14

- message -

"give this message to mikey. a week from now, on october 31st, in the abandoned car lot, valhalla versus toman. our decisive battle!"

with that, well, takemichi bumped into chifuyu, the vice-captain of the first division and how chifuyu explained that baji didn't join valhalla to go against toman but he joined valhalla to get a clue on kisaki. well, gladly baji didn't work on this alone. y/n is helping him out for this. it just quite sucks that y/n didn't know the whole plan of kisaki.

"I see," mikey muttered after praying. the four of them are right in front of sano family grave. "so baji told you about my brother," he added.

"shinichiro-kun was really a cool dude," draken continued.

indeed he is.

"takemichi, we know too that nothing can be done with the incident. neither baji or kazutora wanted that to happen. y/n was away that time to visit her brothers," draken explained.

"that's right. I know there's nothing we can do about it but deep down I still can't accept it," mikey muttered, explains about his bike that is belong to the eldest sano.

"I've forgiven baji but even if he didn't know, even if it's too late to change the past.. I will never forgive kazutora for killing my brother," he said with his serious tone and now his face turned into a cold expression. "and I can't forgive baji for siding kazutora either! and suddenly, y/n appeared out of nowhere and being against toman?! takemichi, I asked you to bring baji back.. so why his division vice-captain is here but baji isn't? just what do you want to accomplish, takemichi? do you have a death wish?"

well, they don't even know somebody else is watching from afar. she wanted to visit sano family grave though it's raining. 'that look on mikey's face.. could it be-,' she didn't want to think moreover. now that she knows mikey's current state. she can't do anything about it. she let it be as long as he is not fully under kisaki's spell yet.

'well, he is an idiot for making kisaki the third division captain when no one can replace pah-chin,' she thought more and made her way to sit in front of sano family grave.

"hey shinichiro-kun.. it's been a while I hadn't come for a visit, right? I don't know if you're watching and okay with me visiting you but I'll try my best to fulfil your wish once my task is done, shinichiro-kun. I will do it for you and with that, you can rest more peaceful," y/n said and smiles weakly then some flashbacks of him fixing y/n's zephyr bike came into her mind.

"shinichiro-kun! help! my zephyr is down, again.. I can't go back to roppongi like this!" the h/c haired girl whined as she approach eldest sano's garage.

"huh? down again? also, why go to roppongi when you can just stay here," shinichiro said as he saw the girl carrying the bike.

"yes but it's been a while since I haven't visited my brothers and it has been them visiting me so I should do the same," she explained while shinichiro brought the bike inside his garage.

"you're really the type of prioritising the equality, aren't you?" he said, holding a tool in his hand.

"yes, fair and square is my thing."

"I did noticed how you treat all the boys fair and square like you make sure none of them feel left out. I'm sure they love you," shinichiro muttered, his focus is on fixing the bike but could talk casually with the youngest haitani.