06

- roppongi -

time flies

(the year of 2005)

the moment y/n departs from shibuya to roppongi, she didn't even bid them goodbyes because she knew that she will come over to visit them eventually. she didn't stop sending letters to kazutora and baji. she would laugh to herself whenever there is spelling mistakes in the letter from him.

she visits them every wednesday and saturdays. those two days are the only days she would come over every week but it's not enough for the raven haired boy with fangs to let go the feeling of missing her. if she visits, he would want to spend the whole day with her but he couldn't do that as he didn't want to be selfish.

he met a guy named matsuno chifuyu, his new friend when he's at school. y/n met chifuyu too when the time she visited shibuya. or more like she 'comes back' to shibuya because she feels like home whenever she comes over instead of roppongi.

matsuno chifuyu has blonde hair and emerald green eyes that she finds it precious. she did noticed how chifuyu changes from time to time when he met baji. baji even told her how they met and it was actually quite funny.

a nerd boy was approached by a weird hairstyle boy who was beating up some lame seniors.

y/n chuckled to herself when she recalled that memory of them talking about it. 'he seems like a supportive guy,' she thought to herself. oh how time flies quickly to see all her childhood friends have grown up. well, she has grown too.

"oi, little sis. what do you want for dinner?" ran asked as he walked to the living room.

"why were you smiling like someone who is in love? that fangs boy gave you a letter?" rindou chimed in as he noticed that her smile didn't drop since... two hours ago?

"shut up, rindou," y/n muttered as her smile dropped and threw a pillow towards him but he dodged it.

"oi don't mess the living room! I just cleaned it up!" the eldest haitani said sternly and rolled his eyes. his hair is still tied in braids that sometimes makes y/n thinks if ran wants a wavy hair. "now answer the question, little sis," ran added as the fight gladly didn't go on.

"hmm chicken soup should do," y/n answered as she faced her eldest brother.

"okay, coming right up!" ran informed and headed to the kitchen.

"so, tell me about this fangs boy," rindou snide and looked at his sister who's eyes is on the television. it's not like she was paying attention whatever the show is about.

"why?" y/n asked.

"because I'm your brother?"

"why do you bother?"

"that rhymed," they said at the same time. "jinx!" rindou was late to say it and y/n laughed to herself but rindou's eyes lowered which just shows he's annoyed-face.

"just kidding, rindou," y/n added after her laughter is cooled down. "honestly, about that fangs boy, he keeps me company and I did a lot of crazy things with him even though we're so young, I mean- we wanna live while we're young, right?" y/n rambles whatever that just slipped out of her lips. she didn't even use her mind to think the next words when she was the one who told kazutora to think before he speaks.