Jeena out of the bed threatening her, if she is not going to come out, Kcris will drag her out. Both are in the car for about two hours. Jeena is lost in her thoughts throughout the journey and even now she doesn't realize that the car has stopped. Kcris gets out of the car and gets the door for Jeena. Kcris has brought Jeena to an orphanage. Jeena comes out of the car and is shocked to see Rick and Ayesha there.
(Rick and Ayesha are Jeena's friends from college.)