Ch.1 No More

I am a 16 year old shy girl and I'm a shapeshifter. It means I can shape into whatever animal I want to as long as it still isn't extinct and I think my life sucks.

My brother and his friend who I have a major crush on, talk so mean to me. I have been emailing this guy for a couple of years and he seems like such a great guy. I have been telling him what has been going on and he is so kind about it.

I was getting ready for school and looked in the mirror one more time. I had grey eyes and I had blonde hair that reached my ribs and I was a little big.

"Hurry up!" My brother yelled and I sighed and opened the door.

I quickly grabbed my bag and headed downstairs waiting for him. When he finally came down, he grabbed the keys and we headed to his Red Lambo.

Every girl drooled over him and it made me sick. I put my earbuds in and blasted my ears with my music. We were at the school in about 5 minutes and when I saw his friends I mentally whined.

All of his friends crowded around the car and when we got out of the car, I hurried inside and to my locker. Everyone picked on me and I just let them cause I didn't have any strength to fight ever since my parents died. My brother was glad that they were gone while I missed them a lot.

The day went by slow as usual and when lunch came around, my brother and Justin was at my locker which was unusual. I stopped when I saw Justin. We looked in eachothers eyes and I knew I was screwed. He was my mate. FML.

He looked at me with desguist and I felt my heart clench.

"Why are you two looking at eachother like that? You guys look like your acting like your mates or something." My brother and Justin laughed.

"Why would I want to be mates with someone like her. I mean look at her dude. It would reuin my rep." Justin said laughing.

I shoved my stuff in my locker heartbroken and we all sat at a table with their friends. Some slutt sat by Justin and was all over him. It made me so upset.

"Annie answer me!" My brother yelled and I flenched.

"Why are you sitting here?" He asked through clenched teeth and for some reason, anger boiled in my blood.

"YOU KNOW WHAT KEVIN, I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU! YOU HAVE TREATED ME LIKE A WORTHLESS PERSON EVERY SINCE MOM AND DAD DIED! I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU BUT I'M DONE!

I'M SICK OF YOU ORDERING ME AROUND AND YELLING AT ME! WELL GUESS WHAT KEVIN! IF YOU WANT TO TREAT ME LIKE I MEAN NOTHING TO YOU, THEN I WILL JUST LEAVE YOU! I BET EVERYONE WILL BE SO DAMN HAPPY! HOPE YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANT!

YOU SURE AS HELL DON'T ACT LIKE A BROTHER TO ME ANYMORE AND NEVER WILL. I CAN'T EVEN CALL YOU MY BROTHER! WOULD MOM AND DAD BE HAPPY WITH THIS? NO THEY WOULDN'T KEVIN AND I'M DONE! HAVE A GREAT LIFE WITHOUT ME!" I yelled and ran out of the school and ran home.

I ran up to my room and cried while grabbing my laptop and opening my email.

"Hey I'm coming." I sent and I already knew where he lived which was good.

"Okay Well me and the guys won't be home when you get there so you can find the room, which I'm pretty sure you will, and make yourself at home."

When I finished reading it, I closed it and putting it in one of my bags.

I started packing all of my things and headed downstairs. I grabbed the keys to the Blue Lambo and put my things in the car. I walked back inside and wrote a note.

'I'm never coming back and I hope that you are happy. Hope I didn't ruin anyones "rep". Have a blast and get drunk without me cause I surely won't miss you at all. When you hear the song, Gunpowder and Lead by Miranda Lambert, I deticate to this situation.

Annie

I put it where they would see it and headed back outside and into the car. I started the car and put on my sunglass and drove to my new home.

I grabbed my bags and headed inside and when I opened the door, I nearly dropped my stuff. It was huge! But now wasn't the time and I decided to go and find my room.

Sure enough, I found my room and it was so much bigger than my old room. He had already bought me cloths and everything! It was amazing and all of a sudden, when I looked at my stomach, it shrank. It looked like I was in great shape and my curves really stood out.

It was so weird but I just ignored it and unpacked all of my things. When I unpacked all of my things, I was getting curious and decided to snoop around their rooms. I know, I know creeper but oh well.

When I went into the first room, I swear whoever this guy was has OCD or something cause it sure as hell looked like it.

I looked on his dresser filled with pictures and trophies. I decided to not snoop around anymore just in case they got home early and went back downstairs. There was a wall that caught my eye and I saw a bunch of picture if guys.

One had a group of guys it the names were:

Lucas Jones

Anthoney Parker

Zack Reed

Francisco Morris

I had never heard those names in my life but I guess they were going to be apart of my life now.

Suddenly my phone went off and I checked to see who it was.

Kevin.