18

- hold -

'kill.. y/n, you're a killer so killing someone who deserves it shouldn't be a problem," her mind spoke and that is when she lost her consciousness in reality and traps in someone else's body like the one who did the action isn't herself.

yes, she have a dark impulse too.

the next thing she have done, kisaki is on the rusty car, still unconscious but his face becomes paler than ever.

when somebody having a dark impulse, they wouldn't realize what they have said and don't even know what they were doing but it has to be violently. this thing is uncontrollable. so mikey and y/n — both of them have dark impulses. takemichi would be the one to snap mikey to reality to think rationally while y/n have baji to bring her back to reality.

"now don't mess with a killer, pierrot.. I'll kill you right here, right now and don't give a single fuck about what others may think," the girl said, putting on her gloves that she keeps in her valhalla uniform pocket.

when she sees the love of her life is lying unconscious, that was her last straw to let kisaki goes on with his plans and he must die. no such mercy in her to let the guy lives.

she looks at the disgusting creature who is unconscious, she didn't waste the time to choke him to death.

even if she is snapped to reality, she wouldn't want to turn baji into a killer. she is already a killer so she would rather do it herself for him. kazutora is a killer too but his focus was on killing mikey the whole time.

at the same time when y/n was choking kisaki to death, mikey was punching kazutora continuously. his dark impulse was rising too. things getting out of control.

takemichi sprinted up towards baji and y/n. he didn't stop the girl from choking kisaki because he deserves it but he noticed that baji's figure was moving.

"takemichi.. kisaki is the enemy and the boys are my treasure. no one could replace pah-chin as the third division captain," with baji's words, takemichi went down to stop the fight between mikey and kazutora.

no one was stopping y/n.

she didn't even realized that she was stabbed by one of kisaki's bodyguard, the one that is always guarding kisaki and the one and only that threw baji down to the ground. that just shows her dark impulse have only grown stronger.

it was because others' focus were on mikey and kazutora, they didn't realized what was happening on top of the mountain of rusty old cars.

something came out of takemichi's pocket and it was the purple charm that baji have kept for all this time and it was also the same charm that y/n bought when toman was created. mikey's focus get on the charm and recalled back the memory. his dark impulse is already lowered thanks to takemichi.

now that kazutora just brought back some senses in his mind. he finally realized it everything too after hearing takemichi's words.

the people there were shocked that baji is still managed to move from the stab that kazutora did. their eyes suddenly on the youngest haitani holding the boy losing blood.