16

- october 30th 2005 -

"the fight is tomorrow," the blond with blue eyes voiced out.

"yeah. before that, come with me, takemichi," chifuyu muttered, facing the blue eyes.

"huh? where to?" takemichi asked in confusion. chifuyu didn't answer but leading the way that takemichi follows.

the bridge.

there, the two familiar figures stood there. one is looking up but his eyes were closed when the other is looking down, her focus is watching the busy street.

"how much conditioner did you put to get that smooth?" y/n asked, totally got distracted by his hair flowing smoothly with the direction of the wind.

"shut up. bold of you to think I'll tell you that," he muttered, not even looking at her. the soft and gentle breeze of the air filling up the atmosphere.

"I'm sorry for calling you all of a sudden," a voice was heard that made y/n to gaze to the two boys that she just met. baji stood up, his arms were no longer rested on the railing, his hair flowing smoothly.

"tch I'm so fucking jealous of your hair," y/n snickered and clicked her tongue. baji only chuckled as he opened his eyes to meet the blond haired boy with green eyes, "chifuyu, do you want me to punch you more?"

y/n flicked his forehead that made him groaned out of pain.

chifuyu didn't waste anymore time and goes on to ask, "have you gotten any lead on kisaki?" that question made y/n's eyebrows raised and taken aback for a little. she did expected that this question would be brought up by chifuyu.

"huh?" baji asked in confusion but the silence filled them.

"you're acting as a spy for toman, aren't you? and y/n-san.. do you really want to stay under his mastermind? I did some looking myself and found out that kisaki is a pretty nasty guy. you don't have to stay in valhalla anymore, baji-san. y/n-san, you can get away with it," chifuyu explained, he was serious about this.

baji and y/n looked at each other, totally acting confused but their minds are like telepathy, sharing the same thought. "what the hell are you saying?" they said at the same time.

'the hell? are they sharing the same brain?' takemichi thought because at how the two of them acting. 

"tomorrow, if the fight starts, you guys will be toman's enemy for real!" chifuyu exclaimed, pointing out how the bond between them and toman members could crash immediately.

"so? I don't see the problem with that," y/n muttered while baji went to the railing, rested one of his arm on it.

"chifuyu.. didn't I tell you this over and over? don't trust anybody but your friends. I'm part of valhalla now.. thanks to y/n for letting me in. we're gonna crush toman tomorrow, right, y/n?" baji mumbled, receiving a smirk from the e/c eyes girl.

"of course," she stated and nodded.

"chifuyu.. do you mind if I have a talk alone with baji-kun and haitani y/n?" takemichi voiced out. chifuyu was surprised about it and takes his steps away from the three of them. he couldn't help but eavesdropping to know about it.