09

- festival and surprise -

when takemichi found out that draken is going to die on august 3rd when the fight between moebius and toman happens, he made a goal to save the tall and strong guy, draken. he even tried to ask to be a bodyguard but of course that vice-president of toman would decline it.

yet, he wouldn't forget that he have to go for the festival with the love of his life, tachibana hinata. she's a sweet girl and protective over him. little did she know that her boyfriend is trying his best to save her in the future.

little did he know that someone respected him as a rival.

(okay maybe i should stop using 'little did they know' stuffs because i noticed i'm using it more frequently but let me try to find other words in the meantime, oops.)

emma goes to the festival with draken while hinata supports her to do so to make draken notice her. well, can't deny how adorable they are together.

takemichi tries his best to make up an apology with his girlfriend by winning a game. and yes, to his luck he did it and he is forgiven.

later on, how heavenly the night is just a not so good time the rain starts to drop, drop by drop and it just rains normally. how beautiful that a nature can cry. the couple that is under the tree was about to kiss but then interrupted by the boy with blue eyes' phone call.

"oh moshi moshi?!" takemichi said frustratingly because of the unnecessary interruption.

"oh takemichi? man what a rain, isn't it?" the voice of his friend was heard through the phone.

"yamagishi..." he muttered that hints of an anger. "you bastard don't call me for crap like that! I'm having a life-changing moment right now!"

"are you with mikey-kun and draken-kun right now?" yamagishi asked right away instead of hearing takemichi's letting out his anger.

"i was with draken-kun a while ago.. mikey-kun said he couldn't come today," he answered. "what about that?" he asked and told hinata that it was yamagishi is the one in the phone.

"then tell draken-kun to be careful for me," yamagishi informed.

"eh why?"

"i got this new intel and i heard some guys from mikey faction in toman are targeting draken-kun," yamagishi told more and their discussion went on.

well, it is as planned, the dispute still hasn't ended.

'on august 3rd, draken will die,' takemichi spoke in his mind all over.

while takemichi running away from hinata only to bump into the asshole kiyomasa and his little group of bastards. he did eavesdropping that toman meets moebius and their plan on killing draken.

poor takemichi how his one close to lucky night and the whole universe turned against him that caused him to be tied up by those bastards. later on, it's like hinata has an instinct if something abhorent going to happen to her lover, she searched for him and found him laid on the ground.

takemichi was spilling the words of how much he was despising himself, how much of a pathetic he is but hinata strongly disagreed. she gave him strong words of how special he is to her in her life. he doesn't have to be mikey or draken to be strong. hanagaki takemichi is himself and tachibana hinata is proud of him in any kind of way.