birthday

- happy birthday -

different colours of balloons were all over the floor of the living room. decorations at the living room had set up by the sandy haired girl, emma and her brothers, izana and mikey.

this is the house that y/n and baji lives before they even got married. their life is like a marriage couple and have been together for fifteen years. they got married a few months ago at australia when y/n was taking a break from dealing the businesses and let koko to continue it while she was away.

"kazutora! you weren't suppose to hang the lights over there!" mikey shouted to the dual-coloured hair who had his hair tied into a bun.

"then where else am I supposed to hang it, mikey? chifuyu help me!" kazutora said, he was about to fall from the ladder and chifuyu was fast enough to make sure the ladder is stable.

meanwhile mikey, giving the instruction to kazutora on where he should place the light. "a little bit left.. no! right- left!"

"MIKEY!!"

"OKAY PERFECT!" mikey exclaimed and clapped his hands. kazutora let out a breath and sweat dropped that his job to hang the lights are done.

"emma? what are you doing?" izana asked, looking at emma who crouched down.

"I'm making a pathway for the couple to walk in when they arrive. these petals and candles are perfect, right?" emma answered, facing izana with a smile. draken helping emma to light on the candles in front of the door and follows the pathway of it.

 draken helping emma to light on the candles in front of the door and follows the pathway of it

i leave the other decorations to you ^^

"thank you draken for lighting up the candles!" emma said, giving draken her sweet smile that draken smiled too.

"what time will they arrive? if I'm not mistaken, y/n wanted to pick up baji's mom first," chifuyu voiced out, looking at his watch.

it is already night time for them and everything is already planned by y/n to make sure no one is left out to celebrate today's day. it is special for her lover, the one that she had vowed to be with until the afterlife.

"yeah.. baji and y/n had a sunset date based on what y/n told. then, they will pick up baji's mom after their date," mikey informed the others. he knows how much y/n had done a lot for the hotel company that he let her to leave early for her day with baji.

"where is pah-chin and mori?" draken asked, when he realized that only those two aren't here.

"don't disturb those two. they are on a honeymoon," emma answered, nudging draken's waist.