17

- bloody halloween -

///
lezgoooo

a lot of people from other gangs are here to watch the fight. looks like the fight between valhalla and toman has captured myriad attention. especially when the one that is leading the valhalla gang is a girl.

"eh? who are these people?" takemichi asked once he saw a lot of unfamiliar people gathering at this abandoned car lot.

"they are all spectators," chifuyu answered, who is standing behind takemichi. "toman versus valhalla. whoever wins today's conflict will be one step closer to ruling tokyo. this fight's caught the attention of all influential delinquents in tokyo," he explained more in his monotone voice.

"yeah, looks nothing but bad dudes out here," takemichi added, gazing around him.

"like those two guys over there," chifuyu pointed as he saw the most familiar looking guys that has not much expression on their face. takemichi looked at them too, raising an eyebrow because he have never seen them.

"they are y/n-san's elder brothers. it used to be known as 'the haitani brothers' but then y/n-san involves in this whole delinquent, it is now known to be 'the haitani trio.' the power they hold, they could summon a hundred men in just one shout. they are the celebrities in roppongi," chifuyu explained more while takemichi pays full attention.

"a hundred men?! well, she does look scary when I saw her yesterday. scary like her brothers, intimidating even," takemichi said. chifuyu then introduces one by one that came over to watch this fight.

Hansen, from ikebukuro Criminal Black Members will be the one to overseeing he fight today.

"FIGHTERS! MAKE YOUR ENTRANCE!" he called out those both gangs with their leaders at the front. they walk in the abandoned car lot like it is some met gala for them to attend.

well of course, they are representing their proudly gang.

as mikey and y/n walks in, the others around them muttering and whispering that this is gonna be a hell lot of tension.

"that's the lady of roppongi."

"that's the invicible mikey."

those words coming out of their mouth when the two of them have no expression on their faces.

"I have a bad feeling about this fight, big bro," rindou muttered loud enough for the eldest haitani to hear it. 

"not gonna lie, me too," ran second.

"hansen-kun, thank you so much for overseeing this fight today," mikey said in his monotonously.

"if this fight sucks, I'll beat you all myself," hansen hissed.

"representative from both teams! step forward!" one of hansen's gang member shouted. valhalla's representative is kazutora while toman's representative is draken.

"a five on five with your best guys or an all-out brawl with everyone?" hansen asked.

"valhalla picked this fight with us. you decide, kazutora," draken answered.