13

- witness -

takemichi and his friends stays in the class, discussing about the gangs. a tree chart was drawn on the green board with the white chalk, explaining the organisation of each gangs.

"from what I've heard.. the former third division captain, pah-chin-kun got arrested and the vice president, peh-yan-kun joined the second division," yamagishi explained.

"eh? so peh-yan-kun and mitsuya-kun under the same division?" takemichi asked and yamagishi confirmed it. well, takemichi spoke in his mind on unsure about handling with peh-yan.

"and in exchange, the new third division captain is.."

"kisaki."

"yes! the former moebius member."

"moebius wasn't exactly one solid group to begin with. apparently there was tension in osanai's group, those born in 1988, and kisaki's group, those born in 1990."

"ohh.. I suppose a gang got a lot going on inside them."

"after osanai lost to mikey-kun, moebius is essentially disbanded," and the discussion went on until the topic of valhalla just got in the bowl.

(please i'm writing this at 12 am dont mind my lazy writings)

"valhalla is a gang with 300 members, it also known to be anti-toman force," yamagishi added.

"300 members.. so hanma and haitani y/n is the leader?" takemichi muttered but yamagishi apparently sounded disagreed.

"tch tch tch, hanma is the acting vice-president and haitani y/n is the acting president for valhalla. haitani isn't really leading the gang but only using her title as 'the lady of roppongi' to lead the gang. no one knows the real president for valhalla," yamagishi explained.

that's why people call valhalla as 'the headless angel.'

"but haitani y/n is close with mikey-kun.. why is she against toman?" takemichi whispered but yamagishi heard it.

"ha?! the lady of roppongi is close with mikey-kun?!" yamagishi said in surprise. well, not much people know about it because it was rarely mentioned.

"u-uh y-yeah," takemichi stuttered to the sudden shock from his friend.

"then that should be a bigger conflict!" yamagishi assumed.

'and baji-kun joined that kind of gang, a gang that is haitani y/n is leading for now.. to bring baji-kun back to toman. I've got no choice but to meet him in person. but how?' takemichi thought.

"the ex-moebius members are under hanma, valhalla's number two."

"and the anti-toman force are under.. the number three, hanemiya kazutora."

"so haitani y/n is valhalla's number one that combines both forces."

then, their discussion were interrupted when an unfamiliar person to them slide the door of their class to open and take his steps closer to them.

"is school over already?" the guy with tiger tattoo asked.

"who the hell are you? you don't look familiar," one of takemichi's friend stood up.