08

- been a while -

it has been three months and august is coming. long story short, takemichi just leaped to the year of 2005 and have met the toman's president/commander/captain, sano manjiro and also known as mikey when he was beaten up by that asshole, kiyomasa.

mikey stated that takemichi reminded him of his brother because he always gets into the fight although he knows that he will lose. oh how a living legend he is for having a heart. well, takemichi doesn't look like shinichiro except for the hairstyle is similar. he even gave the boy with ocean blue eyes a nickname, 'takemitchy.' other toman members have been treating takemichi nicely too though takemichi still feels awkward around them.

somehow, there is a conflict about pah-chin's friend's girlfriend. takemichi interrupts an important discussion between mikey, draken, pah-chin and peh-yan. he asked if the fight could be stopped even when he got beaten by pah-chin himself. either way, mikey won't change his mind that the fight between moebius and toman will go on.

moebius more like hoebius- sorry that wasn't funny.

then, when the conflict is happening, another mess comes up the fact that pah-chin turned himself to the police. he didn't want the moebius leader get away with it easily, so he stabbed osanai at his lower back. it even drags the fight between mikey and draken happened. well, it is already cooled down after both of them brought back to their senses.

"it's been three months that y/n didn't visit us," mikey muttered to himself and let out a heavy sigh. the sun is setting while takemichi's friends are playing the football.

"huh? who's y/n?" takemichi couldn't help but ask mikey about it.

"did I said it out loud?" mikey questioned and faced takemichi with a raised eyebrow.

"uh- uhm yeah."

"she... she is a sister to me though we're not blood-related. I don't know why she stopped visiting us," mikey explained shortly and looked at draken who just joined takemichi's friends to play the football.

"so uh.. where is she now?"

"roppongi, rumours been said that she is the lady of roppongi, well her brothers and her are ruling that area of course. I thought her brothers would disagree if she involves in that kind of stuffs but apparently, they didn't," mikey explained more only to leave the blue eyes boy in confusion.

'who are her brothers?' takemichi thought to himself.

then, emma and hinata appeared. emma supporting the light brown haired girl while hinata's cheeks becomes red when takemichi looks at her. damn, they love each other dearly that takemichi is willing to do anything just to save her.

hinata invited takemichi to a festival that will be held on august 3rd and of course takemichi would say 'yes.'

"I told you he would say yes," emma told hinata and gave her a smile.

meanwhile on the other hand, y/n rides her zephyr bike to go to a place that none of her friends have been before except one because he was sent there after what happened. it has been three months that she didn't come to shibuya but just because she didn't meet her friends, that didn't stop her from contacting the love of her life.

there are times that baji himself shows up at her house to surprise her, unfortunately, baji didn't show up every week due to toman's meeting. she told baji not to tell others about their meet up. he noticed that y/n didn't visit much so that was why he made the move to visit her in roppongi.

oh how lovely that effort he showed.

right now, she has her black mask on to cover her mouth and nose so she won't be noticed around shibuya (no guys covid doesn't exist this time). she just didn't want to bump into any of her friends even if it's mikey himself. she doesn't know what will happen but all she can do is to make surprises and go on with kisaki's plan. she is still having the thoughts on how to go against him silently.