10

- success -

"you have a lot of explainations to do, y/n," mikey told but y/n wasn't facing him at all.

"instead of wasting your time just listening to me explaining, you should go and visit draken," y/n told and that made mikey takes his steps away from the place and rushes to the hospital.

"well, surprise?" y/n said to the baji who has a worry look on his face.

"shut up and let's go," baji said and grabbed her hand.

baji and y/n went to their usual spot, on top of the old building that they once agreed it to be their usual spot to meet up.

"aren't you tired?" y/n questioned, looking up at his bronze eyes. he shook his head in response, well, a lot of questions are in his head.

'she's an arcane,' he thought to himself because it doesn't make any sense to why did she appeared during the fight.

"I hope draken could make it. he's a fighter and strong so I'm just hoping the operation would be a success," y/n mumbled and her focus gaze to the lights down there like the angle of depression.

"why did you showed up during the fight?" baji asked, ignored what the girl in front of her mumbled.

"to stop the fight," she answered.

"and what is your relationship with hanma, the vice-president of valhalla?" baji shoot more question just like what y/n expected. as much as she wants to go to the hospital to visit draken but she have the feeling she would only involve in a fight with mikey. that's the last thing in her list for that to happen. right now, she'd rather be with the bronze eyes boy.

"are you jealous?" y/n snickered.

"pfft me? jealous? shut up, obviously I am," baji stated only to receive y/n laughing. it's been a while since he heard her laugh.

"good that you admitted it. well, to answer that question, we're nothing. just the two of us leading valhalla," y/n told and baji immediately cupped her cheeks. he planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

"oh thank god," he muttered and pulled her into a hug.

"idiot! I could never cheat on you just because I have a lot of male friends," y/n snickered, receiving soft chuckles from him.

both of them sits on top of that building and just holding each other in their arms. being with him makes y/n feel free from her problems like as if she had never killed a person, as if she never agreed to help kisaki with his plans. in japanese word, it is called 'ukiyo.'

living in the moment, detached from the bothers.

hell, she wants to get away with it.

but if she does, her friends would be in danger and she doesn't want that to happen. she doesn't want kisaki to manipulate mikey to continue on being number one delinquent.

hours and hours they just laid there and didn't talk about anything, then the silence between the couple was broken by a sound of a phone ringing. it was baji's phone.