04

- one for all -

june 19th 2003

the sound of the gsx 250e roaring around the street at one fine afternoon, the sun is shining brightly right up on the sky while the two friends since childhood, the blond and the raven haired, mikey and baji having a talk about baji's new school. (pls- why do i feel like their friendship is underrated)

"boring," baji answered. "everybody's too laid back," he added.

"wish I could go to the same school as you guys. I won't let you bored," mikey muttered. he looked down to baji's bike, "sweet bike, by the way," he added.

"it's gsx 250e right? it was trashed, wasn't it?"

"yeah, it took a long time to fix," baji answered. "i've got a lot of people giving me their old parts," he told, a proud tone in his voice.

i mean, who wouldn't be proud that they managed to fix a bike by themselves? how can they be so mechanical wise but not academical wise? uh-

the traffic light came to a red light, so baji stopped his bike. "y/n said my goki is the best in tokyo!" he said proudly.

"eh? y/n?" mikey questioned curiosity says it all in his mind and voice.

one by one of the boys' bikes arriving at the traffic light, bragging and showing off their own stylish and the impulse sound of their bikes.

"geez y'all be bragging who has the best style and impulse while I'm here bragging that SHINICHIRO-KUN FIXED MY BIKE AND TAUGHT ME ABOUT IT!" the female voice approached them with her bike that is similar to draken.

"hah? y/n?! you having zephyr too?!" draken exclaimed and irked.

"shush draken, zephyr means 'a gentle breeze' brag about that," y/n added and the others sweat dropped looking at y/n riding the bike.

"so y/n who do you think have the best bike?" kazutora questioned and raised his eyebrows.

"mine, duh!" she exclaimed proudly but the others' facial expression changed as if they aren't satisfied with her answer. "but I shall agree that mitsuya has the best impulse in the world," y/n stated and rev the engine when the traffic is about to turn green when pah-chin already passed by her.

"let's race to the shrine!" pah-chin exclaimed.

"hah!? y/n?! pah-chin?! that's unfair!" they argued and started to rev their engine louder. somehow to baji's unfortune, mikey fell asleep.

"mikey! why are you sleeping! you're gonna fall off, moron! wake up!" baji's attempt to wake up mikey apparently failed miserably that he had to carry mikey on his back to the shrine and taking the steps on the stairs feels like climbing to the great wall of china to reach the top.

"finally made it," baji muttered to himself.

"'sup last place."

"slowpoke."

"it can't be helped, okay? this dude has been sleeping this whole time!" baji defended himself while y/n approached to kazutora.