11

- how -

draken is already out of the hospital and it is the night for the toman members to have a ceremony to welcome the third division captain.

well, not so good welcoming for kisaki tetta that he just got punched by takemichi.

but because of takemichi's action, there are members who thought about it differently. suddenly, takemichi got punched by the first division captain, baji keisuke.

he really does punches people for no reason.

his punches were stopped by mitsuya.

"let me go, mitsuya.. I might kill you," he muttered, looking at mitsuya at the corner of his eyes.

"just what do you want to do?" mitsuya asked and baji let go of his hand from him.

"mikey!" baji shouted that made mikey to stop his tracks.

"what are you doing here, baji?" mikey asked. "you've been banned from our gatherings for causing that infights," mikey added.

"I just punched another lame brat. since I ruined your precious gathering, will you finally throw me out this time?" he said, tried to reason for himself to get out of this gang.

'what- what is this guy talking about?' takemichi thought.

"I'm joining vallhalla. you don't need troublemaker, right, mikey?"

"baji!!"

baji didn't listen to mikey and turned his back from facing the president of toman. he made his way down and says, "I quit. from now on, baji keisuke, the first division captain is now toman's enemy."

everyone who heard it stays silent and watches their first division captain walks away.

"it's been a while.. kazutora," baji muttered as he meets the boy with the tiger tattoo on his neck at the dark alleyway.

~~~~

y/n stands alone, letting the soft breeze of the air at night in shibuya. it's been a week that she skipped school. not like she cares about it, to be honest. she prefers studying alone or even not studying at all. her results are just average.

the h/c haired stands on the top of the building, looking down at the lights. it is still the same kind of view that she had seen for over the years. there are times where she just comes up here alone and didn't tell baji about it. well, baji did the same thing though.

it's like a place to have some space.

that rhymed.

"figured you'd be here," a voice spoke that made her heart dropped to her stomach just to turn around to meet the boy with dual coloured hair and a tiger tattoo on his neck.

"ah kazutora, you startled me," she spoke.

kazutora knew she would be here because he noticed her zephyr bike was parked at the outside. thus, he have something to tell her too.

she takes her steps towards the boy who has his hands in his pockets. "you got news or something?" she tried to question when she gets closer to the boy.