23

- new year -

31st december 2005

at the shrine where everyone is at for the new year's.

"wow! what a crowd!" hinata exclaimed, her light brown eyes widened when she sees a sea of people walking around, filling up the area. the shrine is full of people calling out, increasing their voices' volume, some people chattering that sounds like a muffle and mixed up with different topics.

"yeah really," takemichi agreed. "wonder if mitsuya-kun and rest are here too," he addded.

"takemitchy!" well speak of the devil or angel, the boy with lilac hair and eyes appeared behind the couple, making the two of them turned their heads to see mitsuya isn't alone. he is accompanied by two little girls who looks like him and the shiba siblings, hakkai and yuzuha. "looks like you're all dressed in shichigo-san," mitsuya stated, a grin on his face.

"'sup!" hakkai said.

"YOOOO!!" another voice beamed to the group, making the seven of them turned their attention to the direction of the voice to see the familiar h/c haired girl accompanied by the raven haired boy whose hand being dragged by his girlfriend.

"nice y/n and baji are here!" mitsuya said.

"oh nice one mitsuya you  brought your sisters with you. that's sweet!" y/n said.

takemichi squat down to be the same eye level with those two girls and asks, "how old are you?" when the two girls scoffs and says, "I'm not a little kid, dumb face," but then proceeds to hug hinata and y/n. luna approached hinata while mana approached y/n.

"how are you raising them?!" takemichi felt offended by the treatment he got by those two little girls that looks like little angels. "well, that is mitsuya's power to you," baji snickered that only made mitsuya let out a chuckle.

"yuzuha-chan, have  you and hakkai-kun healed up already?" hinata asked but hakkai looks away because he still isn't used to girls talking to him. "yeah! hakkai is completely recovered!" yuzuha answered. 

when the two girls dragging the other two.. baji and takemichi exclaimed that the girls are theirs but then y/n had to give mana to hinata as she informed hinata she had to go to baji or more like to yuzuha.

"there goes my date.." takemichi said sadly, an obvious disappointment and looked down but mitsuya and baji patted his back. "looks like my date is completely fine here," baji said proudly when he sees y/n approaching them.

"that's not helping, baji-kun," takemichi stated but baji let out a laugh.

"you can go on a date with her anytime, right?" mitsuya tried helping him out to cool down takemichi who is having tears started to fall from his eyes.

well, instead y/n approached those three guys, she went to yuzuha and hakkai. she snapped her fingers in front of yuzuha's eyes that made her flinched.

"are you okay? you don't seem that happy, yuzuha-chan," y/n asked as she reads the girl in front of her like a book. yuzuha looked down some flashbacks came in her head.

"taiju.. when he left home two days ago, he said that he wanted to raise hakkai to be strong because his weakness pissed him off. he even wondered what is hanagaki takemichi that he managed to turn hakkai to be strong. taiju accepted that violence isn't everything and left me a goodbye," yuzuha explained but still some sadness on her face. she tried to stab taiju before just to save hakkai. she is even surprised that those two boys of her brothers managed to change.

"in the end he changed taiju.. in the end hanagaki takemichi is-," yuzuha's words were cut when hakkai exclaimed in surprise.

"huh?! wait a minute yuzuha- aren't you in love with taka-chan?" hakkai interrupted, surpised with his sister's words.