bonus

pack it up... this is gonna be a long chapter :/ (and i did some changes)

- drunk -

red, purple, yellow, blue, green and all of the colours of the neon lights that is switching around on the ceilings of the club. a place that is full of people that is vibing and being free.

for once, y/n actually felt free.

loud musics were blaring on the speakers that is filling the club. some people are screaming and shouting the lyrics of the songs. the dj of the club is using their skills to make the song even better. it was a remix of rolling in the deep by adele the british singer.

and actually, y/n isn't in japan. she booked a flight to australia with the love of her life, baji keisuke. after all of her hardworks and headaches to run the hotel company with the other three guys, she deserves some break from it. it was fun working with them but it was definitely tiring at the same time especially having tight schedules and meetings.

y/n has her h/c hair down, wearing a black dress and stilettos just to have some feeling of being free. meanwhile her hand is intertwined with baji. she doesn't want to let it go. although she feels free, she couldn't lose the sight of him. likewise, baji doesn't want to lose the sight of her.

baji didn't have everything planned, to be honest. he just wants to go with the flow and get along with the love of his life until afterlife, haitani y/n.

now both of them are currently jumping and dancing together following the beat of the music. they want to live while they are young anyway so having to fly to another country for some break for themselves and not getting interrupted by their friends is a good chance.

well, they did promised to buy some souvenirs for their friends before they get back to japan. that would be the last thing on their list to complete. hopefully they are not forgetful to do so.

"babe let's have some more drinks!" y/n shouted to baji, hopefully he could hear her due to the loud sounds of the song and people shouting.

"are you sure?! we're already tipsy though!" baji replied, facing her figure.

"yes I'm sure! we MUST get drunk and nasty, so lets goooooooooooo," y/n told, dragging baji with his hand to the seat that they sat earlier.

"see? there are still more drinks, let's finish the two more bottles. you finish one and I'll finish one!" y/n said and handed baji a bottle of vodka.

"what the fuck?!" baji was surprised with her suggestion but took it anyway. getting drunk together shouldn't be a bad idea, right?

that's a strong one...

'hell no.. I'm not gonna drink more,' baji thought to himself but then he saw his girl literally opened the vodka bottle that she was holding and bring it to her lips right away. she drinks it like it was water that go smoothly down her throat.

'did she just- or did she literally drank too much earlier before we danced? how can she not feel the burn,' baji thought more, totally couldn't believe to see y/n like this.

"ergh that shits strong," y/n muttered after drinking quarter of the one whole bottle. baji's bronze eyes still wide in shock.