02

- oops -

(this is the time that the boys have known each other but toman haven't created yet)

one fine morning that is getting near to the afternoon, with the sounds of birds chirping filling the atmosphere. the h/c haired girl walking down the familiar path that she takes whenever she has a dojo class but this time, the reason she is coming is not because of dojo.

"oi manjiro!" a familiar voice called from afar that captured the blond's attention. his dark eyes met the e/c ones and he gave her a smile.

"oi y/n! why are you here so early?" he asked as he approach the girl.

"why? I can't see emma?" y/n replied and she saw the eldest of the sano sibling walking behind. he saw y/n too and walks passed the younger one, "manjiro you're a slow walker.. taking time to walk just to look cool, is it?" shinichiro snickered that made the younger to click his tongue in annoyance.

"I am cool, what do you mean?" the younger sano protested. "plus, I'll go by 'mikey' now to not make emma feel alienated," he added, more like a reminder because the others started to call him 'mikey' but only y/n and shinichiro alone calls him 'manjiro' because it's taking time to get used to a name that he just made up. at first, silence filled atmosphere between them but then.. that made shinichiro and y/n laughed loudly.

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA"

"you really know nothing about girls," y/n stated that made her laugh even more. "but if that's what you want to go by, then I'll respect it, mikey although it's gonna take some time for me to get use to it," y/n said after she stopped laughing.

"yeah manjiro, you really know nothing about girls," shinichiro added.

"says the person who got rejected twenty times," the younger sano and y/n said in unison.

"hey let that slide, okay? also y/n, what brings you here this early?" shinichiro tried to defend himself from that comment of those younger ones in front of him so changed the topic in a millisecond.

"I wanted to play with emma-chan!" y/n answered cheerfully but suddenly just came in her mind. "I tried to invite keisuke but he was busy of doing something else," y/n added.

"ohh okay, have fun y/n! does your brothers know you're here?" shinichiro asked.

"huh? you have a brother?" the younger asked.

"they don't know but they won't be back anyway. I'm sure they still having the blood lust while doing their so called 'work' and yes, mikey, I have two brothers. we've been friends for more than a year now and you don't know I have brothers?" y/n mumbled and rolled her eyes.

the blond chuckled softly, "ahh I remember it now," he said, covering himself.

"you're bad at lying," y/n stated.

"haha I don't even know what are you talking about, y/n," he said and rubbed the back of his neck.

shinichiro shook his head to see his younger brother's expression and a bad liar. "damn manjiro, I have to screw your brain to get yourself a better long-term memory.. anyways I need to continue my work, bye!" shinichiro mumbled and left immediately and walked towards his garage.

"yeah your work is to screw mikey's brain," y/n muttered that mikey could hear it.

"hey!" the younger sano protested (again).

"I'm pretty sure ken-chin and baji would eventually come though," mikey stated that made y/n to raise an eyebrow in confusion and then she hummed in response, unsure of what she would reply exactly.