15

- meet up -

takemichi went back to the future, finding out that valhalla is a gang created for mikey to lead. either toman wins or lost, mikey would still lead the gang. it is part of kisaki's plan too and the image that mikey killed kazutora flashes in takemichi's vision.

"naoto, can you search up about haitani y/n?" takemichi asked.

"huh? why?" a question from naoto shoots back to takemichi instead on answering it.

"she is close with the toman founding members so I wanna know if she's still alive," takemichi replied, while walking with naoto.

"alright then," naoto agreed.

once they reached home, they didn't waste anymore time to search up about the date october 31st that is also known as 'bloody halloween.'

"based on the information I received, apparently three people died on that day, october 31st. hanemiya kazutora, baji keisuke and haitani y/n. her brothers were there and tried to save her but it was too late because she was losing a lot of blood," naoto explained. his eyes are fixed on the monitor screen, reading through information.

"HUH?! THREE PEOPLE DIED ON THAT DAY?" takemichi shouted, echoed the area.

"keep your voice down," naoto snickered and rolled his eyes. "but the killer of them three isn't mentioned," he added.

"ah well fuck," takemichi cursed and let out a frustrating groan.

"so looks like you have to save these three people.. protect hanemiya kazutora, baji keisuke and haitani y/n. good luck, takemichi," naoto said and takemichi nodded like he understood the assignment. they shook hands and now takemichi comes back to the past.

~~~

"uh y/n," baji called her when they walked out of the store. the three of them, baji, y/n and kazutora decided to buy some peyoung yakisoba and onigiri to fill up their stomach. it took them some time to get out of the store because they were arguing who is paying so that they won't get banned from 'robbing' a store next time.

in the end, y/n was the one who paid.

"yes, keisuke?" y/n replied. she noticed baji's steps is further away so she took her steps to get closer to baji.

"I'm going to sano family grave," baji informed, his voice like a whisper. y/n replied with a smile and nodded to let him.

"be safe. do you want me to come with you?" the h/c haired asked. baji shook his head in response, "it's okay. I'll be taking time there," baji added as y/n nodded that she understood him. baji walked away from y/n and kazutora to make his way to the familiar place.

"anything else?" y/n questioned, looked up to kazutora as she reached to him and he gave her a smile. a psychotic smile.

"draken called to meet me somewhere. wanna go together?" the dual haired colour informed.

"he only called you. but I'd like to hear his words too. I bet he wants to call off this fight," y/n said followed by a shrug of her shoulders.

"he's insane," kazutora mumbled.

y/n followed kazutora to meet up with draken. his big figure can be seen from afar as they approached him in this tunnel where all the bicycles are parked neatly.