20

(so basically y/n, chifuyu and takemichi meets up here)

- suspicious -

now kisaki is dead. what else?

y/n killed kisaki with her bare hands. kisaki always thought that he is stronger than her but he was wrong, he even got knocked out just by one kick from her. he had always underestimated her and used her to kill people because he wouldn't. she kills, he covers. that was what going on for those three months that she disappeared from her friends in shibuya.

in other terms, their principle.

she questioned herself every single time. was it wrong to kill somebody just to save herself? was that too sinful of her to do so? she can't even tell what is right and wrong.

to think of it, y/n was one hundred percent sure that night, there was no one. how did somebody just appeared out of nowhere?

'what if that person that tried to hurt me was a set up by kisaki? he knows my house and my brothers and took the chance to see if I'm capable of killing somebody,' that thought of hers never leaving her mind. 'fuck it. he is dead. I killed and I'm satisfied so he doesn't have to hurt my loved ones.'

then something else clicked in her mind.

'I've been played by that disgusting creature from the start,' she concluded.

"y/n, did you heard what I said?" a voice beamed that made her snapped back to reality. she blinked her eyes to look at the boy with blond hair and green eyes. she was too lost in her mind that she didn't even realize she was the one invited chifuyu to hangout for tonight nor realizing how long the two of them are here.

it has been weeks that y/n and baji got out of the hospital. she even celebrated emma's birthday by taking her out for shopping at night time when emma had spent the whole day with her older brother, mikey. emma couldn't stop talking to y/n about the butterflies in her stomach when draken gave her the pink teddy bear and placed it on her head. the twinkle star in her eyes was obvious enough and the admiration of draken's simplest action making her falling for him even more.

"you killed kisaki, didn't you?" chifuyu asked that made her taken aback. just by that reaction of hers, chifuyu could tell the answer.

"your brothers already covered for you, cheer up. you have helped takemichi on attacking the motherfucker," chifuyu told her and patted her shoulder. her brothers already found out that she killed somebody and it was surprising for them to find out that she killed more than one person when her brothers only have killed one.

"true but it doesn't change the fact that I'm a killer.. I don't care about that but the other toman members didn't know I killed kisaki.. and about takemichi..." y/n muttered and looked down.

chifuyu and y/n rested on their bikes while the soft wind blowing the atmosphere of the night.
"what about him?" chifuyu asked.

"he is suspicious to me, don't you think?" y/n told and gazed her eyes to chifuyu and he only replied with a hum.

"I can tell why you think that way," chifuyu replied and shrugged his shoulders.

"can you call him for me to come here?" y/n suggested, inside her is a little bit anxious to ask the question for no reason. chifuyu nodded in response and takes out his phone to call his partner.