21

- fulfil-

well hello winter and christmas.

y/n visits the sano family early in the morning. how the time flies that it is already christmas.

"y/n!" mikey shouted the moment he saw her outside. he sprinted up to her and hugs her right away. a smile appeared on mikey's and y/n's face. "I thought you would be celebrating christmas with your brothers?" he asked.

"uh we all will be celebrating it together," y/n answered that made mikey to let go the hug, confusion written on his face like he totally didn't understand what she just said.

"what do you mean?"

"it means that I will celebrate with my brothers and you guys. no more switching who am I celebrating with every year. can you guys just get along with my brothers?" y/n told.

"ohhh," he finally understood y/n.

"where's emma? you guys should get ready because I'm taking you two somewhere while I have a talk with grandpa sano," y/n said but silence filled between her and the blond with dark eyes.

"that's rare of you to have a talk with grandpa," mikey voiced out, totally didn't expect her to have a talk with his grandpa.

"whatever. just go get ready and I meet grandpa sano," y/n scoffed and takes the steps to walk away from mikey, leaving him while mikey decided to get emma.

she enters the living room and there is the grandpa sano, reading his newspaper with his glasses on.

"grandpa sano?" she called softly. the old man's eyes looked up to the girl with h/c haired and e/c eyes.

"ohh, y/n.. how are you?" he asked and put his newspaper down to his side. he is friendlier now than the last time when y/n learned dojo with him back in childhood days.

"never better, grandpa sano. what about you?"

"getting older each day but still healthy," he answered and let out a chuckle. he told y/n to have a seat too while waiting for mikey and emma getting ready.

"grandpa sano.. I want to fulfil shinichiro-kun's wish. I believe you already know his wish isn't it?" y/n stated and let out a sigh. it would be a lie if she isn't trembling inside to talk about this.

"of course I know his wish, y/n.. I'm old that I couldn't find him," grandpa sano said, looked down to his hands.

"it's okay grandpa sano. I understand your reasons and fortunately to my luck, I've found him. grew the bond, even. it just happened, I guess. I think it is time for it, don't you think?" she explained while her fingers tapping her knees. she is unsure of what is going to happen but might as well do it because she vowed to shinichiro before he died.

"yes it is time. this place welcomes him. don't worry about it," grandpa sano muttered and gave her a nod with a smile.

"y/n!!!" the female voice echoed the living room that made both figures turn their head to face the sandy haired girl.

"emma-chan!" y/n cheered and got up from her seat to go to emma and hugs her. a wide smile on emma's face that she always welcome y/n in her arms.