22

- sorry -

"right.. how do we get to hina's place? my bike only fit two people," y/n said, seeing emma dragging hinata by her wrist.

well, y/n made two rounds. firstly, y/n sent hinata to her place just so she could know the directions and the second round was sending emma to hinata's place. the three of them waited for the boys to arrive.

it felt like an hour or so for the boys to appear. the girls could see mikey, izana, draken, takemichi and baji arrived. takemichi and baji look exhausted from getting beaten up but takemichi is asleep. well, baji managed to beat up the other two black dragon members, hajime kokonoi and seishu inui.

"there you are!" emma exclaimed when she saw the boys arrived.

takemichi woke up to see his girlfriend standing in front of him. "HINA?!" takemichi exclaimed surprisingly as he sweat dropped looking at her. "HINAAAAA!!! I'M SORRY!!" he started and blabbers about how much that he wants to save hinata in the future. hinata told him to meet him at the shrine during new year's so they have made up their relationship.

emma on the other hand, crying seeing the sight of them.

"weak to woman.. weak at fighting.. takemitchy is just like him," draken pointed out that made mikey, y/n and baji looked at him.

"yeah," mikey, y/n and baji agreed in unison as they already know who is draken was referring to.

"..but imagine takemichi leads black dragon. would toman and black dragon work along?" y/n voiced out, her arms crossed to her stomach.

"and how did you get that idea?" mikey asked, his head turned to y/n.

"I don't know.. seeing takemichi and him being so much similar just came in my mind," y/n stated, a small smile appeared on her face.

"that would be cool," baji added but no response coming from either of them. the atmosphere between the six of them changed in an instant.

"so.. is this the reason that you have been avoiding me?" y/n asked, facing her boyfriend who has blood and bruises on his face.

"u-uh..." baji stuttering. he was speechless like he doesn't know what else to say. he couldn't think of anything to reply or giving an explaination. when literally this whole time, he was helping out chifuyu, takemichi and mitsuya to fix this whole black dragon problem.

"good luck baji," mikey muttered, standing beside baji.

"I'm sorry.." was the only thing baji managed to say. "I can't involve you in fight things anymore or your brothers will hunt me down," baji added, staring into her e/c cold eyes.

then, y/n let out a laugh. "oh so you are scared of my brothers," y/n snickered.

"THEY ARE THE HAITANI BROTHERS!" baji defended that only made y/n laughed even more.

"so? what about me? I'm a haitani too, you know?" y/n paused, giving him a smirk. "I am still impressed that you managed to steal my heart just when we were kids, baji keisuke," she added. baji's eyes softened from her words.

"I will never forget how you stole mine, haitani y/n," baji stated, patting her head.

"damn, how does she gets soft right away with him," izana asked mikey. "because she loves him and he loves her. they have been together for years now. I wish to see them getting married one day," mikey explained, seeing the other couple trying to make up.