12

- how (2) -

there are times when y/n feels pathetic because of this mess. it is because she holds the name 'haitani' and title 'the lady of roppongi' but here she is, being the one that goes on with kisaki's plan. if kisaki is the pierrot, hanma is the reaper while y/n is the killer. deep down she wants to find out about why kisaki made up all these plans to manipulate mikey in the end?

how could someone so young could have the audacity to kill? well, even kazutora didn't expect himself to be a killer and out of nowhere blamed it on mikey. technically, it could be mikey's fault for not introducing shinichiro's shop to him.

'if only shinichiro-kun was alive...' she thought to herself.

"something doesn't sit right with me," baji voiced out, breaking the silence between both of them. they are still on top of that building during this night time. neither of them wanted to get up and leave.

"and what is that?" y/n asked. it's really hard for her to read his mind but whatever that is in his mind is what makes her wants to know more. yet, it goes the same for him towards her too. he didn't expect the girl in front of him to be part of kisaki's plan so that is what made him curious.

"how did you know kisaki's plan? how did the two of you meet? how-," his questions were cut when y/n places her index fingers to his lips, shushing him even.

"shhhh one by one and I'll answer it, keisuke," she told and closed her eyes, letting out a heavy sigh.

'shit- he's smart in this situation that I can't even hide the fact that I killed some unknown person,' y/n thought and looks like she can't turn it back too. looks like baji have to know and the dark secret of her is about to get out to the person that she fell in love with.

"are you infinitely percent sure that you want to know?" y/n asked for the confirmation from him and he nodded in response.

"well fuck.. I hope you won't hate me after telling this shit," y/n muttered. baji raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"why would I hate you?" he asked, totally dazed off about this topic.

"because what I'm about to tell you.. it won't be pretty but just pathetic and disgusting," the e/c eyes answered, looking deeply into the bronze ones. he knows that her tone was serious and it is not the time for her to joke around especially about a shit like this.

"I'm all ears," he said, ready from the start to hear an explaination.

"keisuke.. you'll never know the person is a psychopath or a murderer sitting next to you or even right in front of you. look at me in the eyes and tell me what you think of me because the person in front of you right now is.. a killer," y/n explained, her voice was deep enough just to explain how serious this dark secret of hers.

that even her brothers didn't know except for kisaki and baji.

he felt a chill ran down his spine because of her voice and the statement that he has been dating is actually a killer. after all this time he thought she's innocent but she is completely the other way round.. innocent as in she won't dare to kill anybody.

but she did and she can't turn back the time.

following her instruction to tell him what he thinks of her. deep down he knows that the girl in front of him didn't mean to kill.