last

i am hereby proud to say that i made this fanfic before knowing this announcement's existence

i forgot when this was mentioned tho and i remember that I wanted to post this before but looks like i kept forgetting..

so now, here is the last, one and only last post.

im sure u guys have seen it somewhere on twitter or pinterest (again, i forgot the source)..

thank you so much for reading this book.

seriously, i never thought it would make this far..

again, thank you.

thirty years later..

"do you remember our first met?" I asked, facing my wife who is beside me on the bed.

"it's a core memory. of course I remember," my wife replied, baji y/n, the person who has taken my surname and I made her mine thirty years ago. if anything, I would die for her, I would kill for her, either way, what bliss (iykyk this quote).

"out of all places, it had to be at sano household," y/n added, playing with my hair. there were a few times she told me to not cut my hair too short but now I can see the white gradient at the root of my hair though.

"better than a random supermarket or mall," I said, receiving a light chuckle from her.

"do you remember when you were in denial of your feeling towards me?" y/n's turn to ask.

with that question, I caught off guard. she found out that situation from mikey - that shortie bastard who couldn't really keep his mouth shut about certain things.

it was the time when mikey noticed my sudden sloppy movements when I had to fight him. mikey did ask what was wrong with me but I didn't answer. well, he figured it out right away because y/n was watching our fight.

"ohhhh so you like her!" mikey pointed out but his voice shouted in a lower tone.

"I don't! I'm not interested in dating at early age!" I protested myself, not hearing anymore words from him as I cover my ears with my hands. somehow, those feelings stated differently.

"shut up," I scoffed and looked away.

"eh? still flustered over that situation after thirty years? my, my, keisuke, that concerns me," she said with a pause, "now look at me."

slowly, my bronze eyes meet her e/c eyes. "I love you," I whispered, even though we don't really use the three-words-eight-letters thing but we would always say it when we really feel like saying it.

"I love you too," y/n whispered back. sometimes we fight on who loves 'more' and it would always back to a tie. so, the amount we love each other is the same amount.

and that is, infinitely.

"imagine if this is our last night together," y/n said out of nowhere, I am actually used to her sudden questions and it doesn't really bother me.

what bothers me is that one of us leaving and the other had to stay.

now that, that is what I don't want at all.

I sigh, wrapping my arms around her like I'm securing her from the cruel world.

"make sure it's for two persons and not one person," I said to her and she knows what I meant by that. there are things we don't have to elaborate because we understand each other.

even though at first, it was complicated. back in those childhood/teenage days, I never really understood the way she thinks and she never understood how I get on with my acts. it actually takes time to understand the person that caught your interest.

"you're the love of my life until afterlife," I said and kiss on her forehead. it sometimes makes me wonder if there's an end in the afterlife though. there would be billions of people and I would still go for y/n.

"I'll meet you in the dark and be with you for infinity," she said with a bright smile, lazily kissing my jaw and buries her head in my neck.

thirty years, I'm still in love with her.

infinitely, I'll always be with her.

and indeed, it's our last night together.

- last end -

author-san hopes that you like the surprise

good night.